PDA

View Full Version : Bodyline, 21 Thomas St Yarraville.

flamejob
26-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Bodyline is a licensed brothel although it predominantly only offers massage. The receptionist explained that the MLs may offer more, such as BJ or FS, but that was up to them. I was led to a room where the girls on duty paraded through one at a time. None were Asian which was a little disappointing given my predilection for the HAB. I chose a tall voluptous one. she led me to wonderfully appointed room. There were large mirrors on most walls as well as on the ceiling. The mandatory massage table was of course there. A large 2 person shower and a large spa. We both undressed. She had massive fake tits and a completely smooth pussy. Very tidy indeed. her massage was pretty good and included some body sliding front and back with those fucking awesome large tits. the ending was ok and was just done by her hand. afterwards we hopped in the spa together before showering together. Damage was $210 for 45 minutes. Their website is http://bodyline.net.au. Phone # (03) 9314 6551.

oppaipie
29-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Hey man, thanks for writing this up. Hopefully it helps a few punters out who venture down in this neck of the woods.

I've been to Bodyline once before about 1.5 years ago. As you said, no Asians which was a bit of a surprise for me too. My experience was about 4 minutes of bodyslide, 10 minutes HJ and the rest padded with shower and conversation. I had a girl from NZ with fairly average bolt-ons, nice enough girl but not great service.

From what I remember they could potentially charge up to $50 of "extras" which lets you play with their clit, a CBJ and maybe spanish if they're big enough. Doesn't really match up to the Korean places in Sydney for the asking price, but there doesn't seem to be a great lot of options in Melbourne.

kaankaant
12-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Yeah, this place has been around for years. I remember going there in 2000 (was there for the F1 so I still remember the date).

Have been tempted back a couple of times when I've been in Melbourne but it's sooo expensive. Usually end up at either Club Striptease or Tope St instead.

flamejob
16-02-2017, 12:46 AM
Club Striptease rocks.

Johndeau
10-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Will need to check this out when I visit Melb next

Interix
27-04-2017, 11:45 PM
I'm heading in to Melbourne in a couple of weeks. Would you recommend heading in to Bodyline?

Taffpost
17-08-2017, 06:29 PM
This place sucks.

Got duped 20 minutes on an hour booking. I complained the day after and got a complimentary booking but never went back.

For the prices you're almost better jumping a plane to Sydney, getting your rocks off and being home for dinner.

Melbourne is awesome for a private girl punt to your room, and SOME brothels are awesome (had a great time at Harem and Boardroom... Gotham is way over rated) but really really bad for the R&T market.