PDA

View Full Version : 48 The Strand Croydon

Croydon massage
30-12-2016, 05:28 PM
48 The Strand @ Croydon

Come out of the heat and visit my shop this weekend and see my young, pretty MLs.

My clean and well-appointed new shop is conveniently located minutes from Croydon station at: 48 The strand Croydon and plenty of parking.

We have a shower for your convenience.

You can make a booking on :

(02) 83866787

Our roster is still being finalised so check if you want to book a particular ML. You will usually find Lily and me as well as a number of sexy young new girls.

Saturday:

Miko - young and beautiful, busty and eager to spoil you!

New pretty young girl Vivi. Small and slim with beautiful long hair. Excellent massage and service.

Cherry ---- Trained in remedial massage. 23 yrs, sexy, pretty face. Friendly and cheeky personality.

Lily - Experienced Chinese ML with a pretty face, milky skin and very busty. She speaks English well and is easy going with a friendly personality. Excellent service

Sunday:

Sasa - sweet and innocent! a must see

Cherry: Trained in remedial massage. 23 yrs, sexy, pretty face. Friendly and cheeky personality.

Lily - Experienced Chinese ML with a pretty face, milky skin and very busty. She speaks English well and is easy going with a friendly personality. Excellent service