PDA

View Full Version : Question a good place for massage then FS?

xboyx
29-12-2016, 02:14 AM
hey guys

Anyone can recommend a good place for a Midas-like massage then FS? Have heard about "nuru" massage at Geisha and Bondi Ladies but have never tried them, not sure how these places are. I've been to Ginza often but sometimes need a massage when I'm tired. Midas or Masstige 8 are good, but it's frustrating to see a hot ML but you can't touch or fuck her. Recently been to Masstige 8 and saw hottie there, she's very slim and pretty Korean girl with small boobs, small slim size but perfectly as I like, I was really into her but she only did a decent massage and didn't allow touching nor FS, every time I touched her boobs or ass, she would dodge me, just doing her job - massage then a quick hand relief thus I went out feeling not fulfilled. I don't want to blame her for anything as it's her choice, in a way it's her good pride that she keeps a fine line in this job, such a pity cuz I really liked this girl.

And just to be clear as many punters have different taste, I like slim girls, early to mid 20s are preferred, Korean/Japanese are probably best but I don't mind other nationalities. Budget $200-$300/hour. No old 30s, 40s 50s or milf please cuz I'm in my early 30s.

Thank you.

beta101
29-12-2016, 07:58 AM
Lol pick the ugly n fat one. Better at massage s n a chance of FS. Sad but true D:

U got cbj in m8 right bro?

AHLUNGOR
29-12-2016, 08:20 AM
There is no sure thing out there in RnT if you want what you want !

Best chance is to visit shops like 5 Star, Ginza, 244 or Gray St where the FS part is guaranteed and ask the shop to recommend your type of girls who can also give a decent massage !

Good luck

xboyx
29-12-2016, 08:45 AM
CBJ = covered blow job with condom? If so, no. She was standing and using her hands to "masturbate" me, that's all

xboyx
29-12-2016, 08:48 AM
I do mean to ask for shops that state so, I don't want to go to RnT place hoping to meet a girl who would provide FS. Have seen AR about 244 and Gray St but need some comprehensive reviews from trusted reviewers like yourself Ahlungor or rooter.

AHLUNGOR
29-12-2016, 05:49 PM
I do mean to ask for shops that state so, I don't want to go to RnT place hoping to meet a girl who would provide FS. Have seen AR about 244 and Gray St but need some comprehensive reviews from trusted reviewers like yourself Ahlungor or rooter.

Well, brother Rooter has plenty of girls who will provide fs and all the extras you may or may not required but probably can't give a proper massage !

I can give you plenty of massage options but most of the mls I know and like are Not your type (young and slim) ........ lol

Sydney .......... we have a problem !

If only Milo is still at 5 Star or when Mena can do a Milo then we won't be scratching our heads , both of them ........ haha

beta101
29-12-2016, 06:04 PM
CBJ = covered blow job with condom? If so, no. She was standing and using her hands to "masturbate" me, that's all

Yeh condom bj is part of the package at m8. Can't believe she got away without blowing u... :/

Babycat
29-12-2016, 11:24 PM
It's tough. Can't guarantee that you can get all the things you want. In fs place, massage part is skipped, I think. I know one ml girl might willing to do FS but she's milf. If you go for young and slim girls, unfortunately not guaranteed 100% they will do it for you as some girls might do but just for particular clients - their regulars, good money, the client looks handsome and clean and attractive, etc.

userr
16-01-2017, 12:21 PM
King Massage Rockdale provides the service you are after. I've only been there twice but I had a massage followed by FS both times. Not all girls offer FS so you should ask beforehand. I think the girl I chose was named YaYa, quite good looking and she told me she was 26, which looked about right. No shower and bed though, just a massage table, but we didn't have any trouble doing the deed. Hope this helps.

Tough
16-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Pure Massage North Sydney

VIP 69 Liverpool Street

In both cases best to indicate you're after massage and FS

dr3w
16-01-2017, 03:12 PM
I wish we have more info on M8 and a roster here would be nice, never had FS there before but had quite a good experience with regulars in the past

j_highrolla
16-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Yeh condom bj is part of the package at m8. Can't believe she got away without blowing u... :/

yeh my experience at m8 was major KPS + 20 second cbj lol not worth it

dandydanny
17-01-2017, 03:49 AM
160A Railway St, Kogarah, only been there once, saw a Malaysian girl named Isabelle, very cute in her 20s, strong massage then Sex, paid $95 for 30 mins, good experience

Raybo
17-01-2017, 07:19 AM
King Massage Rockdale provides the service you are after. I've only been there twice but I had a massage followed by FS both times. Not all girls offer FS so you should ask beforehand. I think the girl I chose was named YaYa, quite good looking and she told me she was 26, which looked about right. No shower and bed though, just a massage table, but we didn't have any trouble doing the deed. Hope this helps.

What was the total cost? Looking to check this place out soon.

userr
17-01-2017, 09:42 AM
What was the total cost? Looking to check this place out soon.

If I remember correctly, I think it cost me $110 for half an hour and $130 for an hour.

Ilovetits
17-01-2017, 01:39 PM
If I remember correctly, I think it cost me $110 for half an hour and $130 for an hour.

I work nearby but haven't got a chance to visit this place since their entrance is on the main road and I don't want my colleague know I went there

cassius
17-01-2017, 06:51 PM
The Thai place in Erskine St Sydney (50 or 70 i can't remember which) used to be very good for that but i have not been for ages. Anyone tried it recently?

mj00
31-01-2017, 07:33 AM
Pure massage, N Syd.

nomoney3
31-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Keen to know too

birch
31-01-2017, 01:41 PM
The Thai place in Erskine St Sydney (50 or 70 i can't remember which) used to be very good for that but i have not been for ages. Anyone tried it recently?

Wow that's a throwback -70 Erskine St used to be a favourite Thai haunt of mine - but those old connections have all grown up, got them selves married, residency status and kids - one's even onto her second husband! Sophie and Win - what good times they were...
'fraid I can't say anything authoritative about the joint now...- except I noticed last year the back entrance is still open... and of course 7 lotus is just meters away from that. - but I'm yet to score FS from any of the young ML at 7L. now any intel on that would be well received!

michaelml
23-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Pure Massage North Sydney

VIP 69 Liverpool Street

In both cases best to indicate you're after massage and FS

serious?? I know where I am going next

rojandro919
23-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Xboyx you asked 4 'comprehensive reviews from trusted reviewers like yourself Ahlungor or rooter'
Can we have a compehensive report from u now? ;)
Or is that too much to ask