PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Chongqing girl, Michelle, curvy body with large tits, and very good services

Biggerbanana
25-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Girl's Name : Michelle

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 22 Dec., 2016

Rates : $90/30 min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : curvy body, big boobs (36 D ), natural, medium bums (est 36 in), slim waist (est 27 in) , size 6, about 160 cm tall, white smooth skin, Very pretty, friendly. medium wavy hair.

Roster: unsure. (need to check shop roster)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chongqing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money : good value

Review:

The receptionist, Joe, called me and asked me if I had time to go to his shop last Tuesday as he felt that a new girl, Michelle, would suit me. I got some interesting descriptions from him. As I got time during the X'mas period, I went to his shop in mid-afternoon.

Soon after I arrived, Joe got Michelle to come in to say hello. She is very sexy and pretty. Busty with snow-white skin. Ticked my boxes and off we went into her room after payment.

Inside her room, I was able to look at her more closely. Her facial features are very nice and perfect. She is not a young girl any more, but still looks very pretty. Her body is very curvy and proportional. She told me that she is from Chongqing. We spoke in Putonghua. She is friendly and talkative.

After shower, I started off with licking her large tits and she used her hands to wrap around my head. She said she only provided standard services, I said fine by me. Her cat-bath and CBJ were very professional. She made my dick very hard quickly。

I got into mish position first. Once inside her pussy, my dick's feeling was sensational. She moaned a lot。 She used her warm soft hands to rub my body all the time while I was fucking her. The feeling was really wonderful. Next she changed to the cow girl position and her riding skills were very good.

I like to enjoy a curvy girl's rear view, so I changed to doggy after she said she got tired. Very soon, I was banging her pussy from behind like mad. Her pear shaped body really made me feel very excited. I pounded her pussy really hard and fast. After about 5 min, I came strongly and felt really happy and satisfied. We showered together afterwards and she hugged me warmly before I left shop. Really nice and friendly girl.

Punterman
26-12-2016, 08:05 AM
Nice review. Love a good busty girl