PDA

View Full Version : Anzac Rd, Kallanger

oilman
25-12-2016, 11:58 PM
Went to the massage shop on Anzac rd, Kallanger. Walked in old mamason told me too busy so I walk out to my car on main rd. Go to start it, look up there's mammason standing near my car saying come back in, I have lunch, friend massage you. She was rubbing her stomach while saying this must of looked like I got her up the duff or something to passers by😱 Her friend showed up, was pushn 60...

Whole experience 2/10

tommy thumb
26-12-2016, 10:08 AM
If this managed a 2 i would hate to think what a 1/10 is

reddoor
26-12-2016, 01:08 PM
If this managed a 2 i would hate to think what a 1/10 is

Thats interesting TT. Can a 1 actually exist?For a ml to be that bad u would think,at least looks wise,it would be so obvious so in practice u would not go ahead with the session.The number is a rating of the experience, in this scenario an experience that would never occur ergo the probabillity that a 1 under normal rational conditions would not exist because no rational minded punter would do it.
Of course in a parallel drug and alcohol induced universe im sure many 1s have existed but probably not untill the next morning where as prior they looked like a 5or6. just my warped logic.

gpeck80
26-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Makes sense to me Reddoor.

oilman
30-12-2016, 12:33 AM
The thrill factor gave it the 2. Got my heart racing when she rub her Bally on main rd. then the suspense of her friend and she being old was also sum what heart rate rasing...