PDA

View Full Version : General talk What tricks do you use to keep the missus from finding out that you punt ?

Punterman
24-12-2016, 08:37 AM
$600 per week of my weekly punting budget goes straight from work into an ANZ account that the wife knows nothing about

I don't work on Fridays but kids are at school and wife at work so good day to punt

I have a motorbike and ride it often so tell the wife I am out for a ride when I am really riding pussy

Delete all history on devices esp google maps, phone calls, browsing history

Never text girls that give their phone numbers to you

Don't share Apple ID's. I used to and one of my younger kids who did not understand showed me my punting history.

Turn off phone before you go punting so they can't track where you are

Turn off find my iPhone and location services

Always look at this forum in the garden facing the house so that i can turn it off if anyone approaches

Wash smell of WL off you thoroughly after session. Wives can smell other girls perfume etc. once arrived home with some girls glitter make up on my face and my wife asked me what it was

Make sure WL removes all lipstick before session as that can leave a trace

Never tell anyone that you punt, not even your closest friends

I have been married for 20 years and seen over 1,000 Asians and so far so good, missus either does not know or chooses to ignore. I sometimes think the latter as I used to go to a shop in Kingsford on a regular basis and I reckon I left a trace like a phone record as when we drove past it once she suddenly looked at the shop and said that is a brothel don't you know. I pleaded ignorance.

tpol
24-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Lol. The wife is probably happy she doesn't have to service you

kingwally
24-12-2016, 09:02 AM
I have been married for 20 years and seen over 1,000 Asians and so far so good, missus either does not know or chooses to ignore. I sometimes think the latter as I used to go to a shop in Kingsford on a regular basis and I reckon I left a trace like a phone record as when we drove past it once she suddenly looked at the shop and said that is a brothel don't you know. I pleaded ignorance.She knows!

Wayne
24-12-2016, 10:03 AM
She knows!

Without a shadow of a doubt

Punterman
24-12-2016, 11:03 AM
Lol. The wife is probably happy she doesn't have to service you

Gave up on that a year ago. Got sick of asking for sex only to be told too tired, the kids might hear, I need to get some sleep, I need to get up early tomorrow. I did not discuss stopping having sex with her but thought I will wait for her to ask to do it and 1 year later I am still waiting !!

Anyway, I have fucked 250 Asians this year and had some great sessions so if I can't get it at home, then paying for it is fine with me.

aussiegaigin
24-12-2016, 11:06 AM
I have been married for 20 years and seen over 1,000 Asians and so far so good, missus either does not know or chooses to ignore. I sometimes think the latter as I used to go to a shop in Kingsford on a regular basis and I reckon I left a trace like a phone record as when we drove past it once she suddenly looked at the shop and said that is a brothel don't you know. I pleaded ignorance.

I think women have some inane talent for this.

Years ago I used to go to a MS place in Bridge St in the city. A couple of K girls upstairs in an office block, virtually nothing to give it away. I'd often just drop in if I had some time to kill between jobs.

One weekend I was in town with the GF and as we walked up Bridge St, one of the girls walked past us and into the building. She was neatly dressed, not tartish, but the GF saw her and asked me why the girl would be going in there? Of course I had "no idea" LOL, but the comment did spook me.

yjl11
24-12-2016, 01:33 PM
Punterman, i just wish my job paid in the 100,000 +, then i can punt as much as you haha....too bad im only earning 5 digits before tax :S

Punterman
24-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Punterman, i just wish my job paid in the 100,000 +, then i can punt as much as you haha....too bad im only earning 5 digits before tax :S

Try $300k plus. It gives me a nice kitty for lots of pussy.

Raybo
24-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Try $300k plus. It gives me a nice kitty for lots of pussy.

You and bro Johnnyboy should get a room with some of your favourites. And when you do i woulf be happy to be a guest!

Punterman
24-12-2016, 09:54 PM
You and bro Johnnyboy should get a room with some of your favourites. And when you do i woulf be happy to be a guest!

We are one and the same. I had to change my username.

panthera
24-12-2016, 09:59 PM
I think telecom company still got trace of phone calls, if you got shared account for mobile phone

CunningLinguist
25-12-2016, 09:22 AM
$600 per week of my weekly punting budget goes straight from work into an ANZ account that the wife knows nothing about

I don't work on Fridays but kids are at school and wife at work so good day to punt

I have a motorbike and ride it often so tell the wife I am out for a ride when I am really riding pussy

Delete all history on devices esp google maps, phone calls, browsing history

Never text girls that give their phone numbers to you

Don't share Apple ID's. I used to and one of my younger kids who did not understand showed me my punting history.

Turn off phone before you go punting so they can't track where you are

Turn off find my iPhone and location services

Always look at this forum in the garden facing the house so that i can turn it off if anyone approaches

Wash smell of WL off you thoroughly after session. Wives can smell other girls perfume etc. once arrived home with some girls glitter make up on my face and my wife asked me what it was

Make sure WL removes all lipstick before session as that can leave a trace

Never tell anyone that you punt, not even your closest friends

It is ok to tell the world though :)

Littlewonder
25-12-2016, 03:32 PM
Why do you need to hide it from your wife?

I can understand why you hide it from your family and friends as it protects your wife and family.

Punterman
26-12-2016, 07:51 AM
[QUOTE=Littlewonder;983660]Why do you need to hide it from your wife?

So that I stay married

shootermcgavin
26-12-2016, 09:02 AM
Why stay married?

Because whilst some of us still love our wives, we also love heaps of random pussy.

Punterman
26-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Because whilst some of us still love our wives, we also love heaps of random pussy.

Exactly. The best of both worlds. Men were not designed to be with one person forever to the exclusion of all others. If we were why would we walk down the street checking out the other pussy around us.

cuteguy
26-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Variety is the spice of life. It makes us guys want to see and experience something different. Seeing the same pussy over time does make you less interested. It reminds me of a joke. Why is a woman like a bank? You lose interest once you withdraw.:shout:

will2shy
27-12-2016, 06:52 AM
I tell the missus I'm going to the gym. I come home all sweaty:shout:

AHLUNGOR
27-12-2016, 11:59 AM
I used to have a group of golfing buddies whom I played with on Sunday mornings. We always only played 9 holes then a drink at the club house and went our separate ways, on my way home, I would drive pass Hurstville and had a massage before getting home. And told my Mrs we played 18 !

loaded
29-12-2016, 09:13 AM
I'd have drinks after work on Fridays which enabled me to go punting on the way home. Plus kept changing the password on my phone and clearing numbers etc.

larvos
29-12-2016, 11:30 AM
It is ok to tell the world though :)

It is a bit risky stating you have a lot of money and you're hiding your punting from the wife. Assume anyone can access the IP/email/metadata/posts used on this forum. If you use your email password on any site you use the email address assume they have your email password as well.

You may have left enough breadcrumbs for someone dedicated to the task.

My current strategy is to simply not have an SO, makes things much simpler.

A44
29-12-2016, 12:29 PM
There is a large Bunnings store and an Office Works store near my local shop. TP64.
I find an excuse to go to both places often.
Most times I do buy things at Bunnings and make sure that my wife sees them.
One time I met friend of my Wife in Bunnings, I was able to tell my Wife, so that leant a bit of credibility on that occasion.
Sometimes I have taken an Item from my Garage and brought it home again as if I had just bought it.
I hate to be deceptive, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

shootermcgavin
29-12-2016, 02:17 PM
There is a large Bunnings store and an Office Works store near my local shop. TP64.
I find an excuse to go to both places often.
Most times I do buy things at Bunnings and make sure that my wife sees them.
One time I met friend of my Wife in Bunnings, I was able to tell my Wife, so that leant a bit of credibility on that occasion.
Sometimes I have taken an Item from my Garage and brought it home again as if I had just bought it.
I hate to be deceptive, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Some good tips/techniques right there.

I also do the above, but at the same time use fake sms and call tools to build a web of alibis (lies, ok they're lies). I also know a few other bros who punt and we have a bit of a safety network I.E if I need to pull an alibi out of my ass I'll use them and if they get a call from the missus, they know exactly what's up and what to say.

lurkernomore
29-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Why do you need to hide it from your wife?

I can understand why you hide it from your family and friends as it protects your wife and family.

Have you told your wife you are fucking away your super/pension i bet not considering you do not endlessly promote tp64 anymore seeing as you both have mutual friends living nearby.
Now you do your best for 533 which will get you banned a second time.
Love this forum so many members calling others out for the same thing they themselves partake in.
And yes my wife knows i punt and is happy for me to continue punting.

mrzhang
29-12-2016, 07:17 PM
Waahhh bra freebie punt at 533for comment I wanna get some ya must be the old geezer sitting in hallway that I seen Lol half yea luck pot kettle black bra can't be calling out fewllo bras means that yea hypacrite stitching up bras when I am currently single I don't care but wen I have a mrs I have a secret phone keep it in my exercise bag

woods23
29-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Lol...im not sharing ....it's a big secret hahaha.;)

goodtime
29-12-2016, 07:59 PM
stay back at work 1 hour once or twice a week, even when not punting, to make yourself seem busy, and when you need that time, it appears normal

Punterman
30-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Have you told your wife you are fucking away your super/pension i bet not considering you do not endlessly promote tp64 anymore seeing as you both have mutual friends living nearby.
Now you do your best for 533 which will get you banned a second time.
Love this forum so many members calling others out for the same thing they themselves partake in.
And yes my wife knows i punt and is happy for me to continue punting.

You must have me confused for someone else. I have never been to TP64 or 533. I live in Western Sydney and visit shops there.

mrzhang
30-12-2016, 08:23 PM
You must have me confused for someone else. I have never been to TP64 or 533. I live in Western Sydney and visit shops there.

Nah bra bra lurkermore was disssing grandpa oneonone/littleweiner who cash for comments ala Alan James bra promo bra

Nekman
31-12-2016, 06:45 AM
Some good tips Punterman! Thanks for sharing. Can never be too careful.

Pussyhands
31-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Exactly. The best of both worlds. Men were not designed to be with one person forever to the exclusion of all others. If we were why would we walk down the street checking out the other pussy around us.

U know I think if we had hot wife that looked after herself, and took care of ur nuts, my guess is that we would be less likely stray.

But that kind of wife is almost non existent. So it's a tough gig staying true to a relationship when we are all horny devils ;)

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2016, 09:53 AM
U know I think if we had hot wife that looked after herself, and took care of ur nuts, my guess is that we would be less likely stray.

But that kind of wife is almost non existent. So it's a tough gig staying true to a relationship when we are all horny devils ;)

That's an excellent point and one of the reasons why it would work between a man and a ex working girl in a relationship or even marriage !

Imagine this: the woman really understands how all men's are horny animal and she uses every opportunity and means to satisfy her man's - seven days a week ! Even no sex on certain days, she will give him a blow job waking up and a welcome home blow job at night, would the man had any juices left? Will he still has the urge to punt ! But this needs very good long term discipline to make it works !

I read a joke long time ago and it goes like this: a young virgin girl is going to the high school dance with her boyfriend and he is planning to score big times ! When he goes to the girls house to pick her up, the girl mother asks him to wait in the kitchen as the girl is getting ready.

Then the mother orders the boy to drop his pants and jerk himself off, the only way she would allow him to go out with her daughter. So the young man obliged, once, twice, three times and he's getting tired and he cums less and less and becomes waterly! But the mother is still not feeling 109% safe for her little girl so she drop down on her knees and sucks the boy bone dry, every last watery drop of cums and the young man was exhausted !

After she spits out and clean up all the evidence, she yells upstairs and said, come on down honey, it's safe to go out with your date now !

Punterman
31-12-2016, 09:50 PM

The excitement in the punt is having sex with a new person and that feeling of intrepedation, like when we were teenagers on first dates. Even if you had a wife that serviced you regularly, I think you would still have the urge to punt as you can't replicate that excitement in a long term relationship.

Punterman
05-01-2017, 04:44 PM
I was feeling like a punt today as have been away on holiday for 2 weeks but I needed an excuse to get out of the house. Used some advice in this thread. Loaded up the car with my own car cleaning products from Super Cheap Auto then told the missus that I needed to go shopping for cleaning stuff for the car. Popped out for a one hour punt, got home unloaded all the stuff that I originally put in the car in front of the wife when I got home and she is non the wiser. Thanks for the tip A44.

Littlewonder
06-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Why do you need to prevent the missus from finding out you punt?

She should be looking after you if she is not then tell her discuss it with her and then if she doesn't want to come to the party go and punt and let her know why your going elsewhere for what she should be providing

shootermcgavin
06-01-2017, 07:50 PM

She should be looking after you if she is not then tell her discuss it with her and then if she doesn't want to come to the party go and punt and let her know why your going elsewhere for what she should be providing

Are you married or in a relationship just out of curiosity?

rooter
06-01-2017, 08:00 PM
My fail proof strategy is this ... don't get married ;)

Pussy HUnter
06-01-2017, 08:16 PM
I had some buddies who were desperate for some R&R in Bangkok. They actually created all the brochures and material for a "Marketing Seminar" in Bangkok including binders of handout material and name tags. Worked a treat with the wives.

Another two buddies were into building and running chicken farms. They needed to go to Thailand for "research" into chicken farming. They were happily enjoying themselves in Pattaya when one of the wives back home asked to see some photos of chicken farms in Thailand. I met these guys in the lobby the next morning and sure enough they were waiting for a taxi to take them to a nearby farm for photos.

Just some suggestions.

Enjoy.

Punterman
06-01-2017, 09:57 PM

Ah if only life was so simple

aussie_guy
09-01-2017, 12:47 PM
I had some buddies who were desperate for some R&R in Bangkok. They actually created all the brochures and material for a "Marketing Seminar" in Bangkok including binders of handout material and name tags. Worked a treat with the wives.

Another two buddies were into building and running chicken farms. They needed to go to Thailand for "research" into chicken farming. They were happily enjoying themselves in Pattaya when one of the wives back home asked to see some photos of chicken farms in Thailand. I met these guys in the lobby the next morning and sure enough they were waiting for a taxi to take them to a nearby farm for photos.

Just some suggestions.

Enjoy.

Ha ha. The lengths some guys go to in order to punt and avoid getting caught. At least in Australia prostitution is legal. In America the police sometimes set up stings and catch guys trying to pay for sex. If you get a criminal conviction then your friends and employer will know that you paid for sex. Those poor fuckers that try to set something up on Craigslist and then get thrown in jail for the night.

Punterman
09-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Ha ha. The lengths some guys go to in order to punt and avoid getting caught. At least in Australia prostitution is legal. In America the police sometimes set up stings and catch guys trying to pay for sex. If you get a criminal conviction then your friends and employer will know that you paid for sex. Those poor fuckers that try to set something up on Craigslist and then get thrown in jail for the night.

Yes we are very lucky over here. Plus punting has gotten cheaper over the years. $150hr shops still charge the same 15 years after I started punting in them

Bigtitlover
09-01-2017, 02:03 PM
I signed up for uber even though i have a full time job. tell her im going to go do some uber, do a few rounds, have a punt and come home fkn flawless!!! and also so i can use uber as a excuse to go out with mates hahaha. i'll set the location of my dropoff to the place where i am going to have a punt.

A44
09-01-2017, 03:05 PM
I love to travel and I attend Travel Expos.
I get there, look at the things that interest me, grab a few Brochures, then I have time to visit a favourite WL.
I take the Brochures home and discuss the Expo with my Wife

Just for Information, there is a big 2 day Travel Expo on at Sydney Olympic Park on 4th and 5th February.

APT are having a Travel Information Day at the Westin Sydney on Tuesday 14th Feb. It covers different types of travel from 9:30am until 4.45pm. Lots of time here to escape for some fun.

Punterman
11-01-2017, 09:48 PM
School holidays have been good. Missus bought the kids and her Wet n Wild passes for Xmas but not for me as they are $100 each and I am mostly at work. They have been there everyday this week with the hot weather leaving me free to punt. Have been taking good advantage. Yesterday saw three girls for 4 hours and today two girls for one hour each. May the heatwave continue.

Punterman
11-01-2017, 09:55 PM
I love to travel and I attend Travel Expos.
I get there, look at the things that interest me, grab a few Brochures, then I have time to visit a favourite WL.
I take the Brochures home and discuss the Expo with my Wife

Just for Information, there is a big 2 day Travel Expo on at Sydney Olympic Park on 4th and 5th February.

APT are having a Travel Information Day at the Westin Sydney on Tuesday 14th Feb. It covers different types of travel from 9:30am until 4.45pm. Lots of time here to escape for some fun.

This girl works Sydney Olympic Park

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleEscorts/katie-friendly-asian-lady-passionate-service-pls-read-add-a-c-0424-118-908/13156373

Punterman
11-01-2017, 10:04 PM
This girl works Sydney Olympic Park

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleEscorts/katie-friendly-asian-lady-passionate-service-pls-read-add-a-c-0424-118-908/13156373

And this one

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleEscorts/colombian-chilean-sexy-mamacita-private-and-discreet-next-to-olympic-park/20052604

aussie_guy
11-01-2017, 11:34 PM
School holidays have been good. Missus bought the kids and her Wet n Wild passes for Xmas but not for me as they are $100 each and I am mostly at work. They have been there everyday this week with the hot weather leaving me free to punt. Have been taking good advantage. Yesterday saw three girls for 4 hours and today two girls for one hour each. May the heatwave continue.

Seems like while your wife was at Wet n Wild, you were also having some wet n wild fun of your own. She was on the water slides, you were getting body slides.

A44
12-01-2017, 09:34 AM
And this one

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleEscorts/colombian-chilean-sexy-mamacita-private-and-discreet-next-to-olympic-park/20052604

They look good, but my hands are full just trying to keep up with my regulars. Ha Ha
Maybe they should be advertising at the Travel Expo. !!

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2017, 10:57 AM

So, how many shots in two days ??

And where are all the juicy reviews ??

Punterman
12-01-2017, 06:32 PM
So, how many shots in two days ??

And where are all the juicy reviews ??

I have now done 7 shots in the last three days. All 1 hour sessions.

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2017, 10:32 PM
I have now done 7 shots in the last three days. All 1 hour sessions.

Which shops did you go to ?

FS or RnT ??

vtori1213
13-01-2017, 02:43 AM
very good read this thread lol

Punterman
13-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Which shops did you go to ?

FS or RnT ??

All FS. 19a Brodie St and 12 Euston St in Rydalmere and Taylor's Lidcombe

kjs
13-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Some good tips in here . I would not be surprised if your wife knows punterman,also possible she has secrets of her own never underestimate them! That said many women do have a habit of shutting off the sex tap after a while and just happily living ever after in there own world minus sex with the man simply funding their lifestyle. This very selfish attitude commonly exists in Australian women ,thank god for the hardworking ladies in Sydney! Marriage savers.