Estimated Ethnic Group: Caucasian / European Origin
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Tanned
Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
Body Shape: Slim
Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
Overall Looks: Model material
Overall Personality: Lovely
Overall Performance: Fantastic time

So been meaning to travel to this place in ages and finally got time to try.

This place is a palace fit for kings. From the parking to the front steps to the intro to the rooms.

The vibe was great the girls were fun. The receptionist were also welcoming. Only down side is it's out in the middle of nowhere like a desert oasis :D

They have a huge selection of girls all have their personalities. I was imidiately at ease while chilling in the waiting room. Lauren came in and looked stunning, forget the usual blondes cause damn was she smokin.

It's like stilletos but has better vibe to it. 320 for the hour and most girls charge 50 on top for passionate kissing. It was my first visit and I wanted the full experience. Still much cheaper than stilletos tho.

For those guys into domination she has that on offer too and the price can vary depending on the amount of labour - it's very hard work to smack a guy around :)

I think if they pimped up their site photos they would peak more interest. Had a look at some of the girls photos and it does not do them justice. I think took me a while to head out was the photos and webpage layout not being as enticing. Glad I took the time to check it out.

I think it's more important that the webpage looks more congruent to the place as it is quite far. For those deciding if it's worth the trip, good picks and weblayout would definitely pull some over the line.

The health check was thorough and the girls were on their A game. Took a shower and went straight into it. I would describe Lauren as a leading character who knows how to work her way around a guy's body in a very sensual and seductive way.

Definitely a GFE fked me on top and I finished in missionary. Man I had to lean up to see her whole model-esqu figure and just being amazed at laying with such a sexc girl. We had a few laughs and chatted then onto round 2.

Reverse cowgirl, those pussy lips coming in and out of her vag being fully stretched God had me moaning and groaning lol. Finished off with some prone position. That arse of hers was sooooo tight, fk me. I was in so deep damn it was awesome.

Now I have to jerk off thinking about this. Peace.

Eyssac
30-12-2016, 12:35 PM
This doesn't read like an ad at all.

Pussyhands
30-12-2016, 02:40 PM
This doesn't read like an ad at all.

Take what you will from it, I had a great time and I hope others will too :)

I'll be checking this place out more.

The girls name is actually Laura.

local
30-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Take what you will from it, I had a great time and I hope others will too :)

I'll be checking this place out more.

The girls name is actually Laura.

I actually remember this place from many, many, many years ago.... was great value then....

Pussyhands
30-12-2016, 09:55 PM
It is pricier but the rooms are worth it - it's basically a stiletto setup with better vibe.

And cheaper.

sukeong
02-01-2017, 03:49 PM
Doesn't seem to be on the roster anymore

Pussyhands
02-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Doesn't seem to be on the roster anymore

It's Laura and she travels from Brisbane down to Sydney so keep ur eyes peeled on the roster :)

My aim in my reviews now is to link the girls to punters who may like their services. So yes it can sound like an advertisement because I am doing this review based on my experience, with the girls in mind, and punters who may be interested.

Like a dating agency / part time pimp :D but doing it for free.

Good luck!

iloveasians
31-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Wow thanks for sharing!

woshihuangsedawang
01-02-2017, 09:50 PM
bro post it to after report section

vtori1213
02-02-2017, 10:52 PM
bro post it to after report section

it has been moved here now

NoLove