PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Jazz - Complaint

Ground0
21-12-2016, 04:53 PM
My first post as I feel punters should be aware of improper behaviour and not put up with sub standard service. For those who have tried Jazz, you will all agree that the photo advertised is not her. She is much chubbier/fatter - at least size 10-12. Management should be ashamed for false photos.

Jazz advertises Diamond services - far from it -this is what I received for 45min service: 5min shower, 2min bbbj, condom on 5min sex, 15 min massage, 5 min shower. OMG - what a complete waste of time. This is the worst service I have ever received - nothing "diamond" about this.

andrewshawn
21-12-2016, 07:40 PM
My first post as I feel punters should be aware of improper behaviour and not put up with sub standard service. For those who have tried Jazz, you will all agree that the photo advertised is not her. She is much chubbier/fatter - at least size 10-12. Management should be ashamed for false photos.

Jazz advertises Diamond services - far from it -this is what I received for 45min service: 5min shower, 2min bbbj, condom on 5min sex, 15 min massage, 5 min shower. OMG - what a complete waste of time. This is the worst service I have ever received - nothing "diamond" about this.
Anyone who can confirm ? Haven't been to this shop for quite a while ... Just started considering to be back ... What about other diamond girls there ?

Punterman
21-12-2016, 08:15 PM

Did you complain to reception and what did they say ?

puntercouple
21-12-2016, 09:34 PM
If you're not attracted to her, then why didn't you choose others? She definitely felt that you're not attracted to her, so couldn't help but gave you a poor service.

WL are humans too. They are not sex robots with no emotions.

paulgallen
21-12-2016, 09:37 PM

If the WL walks you all the way out to the exit door, how do you stop walking and yell out to reception to complain ?!

Ground0
22-12-2016, 06:04 AM
If you're not attracted to her, then why didn't you choose others? She definitely felt that you're not attracted to her, so couldn't help but gave you a poor service.

WL are humans too. They are not sex robots with no emotions.

I made the mistake of booking based on a fake photo. Hard to change your mind after you made a booking..

Ground0
22-12-2016, 06:17 AM

Yes. Reception was very apologetic and asked me to lodge a complaint and they will inform the boss. I am not looking for any compensation - just letting people know my "bad" experience.

I booked based on a photo - my bad. Service was lousy - I'm letting people know.

Littlewonder
22-12-2016, 06:31 AM
I always wonder why?

You have been on this forum since 2 January 2015

You have not posted anything until now!

And your first post is a complaint!

I agree that shops need to be honest with their photos as for any girl we punt with we need to make a connection with her if your not happy when you meet her then tell the shop she is not the girl in the photo that you booked and ask to see someone else or walk.

How about some of your more positive experiences post them on here as well.

lonely heart
22-12-2016, 07:04 AM

It is funny how there is always an army coming out to protect a shop when there is a complain.....

The point here is OP pay Diamond services and he did not get Diamond services, girls of 42 is well know for that.... short BBBJ, no CIM, no Kissing. Only thing OP did not do right is walk out when he saw the girl is not to his liking. You can always walk out. even Ginza, outcall or incall.

Then there is the "WL are humans too". You are here to do a job, you can't do it? feel free to fuck off and go home but don't waste our punters hard earn money.

luvmica
22-12-2016, 08:04 AM
It is funny how there is always an army coming out to protect a shop when there is a complain.....

The point here is OP pay Diamond services and he did not get Diamond services, girls of 42 is well know for that.... short BBBJ, no CIM, no Kissing. Only thing OP did not do right is walk out when he saw the girl is not to his liking. You can always walk out. even Ginza, outcall or incall.

Then there is the "WL are humans too". You are here to do a job, you can't do it? feel free to fuck off and go home but don't waste our punters hard earn money.

Well said. totally agree with you

Sam88
22-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Hear hear !

puntercouple
22-12-2016, 09:58 AM
While I agree that 42 Gladesville puts fake photos up on the internet, you can always walk away.

If the service is not up to par (which it wasn't), then punter should be compensated.

One thing though, never blame it on the girl, always blame it on the shop for bad management. Just like when you get a bug in your soup, you blame the restaurant, not the chef.

Punterman
24-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Well said. totally agree with you

I think you should always talk to reception if you have had a bad experience like this. If they don't give a shit then don't go back to the shop again. There are plenty of good shops out there.

Speechwriter
24-12-2016, 09:43 AM

Agree 100 per cent.

As a recent victim of an Angie 533 Willoughby con -- who didn't walk -- I will never lack the courage to walk again.

We should all name (the establishment) and shame too.