PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage/FS places near train stations

userr
20-12-2016, 12:53 PM
My first post here, although I have been reading this forum for a few months now. I am looking for massage or FS places that are reasonably close to train stations (about 10-15 mins walk). Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

wilisno
20-12-2016, 01:13 PM
My first post here, although I have been reading this forum for a few months now. I am looking for massage or FS places that are reasonably close to train stations (about 10-15 mins walk). Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
You'll find one or a few close to most train stations ! ;) ;) ;)

puntercouple
20-12-2016, 03:20 PM
Most train stations will have a punting place closeby. Although, I would suggest going out of your way to go to a good, reputable place. If you're a lurker, you should know which ones are the crowd's favs.

Fisher
20-12-2016, 03:22 PM
Taylors lidcombe 30 sec walk.
219 croyden 4 minute walk.
Croyden massage not sure of exact location but close to the station.
24 liverpool 1 minute walk.
5 alan st fairfield 5 minute walk.
45 george st granville plus the four other shops in the idustrial area.
Any of the shops in rydalmere are all within ten minutes walk.
There would be plenty more out there.

AHLUNGOR
20-12-2016, 05:18 PM
If you get off at Townhall or Central, you have roughly 30-40 RnT shops and 10'ish FS shops at your doorstep!

aussiegaigin
20-12-2016, 06:23 PM
Perhaps you could be bit more specific as to what areas you prefer?

Bomaderry at the end of the South Coast line has one. A few in Melbourne too.

Use the search function here for stations you are interested in

sodlover
21-12-2016, 05:02 PM
Rockdale485(FS) & king massage Rockdale both within 5 mins walk from the station

Travelmate
21-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Walking 10 to 15 minutes cannot call close to train station.
I expect less than 5 minutes

aussiegaigin
22-12-2016, 06:01 AM

The OP seems happy with his definition. A bit of exercise before/after never hurts

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2016, 08:13 AM

5 min from Townhall = 1B QVB , 1A Aloa Vera ?, Sussex Star, Thairathetic ? Could be more that I don't even know. But if that can be stretched to 7-8 min, Wow! The 5 Star Penthouse, 429a Wild Orchid, 650/651, 370, 372, Silver Fox, 378, Chequers, Chicago, Diva on Sussex etc. etc. etc.

5 min from Wynyard = 7 Lotus, Sirs, and that one in between with no name ?

5 min from Central = Snow Lotus, CBD Irene, 107, 316 if still operating plus the entire lower George St

5 min from Newtown = 329b King St

5 min from Croydon = 48 the Stran

5 min from Burwood = 8 Railway Parade

wilisno
22-12-2016, 09:03 AM

I reckon it'll be harder to find an establishment that you can't reach within a 15 minutes walk from a train station ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
22-12-2016, 10:46 AM
I reckon it'll be harder to find an establishment that you can't reach within a 15 minutes walk from a train station ! ;) ;) ;)

Once I walked down hill from Kingscross station to 5 Star, got there in 10 min, that was easy !

But walking back uphill after my tiring session was a bit of a struggle - but that shouldn't bother any of you young fellows right ??

userr
16-01-2017, 12:04 PM
Thanks for all the replies and I apologize for not replying sooner. I guess i should have been more specific like some of you suggested. I don't have a car and I don't like travelling on buses, which means I almost exclusively use trains. So, I'm looking for places that are reasonably close to Hurstville (which is where i live). So far, I've been to 65 carlton, Rockdale 485, King massage rockdale and Zinia Banksia. Any other suggestions will be much appreciated.

BTW, i haven't been able to find any mention of any massage places or FS shops in Hurstville on this forum. Is it because they don't exist or are they just not popular enough? Could someone shed some light on this matter? It would be nice if I could get the service I desire close to home. Thanks.

aussiegaigin
16-01-2017, 01:55 PM
BTW, i haven't been able to find any mention of any massage places or FS shops in Hurstville on this forum. Is it because they don't exist or are they just not popular enough? Could someone shed some light on this matter? It would be nice if I could get the service I desire close to home. Thanks.

using the search function, I just found a few references to Hurstville shops.

Perhaps you should widen your search by using Google.

ksteve_m28
16-01-2017, 02:19 PM
Thanks for all the replies and I apologize for not replying sooner. I guess i should have been more specific like some of you suggested. I don't have a car and I don't like travelling on buses, which means I almost exclusively use trains. So, I'm looking for places that are reasonably close to Hurstville (which is where i live). So far, I've been to 65 carlton, Rockdale 485, King massage rockdale and Zinia Banksia. Any other suggestions will be much appreciated.

I totally agreed..it is hard to find any good recommendation at Hurstville. I always go to Kogarah or Rockdale..just a few suburb away on train...Montgomery St Kogarah and Kings rock massage at Rockdale.. For FS..485 Princess highway Rockdale..good varieties of ladies.

Babycat
16-01-2017, 05:12 PM

My colleague got a trial day last Monday in Hustville and she ran away as that place is so dirty. No hot towel, no proper toilet.

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2017, 05:23 PM
My colleague got a trial day last Monday in Hustville and she ran away as that place is so dirty. No hot towel, no proper toilet.

Baby, you should go work for Alice at 227 Broadway ! It's the cleanest shop !

j_highrolla
16-01-2017, 05:49 PM
5 min from Townhall = 1B QVB , 1A Aloa Vera ?, Sussex Star, Thairathetic ? Could be more that I don't even know. But if that can be stretched to 7-8 min, Wow! The 5 Star Penthouse, 429a Wild Orchid, 650/651, 370, 372, Silver Fox, 378, Chequers, Chicago, Diva on Sussex etc. etc. etc.

5 min from Wynyard = 7 Lotus, Sirs, and that one in between with no name ?

5 min from Central = Snow Lotus, CBD Irene, 107, 316 if still operating plus the entire lower George St

5 min from Newtown = 329b King St

5 min from Croydon = 48 the Stran

5 min from Burwood = 8 Railway Parade

Very impressive list there AHLUNGOR. Thanks for sharing !

Who needs Google map when you know AHLUNGOR ! lol

dandydanny
19-01-2017, 12:09 PM

Hey bro, I live around Hurstville as well. I used to find Zinia Banksia a good place to punt with affordable price, but isn't that shop closed now? Actually I have punted in most shops around Illawara line, and I wouold say 485 Rockdale is the best place with a couple of Asian and Western Wls in line up every time even without booking, but I'm poor so their price is a bit too expensive for me. Another place I would personally recommend is 160A Kogarah, saw a cute Malaysian girl charged me $95 for FS, which for me is better than spending $85 to fuck a ugly MILF and $70 to fuck the infamous hosky voice at 286 Railway pde Carlton. For Hurstville itself, I was brave enough to enter 338a Forest Rd last week (always some people around the doorway), saw some young Chinese ML there, but it was a RnT only shop and i was looking for FS that day, so ended up went to another place.

userr
20-01-2017, 12:59 AM
Hey bro, I live around Hurstville as well. I used to find Zinia Banksia a good place to punt with affordable price, but isn't that shop closed now? Actually I have punted in most shops around Illawara line, and I wouold say 485 Rockdale is the best place with a couple of Asian and Western Wls in line up every time even without booking, but I'm poor so their price is a bit too expensive for me. Another place I would personally recommend is 160A Kogarah, saw a cute Malaysian girl charged me $95 for FS, which for me is better than spending $85 to fuck a ugly MILF and $70 to fuck the infamous hosky voice at 286 Railway pde Carlton. For Hurstville itself, I was brave enough to enter 338a Forest Rd last week (always some people around the doorway), saw some young Chinese ML there, but it was a RnT only shop and i was looking for FS that day, so ended up went to another place.

It's been a few months since I went there, but i'm pretty sure Zinia Banksia is still open. And I agree that 485 Rockdale is quite good. I'll try and check out 160A Kogarah when I can; thanks for the recommendation.

Egor
20-01-2017, 03:49 AM
Is there massage places around Liverpool area?

dandydanny
20-01-2017, 05:10 PM
It's been a few months since I went there, but i'm pretty sure Zinia Banksia is still open. And I agree that 485 Rockdale is quite good. I'll try and check out 160A Kogarah when I can; thanks for the recommendation.

I checked Parlour Pages, comments on this shop vary a lot, maybe it depends on the ML you pick. Also, I guess 160A only allows RnT by rule, so if you want fs ask the ml privately

userr
21-01-2017, 01:32 AM
Thanks, I'll do that. About Zinia Banksia, i've only been there about 3 or 4 times but they have all been very good experiences. Not a lot of girls though, only 3 or 4 girls working during all my visits.

dandydanny
22-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Thanks, I'll do that. About Zinia Banksia, i've only been there about 3 or 4 times but they have all been very good experiences. Not a lot of girls though, only 3 or 4 girls working during all my visits.

Hey bro I'd like to thank you for telling me that Zinia Banksia is still open. Went there on Friday, saw some young pretty Wls in line up and had a good time there again

ksteve_m28
24-01-2017, 11:09 AM
hi bros,
still need help to find a good rnt shop at hurstville. anyone know any. preferable near train station.
Saw one at Chalton or Allawah, with the sign "St George Massage"... any hints?

ksteve.

dandydanny
25-01-2017, 09:25 AM
hi bros,
still need help to find a good rnt shop at hurstville. anyone know any. preferable near train station.
Saw one at Chalton or Allawah, with the sign "St George Massage"... any hints?

ksteve.

St George Massage is outside Carlton Station, I went there twice and saw two different Chinese Mls, both young and pretty with good massage skills, and allowed some playing in part 2, I would give it a good rating

ksteve_m28
25-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Thanks Dandy.

my coming sunday scheduled is fixed.