PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Summerville Girls

Funandfun
29-12-2016, 09:44 PM
There are lot of reviews about this shop and girls on this forum, however, I thought I should also contribute as the member of the forum. I will keep updating this thread as I visit and see more girls.

1) AMY
Amy is in her late 20's friendly girl with exceptional massage skills. A slightly darker color thai with braces. She works in a shop at Epping as well. Very friendly and accommodating. I almost slept while part 1, she was a quiet type in the first visit but in second visit she opened more and we shared jokes and she turned out to be quite spontaneous with good english. Massage is better than some legit shops and she enjoys it. Part 2 is not bad too, she is not very beautiful and young so some of you may not find her attractive. Perky nipples with saggy boobs and trimmed downstairs. Gentle touching allowed downstairs with average body slides. I asked her about more extras to test the water and she replied 'more money more honey' so I asked how much more money. She laughed and said ' I am just joking, we will talk next time about it'.

2) NICKY
Another thai of nearly 28 years old and again with some serious massage skills combined with stretching. She could feel the knots and can work on it without you telling her. Coincidentally she also got braces, speaks good english and maintains good figure. Enhanced boobs of good quality, she loves to wear jewelry and her bangles made sound with the massage strokes. She can carry out good conversation with humor. Part 2 is very good, good body slides and touching allowed outside. A very light 'C' section mark on her belly shows that she probably has a child, but she kept her well maintained and very difficult to tell in the absence of that mark. It was surprise to see her because I met her before at another shop where she works with a different name.

3) SKYE
This 25ish cute thai is lovely and kind of innocent girl. Acceptable massage skills (not as good as AMY or NICKY). Her personality is amazing, she is quite talkative and friendly. She gets happy like child if you praise her effort in massage and she works more harder. She loves to massage white young guys, so its a good news for white brothers out there. Part 2 is mechanical, her body is amazing and her boobs are so balanced. If you treat her well, you can get a chance to gently suck them and play downstairs (only outside). Once I saw her at Fish Market with another girl, she looked at me and tried to recognize, which she did, a smile started to appear on her face but she cut it immediately and looked into another direction. I liked that professional attitude.

4) Clare/Clair
This 21 year old Malaysian girl is probably new and will find it hard to meet the standard set by the other girls of this shop. Below average massage and too much use of oil. She got a cute face but below that, she is over weight with saggy boobs. Part 2 is not bad, touching allowed outside but she is very sensitive and touching her downstairs results in she losing her grip on your fella and you don't get the desired service. English level is very good with decent pronunciation. If she can shed some excess weight and add more skill to her massage, only then she can survive in this shop.

5) CiCi
There are many reviews about her on the forum and my experience is not different from them. A reasonably pretty girl with good height and skin. Though I rang up for another girl but she was busy and summer offered me CiCi so I decided to go for it. On the massage table and she kissed my cheek and neck as if I am her regular client. It was a good start, however, the bad breath and sticky hair puts me off. Never mind, massage continues and spot on. Strong girl and she knows how to crack a back, conversation went on without missing a beat and she has got some serious talent of flirting . Very satisfactory part 1 and then comes part 2, actually part 2 started during the massage with ''accidental'' touchings and caresses again and again. If you ignore the middle portion, the overall body is great with smooth skin. Pussy slides and kissing / gentle licking continued till the end of the session.

6) Tiffany
Again a very popular Chinese girl. She talks to you with complete confidence and in a very soft tone which reflects the experience. Started with Part 1 and a very good one indeed, very skilled and hard working girl. She left her hair untied and number of times they brushed my back while she leaned to massage my neck and legs, it was a good feeling. She sat on my back and massaged my upper body with her strong thighs, it was a new experience too. Conversation was there on and off , not like other girls mentioned above. Half an hour passed and she asked me for Part 2 but only HJ with clothes on was on the menu. No taking off, no body slide or anything else. Its her choice anyway, If I see her again, I will see her for massage only and perhaps she don't need to offer more service to every one as she already have good clientele.

Cheers!

HighFlyer
29-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Excellent effort and great summary of what's on offer there..Thanks for taking the time to report.
Maybe copy/move it to the private section to avoid it being swamped within a few hours.

Funandfun
29-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Excellent effort and great summary of what's on offer there..Thanks for taking the time to report.
Maybe copy/move it to the private section to avoid it being swamped within a few hours.

Thank you for your encouragement. I have already posted it in private section.

magicman
29-12-2016, 11:36 PM
suprised to hear that about tiffany...

des888
30-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Surprised about Tiffany aswell maybe because she has a boyfriend now haha

woods23
30-12-2016, 10:16 AM
Maybe she just broke up with her bf ;)
Bad luck bro

Funandfun
30-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Maybe she just broke up with her bf ;)
Bad luck bro

Hahaha thanks Woods Bro, I am patient and have just started exploring this shop and the girls. It will not take me long to get into full swing.
Cheers