PDA

View Full Version : Question I'm just wondering if its easier to go to a brothel

Gentleman20
21-12-2016, 04:21 PM
Full service at Geebung is $130, lots of choice and easy to find, easy parking.

Platinum 175 has a great range of hot anglo women at $150 f/s half hour .... any thoughts ?

Jerry10
21-12-2016, 10:35 PM
If I can't get to the shops by the time they closed then I would head to the brothel. Geebung has been a hit and missed lately guy manager looks like losing control of the place. The service by the girls aren't good anymore.
The other is Asian star, they are always busy, nice girls and they are quiet open minded too. Haven't had a bad punt here since October.

blas
22-12-2016, 02:13 PM
I think as a single guy with no guilt issues a brothel is way better.

Most if the guys getting rnt are doing it on the sly from their wives. Easier to talk your way out of being caught at a massage place than a brothel.

That said, if the massage place got raided it'd be much harder again to explain it! Fortunately that is extremely rare.

I do actually like a good massage. Some girls at brothels are good. There was one at Cleos that was very strong.

I think the quality of girls, the rooms and what you get for your money puts brothels way ahead. Even service is generally better unless you have a gem ML. But then, there are gem WL too.

gpeck80
22-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Platinum 175's photos of the girls on their website are all real fyi.