PDA

View Full Version : General talk Holiday Cheer

supapoona
19-12-2016, 09:13 PM
Just wanted to suggest that if your dropping into a massage shop or private punt this time of year why not drop a christmas card or small gift or something for the girls or your favorite ML. Let's be honest alot of the girls put up with some pretty yucky shit sometimes and I just want to put the idea out there to give a little back for all the "happy times" you've had this year. A small act of kindness goes a long way and there only human after all and some are already advertising about working christmas day. I'm sure some of you are way ahead of me. btw Safe and happy holidays to all you punters too. Its been a hoot reading all your posts. Stay safe brothers.

HBerg
20-12-2016, 04:05 AM
Sounds pathetic and stalkerish, wont be doing that.

bream
20-12-2016, 07:05 AM
Just wanted to suggest that if your dropping into a massage shop or private punt this time of year why not drop a christmas card or small gift or something for the girls or your favorite ML. Let's be honest alot of the girls put up with some pretty yucky shit sometimes and I just want to put the idea out there to give a little back for all the "happy times" you've had this year. A small act of kindness goes a long way and there only human after all and some are already advertising about working christmas day. I'm sure some of you are way ahead of me. btw Safe and happy holidays to all you punters too. Its been a hoot reading all your posts. Stay safe brothers.
Giving gifts will usually come across as overcompensation for insecurity and weak
attempts at manipulation. Their egos are so inflated and they will be asked dozens
of times each week to be the customer GF, wife or date. This in turn is a big turnoff.
A gift will signal to a WL that you are just like other guys who fall for her and can't
control themselves. Your intentions are noble but behind the mask they wear is really
a medusa like creature and unless its cold hard cash they will have a good chuckle
are your expense.

ecchi.gaijin
20-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Giving gifts will usually come across as overcompensation for insecurity and weak
attempts at manipulation. Their egos are so inflated and they will be asked dozens
of times each week to be the customer GF, wife or date. This in turn is a big turnoff.
A gift will signal to a WL that you are just like other guys who fall for her and can't
control themselves. Your intentions are noble but behind the mask they wear is really
a medusa like creature and unless its cold hard cash they will have a good chuckle
are your expense.

WTF? Giving gifts will come across as an extension of whatever rapport you already have with the girl. If you have a good relationship with her and it's a thoughtful gift, it will be taken as such. If not then it will depend on the girl whether she appreciates it or just stashes it away with the hundreds of other gifts she gets.

You guys crack me up with your misogynistic view of women in the industry, assuming that they are all the same and just after your money.

Falcon2005
20-12-2016, 11:13 AM
WTF? Giving gifts will come across as an extension of whatever rapport you already have with the girl. If you have a good relationship with her and it's a thoughtful gift, it will be taken as such. If not then it will depend on the girl whether she appreciates it or just stashes it away with the hundreds of other gifts she gets.

You guys crack me up with your misogynistic view of women in the industry, assuming that they are all the same and just after your money.

Totally agree. If you have a good rapport with a particular lady, then the giving of a gift I think would be taken as just that - a thoughtful gesture at this time of year. Although I have no illusions they are there only for your money at the end of the day, if you have a good rapport with them it is of a mutual benefit and I think a more pleasant adventure.

gpeck80
20-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Echi you can make a point without insulting other brothers.

popeye96
20-12-2016, 02:15 PM

Where's the insult?

bream
20-12-2016, 09:45 PM
This bloke is a male version of babycat :miao:

bream
20-12-2016, 10:08 PM
This bloke is a male version of babycat :miao:
My mistake gpeck you know who I meant our buddy ecchi :miao:

gpeck80
20-12-2016, 11:33 PM
All good Bream. I call him itchy, for obvious reasons. Happy Xmas and Fishing ;)

Popeyes
"You guys crack me up with your misogynistic view of women in the industry" + "Where's the insult?" = accusing someone of being sexist is an insult. That's probably too new a term for you oldboy. Also he's one of the people being really bitchy lately on other posts. Youre pretending you dont know. All good. I dont care. None of this bothers me. I makes me giggle though :smile:

HBerg
21-12-2016, 12:26 AM
Just so you know, you are literally exchanging money for sexual services, there is no more rapport than I have with the guy at the burger joint or the helpful lady at Bunnings. Cash for service. I'm not going to start bringing either of those workers gifts on Christmas, it would be as creepy as this.

RottenLittlePunt
21-12-2016, 09:39 AM
All good Bream. I call him itchy, for obvious reasons. Happy Xmas and Fishing ;)

Popeyes
"You guys crack me up with your misogynistic view of women in the industry" + "Where's the insult?" = accusing someone of being sexist is an insult. That's probably too new a term for you oldboy. Also he's one of the people being really bitchy lately on other posts. Youre pretending you dont know. All good. I dont care. None of this bothers me. I makes me giggle though :smile:

Seems ironic that you find the word misogynist as insulting, but not the act of being one. But then I guess that was the point he was making.