PDA

View Full Version : Question Need help with the best sex (subjective)

Kiryu0
21-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Hi there,

I've been a long time lurker and have recently put up a few reviews and the experience has been good. But I have yet to find that punt that hit that greedy sweet spot of mine for a long time now. I hope fellow experienced punters can help, while keeping things within a reasonable budget.

What I've been wanting is to have sex with a lady with big boobs and would do BBBJ/CIM, Spanish/COB etc. Ginza and 5 star has nearly hit those spots with their quality of girls available as well as 5 Marrickville. But have always missed the chance due to timing issue or cash flow issues.

So I was wondering if anyone has any good experience the would be willing to share with me.

I've been so horny its been kinda distracting me from work, coz I've been trawling through sydney.cracker.com.au and the forums rosters and reviews.

Ofc I understand people may not want to share their best girls, but I thought I'd want to get this whole thing off my chest.

Thanks guys.

puntercouple
21-12-2016, 02:28 PM
Dream girls always give good service. So far it's 100% for me. Not sure about MOC...

Littlewonder
22-12-2016, 06:44 PM
There are lots of lovely ladies out there its just a matter of finding the one you connect with.

Personally I don't need big boobs so that gives me a bit more choice and I am happy to punt at the budget shops.

shootermcgavin
22-12-2016, 08:28 PM
I'm a broken record at this point so I apologise, but big boobs + Spanish + CIM = Jay at Ginza.

Punterman
22-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Hi there,

I've been a long time lurker and have recently put up a few reviews and the experience has been good. But I have yet to find that punt that hit that greedy sweet spot of mine for a long time now. I hope fellow experienced punters can help, while keeping things within a reasonable budget.

What I've been wanting is to have sex with a lady with big boobs and would do BBBJ/CIM, Spanish/COB etc. Ginza and 5 star has nearly hit those spots with their quality of girls available as well as 5 Marrickville. But have always missed the chance due to timing issue or cash flow issues.

So I was wondering if anyone has any good experience the would be willing to share with me.

I've been so horny its been kinda distracting me from work, coz I've been trawling through sydney.cracker.com.au and the forums rosters and reviews.

Ofc I understand people may not want to share their best girls, but I thought I'd want to get this whole thing off my chest.

Thanks guys.

I get this in all the $150 hr shops that I visit so it should not be too hard to find. Saw two girls today in Lidcombe and got all of this off the first one

Sam88
22-12-2016, 09:58 PM
heaps mate heaps! Just got to be willing to pay!

Littlewonder
25-12-2016, 03:37 PM
If you don't want or need a young girl then there are plenty of options out there at a budget price.

My all time favourite has lost her visa and left Australia

However there are still plenty of low cost girls that provide excellent service my current favourite at present is Steffanie and then there is Karen, Kiki, Priscilla, Baby, Jessie and Jan just to mention a few all at my favourite shop 533.

if you want really young then may be 533 is not your shop its up to you as always YOMV and thats punting.

Kiryu0
03-01-2017, 11:43 AM
If you don't want or need a young girl then there are plenty of options out there at a budget price.

My all time favourite has lost her visa and left Australia

However there are still plenty of low cost girls that provide excellent service my current favourite at present is Steffanie and then there is Karen, Kiki, Priscilla, Baby, Jessie and Jan just to mention a few all at my favourite shop 533.

if you want really young then may be 533 is not your shop its up to you as always YOMV and thats punting.

Thanks the help. I'd personally prefer young girls, so I guess if their services + looks are worth the price I probably actually wouldn't mind paying. Maybe any personal suggestions for the sexiest young girls with big tits (maybe just D and over)?

Probs asking for alot, but still trying to scout out the best girl to visit. Sadly the stars will never align for me and 5 Star M (I think was her name... sad...)

seina
03-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Are there any similar alternatives to Ginza or 5 Star?