PDA

View Full Version : General talk Larita Divas

kingwally
24-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Last Sunday I went and booked Larita for a session. She is an attractive girl with great tits. I asked her to nude up straight away and she was a little reluctant so she just took her top off and kept the frillies on. She gave a fairly crappy massage and seemed to concentrate on one side only...very strange. Anyway at turnover time, the panties came off to reveal a trimmed fanny and a bit of a disinterested clinical HJ. She said to me that she was having her period and was wiping her pussy occasionally during the HJ, and I could see the blood. It was a bit offputting. She is a nice girl with a good sense of humour but I really think that girls should not work while they are obviously bleeding, or they should shove a sponge up there fanny to stem the flow.

Punterman
24-12-2016, 10:08 PM
Last Sunday I went and booked Larita for a session. She is an attractive girl with great tits. I asked her to nude up straight away and she was a little reluctant so she just took her top off and kept the frillies on. She gave a fairly crappy massage and seemed to concentrate on one side only...very strange. Anyway at turnover time, the panties came off to reveal a trimmed fanny and a bit of a disinterested clinical HJ. She said to me that she was having her period and was wiping her pussy occasionally during the HJ, and I could see the blood. It was a bit offputting. She is a nice girl with a good sense of humour but I really think that girls should not work while they are obviously bleeding, or they should shove a sponge up there fanny to stem the flow.

Probably best to have kept this experience to yourself

cmk76
25-12-2016, 06:39 PM
You could have talked her into FS during her period... It would have made her day...

wilisno
25-12-2016, 07:43 PM
You could have talked her into FS during her period... It would have made her day...

Have you done that before ? ;) ;) ;)