PDA

View Full Version : Question Rnt Bathurst between Pitt and Castlereigh

Ethanhunt
29-12-2016, 06:35 AM
Anyone tried this place? Not sure if it's the level 1 or 2 place though a few MLs said they also work here but can not find a roster or review

aussiegaigin
29-12-2016, 07:35 AM
Thairapeutic??

Lots of comments about this place.

Soccerfan
29-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Thairapeutic??

Lots of comments about this place.

Thairapeutic - That's what I was thinking

I went to this place 3 times 12 months ago, the first time I had a Japanese ML with no Part 2 offered, I thought it may have been legit and it was a good massage, the second time I had a different Japanese ML who offered Part 2. I accepted and then she left the room and a Thai ML came in and finished the job. She came in and it was a pretty erotic 15 min, considering there were no interaction beforehand, I think her name was Emma, never saw her again.

The third time, I shared a lift with a MILF type who worked upstairs at Hong Kong Massage, she knew where I was going and tried to talk me into going with her, I wish I would have. When I got out at Thairapeutic, I was taken to a very small room that had a very low bed in it and told to wait. Because the bed was so low, it made it very awkward for the poor ML. Part 2 was not even contemplated, that is one time I should have walked.

There are so many better options in the city.

AHLUNGOR
29-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Thairapeutic - That's what I was thinking

I went to this place 3 times 12 months ago, the first time I had a Japanese ML with no Part 2 offered, I thought it may have been legit and it was a good massage, the second time I had a different Japanese ML who offered Part 2. I accepted and then she left the room and a Thai ML came in and finished the job. She came in and it was a pretty erotic 15 min, considering there were no interaction beforehand, I think her name was Emma, never saw her again.

The third time, I shared a lift with a MILF type who worked upstairs at Hong Kong Massage, she knew where I was going and tried to talk me into going with her, I wish I would have. When I got out at Thairapeutic, I was taken to a very small room that had a very low bed in it and told to wait. Because the bed was so low, it made it very awkward for the poor ML. Part 2 was not even contemplated, that is one time I should have walked.

There are so many better options in the city.

Always go to a shop where you have a sexy manasan you can fall back on to - if all fails !!

And on many occasions, the manasan is actually hotter than her girls !

Soccerfan
29-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Always go to a shop where you have a sexy manasan you can fall back on to - if all fails !!

And on many occasions, the manasan is actually hotter than her girls !

True, seeing a hot/friendly Mamasan when you walk into a shop gives off a really good vibe and creates a great impression. I think that punters would see a hot Mamasan and hope that all the girls are busy and the Mamasan would have to look after the client, but I don't think that this actually happens, does it?

AHLUNGOR
29-12-2016, 09:42 PM
True, seeing a hot/friendly Mamasan when you walk into a shop gives off a really good vibe and creates a great impression. I think that punters would see a hot Mamasan and hope that all the girls are busy and the Mamasan would have to look after the client, but I don't think that this actually happens, does it?

Well, it doesn't happen all the times but it does happen:

And how about all those hot hot working mamasans ?

Vicky and Nicole from QVB
Candy from VIP Pyrmont
Cherry from 48 Croydon
Teresa from 370 Pitt
Mia from 368 Pennant Hills Road

Just to name a few.

And a few on your "you wish" list:

Foxy
Jessica of 14 Concord
Ivy of Diva
Nana of Stars
Summer of Summerville

And my favourite madam back at the Stanmore days

Catiness
30-12-2016, 06:05 AM
Personally I wouldn't say Summer is a hot hot mamasan. Hahahaha

Babycat
30-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Well, it doesn't happen all the times but it does happen:

And how about all those hot hot working mamasans ?

Vicky and Nicole from QVB
Candy from VIP Pyrmont
Cherry from 48 Croydon
Teresa from 370 Pitt
Mia from 368 Pennant Hills Road

Just to name a few.

And a few on your "you wish" list:

Foxy
Jessica of 14 Concord
Ivy of Diva
Nana of Stars
Summer of Summerville

And my favourite madam back at the Stanmore days
Add on: Ginny at 121 CBD massage. I think she's the youngest mamasan, and of course very pretty, nice and friendly. Very young. Not for walk in but booking only. Another one is Julia - used to be a mamasan of Apple but now I'm not sure.

Personally I wouldn't say Summer is a hot hot mamasan. Hahahaha
Clever lady, I think. But who knows when she's ready for dressing up!

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Add on: Ginny at 121 CBD massage. I think she's the youngest mamasan, and of course very pretty, nice and friendly. Very young. Not for walk in but booking only. Another one is Julia - used to be a mamasan of Apple but now I'm not sure.

Clever lady, I think. But who knows when she's ready for dressing up!

Hey Baby,

I think you would make a wonderful manasan, with all your experiences in the forum and so many fans , you are ready for success !

But then again , once you become a mama , the temptation would be too hard for me not to come and see you......... haha

Ps. Is Ginny a busty girl ?

woods23
30-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Why ask bc for size lol....gini is c cup nice shape best ass
Tall smooth white skin nd pretty...nd no no spanish ;)

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2016, 11:37 AM

No Spanish, no Lungor then !

Babycat
30-12-2016, 11:53 AM
His information is more reliable, lol

AHLUNGOR
30-12-2016, 01:42 PM
There are plenty of times I wish Babycat would have nice big DD Cups then I would have had her already !!

And then it would be fun to find out later that so and so is actually BC......... haha

handcockJ
30-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Emma is the same one that works at Concord14 , offers Fs for $150, great ass especially in reverse cowgirl. Let me take a few snaps of it. Great to fuck but tits a bit saggy.

Kroid19
31-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Emma is the same one that works at Concord14 , offers Fs for $150, great ass especially in reverse cowgirl. Let me take a few snaps of it. Great to fuck but tits a bit saggy.

If you are paying her 150 for FS you are getting ripped off big time. I used to see her frequently at Thairapeutic and never paid that. Have to agree about the ass and tits, although last time i saw her she looked below her usual standard. She used to be way hotter.

TallyHo
31-12-2016, 03:33 PM
I have been to this shop before. Some very nice MLs who provided very good massage.

woods23
31-12-2016, 03:47 PM
I have been to this shop before. Some very nice MLs who provided very good massage.

Mate, tell the guys their names lol
If you want to help them.

They need $$$$$$ to send home for the new year ....lol.

handcockJ
31-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Dang it. Paid $150 but she fuxked me harder than most WL. Put in the extra effort for the full hour and let me film it. Great BBBJ and light rimming. Wouldn't let me daty though