PDA

View Full Version : Vixens at Marrickville

allover
24-04-2012, 03:19 PM
has any one been there?? I hear its ok compared to others in the area. Much appreciated

babelx
24-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Allover, this is your first post and makes me suspicious that you are advertising this shop. FYI This shop is quite dissapointing in the service department and generally have quite a few queens who often say "Don't touch my... Don't lick this....Don't do that....". In summary, if you are after a mechanical experience, this is a place to go; either that or use a blow up doll.

bevis90
24-04-2012, 10:21 PM
or buy the fleshlight or whateva its called haha

allover
24-04-2012, 11:51 PM
wasnt meaning to advertise first timer here apologies - just want to know wheres ok to go thats all

babelx
25-04-2012, 12:39 AM
No probs allover. I am little sarcastic at the best of times.

HookedonHookerz
25-04-2012, 04:39 AM
People must hate me for saying it, but 5* is my fav shop. You do find gems once in a while elsewhere but they never stay at those other establishments for long.

Jj999
25-04-2012, 05:24 AM
Money attracts talents brothers. It's only natural if they go to work at one of the highest paying Asian shop.

Littlewonder
25-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Whats a good shop depends on what your looking for if its value for money and you dont mind ladies between 28 and 40 or there abouts then one of the more popular $150 per hour shops is the place to go Like 64 or 533 look at the posts on here.

If you want young girls around 20 then you need to go to the more expensive shops, just be careful about the advertised age if you really want a young girl they arent as easy to find as the shops advertising and promotions would suggest.

adjiao
25-04-2012, 01:49 PM
If you want young girls around 20 then you need to go to the more expensive shops, just be careful about the advertised age if you really want a young girl they arent as easy to find as the shops advertising and promotions would suggest.

good point. 533 is notorious for lying age. because outrageous

ddkf85
25-04-2012, 05:10 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Littlewonder
25-04-2012, 09:03 PM
I don't think you necessarily have to pay more for age. There are some good examples of shop where you don't have to. Red Rose and a few of the girls at 64 come to mind.

You will be lucky to find a girl under 20 at 64 or 533 despite what the advertisers say if you find a real one let me know as I am curious. Must admit I dont usually like 20 year olds prefer the older ladies.

harmsup_jai
28-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Vixens used to be heaps good when i went last year.

Not sure of the talent currently but dont think its a bad idea to give it a try.

blondelover
29-04-2012, 05:29 AM
Havent been there for couple of months, this shop used to be good, not sure if amanda and kiwi still work there, those 2 girls are the best at vixens.

SweetandSour
29-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Me went to Vixens and sum gurl look nice. Sharee/ Sherri I say look like sexy gurl

wthing
30-04-2012, 05:58 PM
yes sometimes it is several young girls aroung - just remember they are casual - come and go,unexperienced
and mostly got princess attitude ( huge dont list and time wasters ).You need to spend hips of $$$ before
u could find hidden jem.
533,64 etc are popular because even girls are older they deliver service, as expected in most cases.

pro_seeker
15-05-2012, 02:28 AM
Vixens had some very good looking girls when I used to go. But the other posters are right on the money - do you want good looking girls who won't let you touch them properly? Not to say you wont find some with great attitudes but the majority were princesses in my experience. I think you go with your instinct at intro - you get a fairly good idea most of the time.

They do have some friggin MASSIVE rooms though, some would easily be triple the size of an average room

wthing
16-05-2012, 09:12 PM
seeker - I believe u r not looking to live there,but for a good f**k - thats more important.
As for me I always choose better girl in my books in shitty room,than large room with deadfish...

GWEILO
16-05-2012, 11:07 PM
5 Gerald St, Marrickville is open again but by different owners. Very nice K-shop, $100 for half hour.

cisco
16-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Just get in vixens and see the line up and ask the staff there whos the best girl there and open your eyes look carefully the line up,
if you don`t like it just leave it.....and if you like it just stay and enjoy then,...thats it simple......

blondelover
17-05-2012, 12:35 AM
does anyone been there lately???? any nice or bad report from there?

maxx power
17-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Nice what's it called? Gotta check it out

Pho
20-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Vixens this week have 2 new viet girls Daisy and Cindy! I had Daisy last nite! They both are young sexy and sweet! Hard to make a choice! Then I had a very warm feeling she looked straith in my eye! I was melted Daisy! I like to see her again but Cindy also ...! I must find out how ??? In a next few day! Can't wait!!

GWEILO
20-06-2012, 01:36 AM
Vixens this week have 2 new viet girls Daisy and Cindy! I had Daisy last nite! They both are young sexy and sweet! Hard to make a choice! Then I had a very warm feeling she looked straith in my eye! I was melted Daisy! I like to see her again but Cindy also ...! I must find out how ??? In a next few day! Can't wait!!

Brother Pho, do you know their age, size, height etc?

Pho
20-06-2012, 04:12 PM
yes! Daisy and Cindy are size 8,with their sexy heels look 160 cm so to me about right size of viet g! long hair, Daisy 22yrs and Cindy with more heavy make up still can tell that 24. they are both look beautiful & sweet! Daisy is still my first choice, she gave me warm,care feeling from her eyes from her heart, service ok but she offerred me if next time you come back and looking for me again i will show you a few fantasy!!!...??? she also gave me a secret from their company that honey why not if i have you again i ll have many bones such as i had been with you once then we have fantacsy more .....also why not i have bonus from company, my boss do this to ask ladies know how to make regular! she told me that some new rules here for lady are really good so they are exciting to book down more shifts for the next time to work when school holiday coming. try them out buddy!

Mr bmw
21-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Bro pho
Just had 2 sessions at 271 with viet chick lily and Chinese chick grace. Let me start with lily, told me her first day at work, very pretty girl, slim size 8 tan skin, a cup 21 yrs oid, In my opinion better looking than daisy and Cindy , sex was so so, but give an awesome hj, but the down side is she keep telling me to cum only after 5 mins of sex, but she's hot !! So it was worth it anyway. None of the girls I've tried alow daty.

Lud33y
21-06-2012, 09:54 PM
IS it BBJ or CBJ? How Much is it?

Mr bmw
21-06-2012, 10:45 PM
IS it BBJ or CBJ? How Much is it?

cbj
100 30mins
130 45 mins

Lud33y
21-06-2012, 10:56 PM
thanks heaps

Pho
23-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Mr bmw, i didn't see Lily last time, receptionist today told me Cindy got a cold so I'm sure Lily is Cindy's younger sister! Cuz on the phone I ask for Cindy and Daisy, the answer:" we have Lily and Daisy instead of Cindy and Daisy, not much different! But you are lucky cuz Lily replace her sister's shift because Cindy got a flu!!!!" what's that mean bro? So I ask again then " C'mon just come over and you can see Cindy's younger sis". Wow! What s a new! So I make a booking for tomoz for Cindy & Lily then. Receiptionist ask me to call again tomoz! Lets see!

Pho
28-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Mr bmw! I could not see Cindy and Lily there, Daisy was full of booking so Linda offer Diana( Singapore) anh Hannah( Japanese ) so Hannah s my choice! Hahaha! That was extremely fantastic girl! Finally I couldnt beleive a young student Japanese Chinese but full of experiences, lucky me! Who said they had only princesses at 271? Vixens271 got talent! Thanks Linda! I ll be back again, Linda told me her business upgrade everyday now so when s that she call me for a new girl soon this Sunday! If not, I must see my expert Hannal again! Love to;););)