PDA

View Full Version : Question Red Palace

kinkyboi
31-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Does anyone have any info about this shop. As the photos on their website looks very tempting

local
31-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Does anyone have any info about this shop. As the photos on their website looks very tempting

First post ?

Shit website,

long time lurker eh ?

AHLUNGOR
31-12-2016, 01:43 PM
First post ?

Shit website,

long time lurker eh ?

Mate , he is a foundation member so good for him for finally posting his first. If anyone has the Intel he needs, please help.

Cheeers

Fisher
31-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Mate , he is a foundation member so good for him for finally posting his first. If anyone has the Intel he needs, please help.

Cheeers

So what if he is a foundation member.
He wants info that flows alot more freely from other members when you contribute info of your own.
There are plenty of foundation members that are the biggest lurkers off all.
Taking info from contributing members and giving no info in return.

solopuntsydney
31-12-2016, 11:57 PM

They used to be at Annandale 35. Now that they moved to King's X the shop has got better facilities.

Seen a couple of girls at both shops, don't think any of them are still there or currently active on the roaster though (last time I was there was in Nov).

I don't think all girls are the same as the pic, but some photos are genuine (one girl told me explicitly that is not her pic as she doesn't want to be photoed).

Quality wise I think it is worth the money, all girls I have seen are young and put in good service. For 280/hr It's good value, especially when those so called outcall services are charging 350/hr+

kinkyboi
01-01-2017, 07:15 AM
Thanks all for the info

woshihuangsedawang
01-02-2017, 09:30 PM
bro, just add their wechat, nowaday, all chinese shops use wechat for ads

michaelml
23-02-2017, 11:41 AM
its highly regarded by a friend, FS shop with good quality WLs apparently, I have never been but prices are quite high

rhunter
23-02-2017, 01:32 PM
They used to visit the place when it was called Ginza Star up until late last year (I think). Only had a couple girls that I saw regularly but they left and the prices went up. Havent been back since.

john2
24-02-2017, 07:44 AM
They used to visit the place when it was called Ginza Star up until late last year (I think). Only had a couple girls that I saw regularly but they left and the prices went up. Havent been back since.

the girls there are good to try but the management needs to improve the environment and tidy the room, the mat on carpet is quite dirty and once I entered and saw a condom on floor, disgusting.
I am saying that only because I still want to come back some time but they need improve.

moz
24-02-2017, 04:58 PM
the girls there are good to try but the management needs to improve the environment and tidy the room, the mat on carpet is quite dirty and once I entered and saw a condom on floor, disgusting.
I am saying that only because I still want to come back some time but they need improve.

That'd be up to the individual girl I wouldve thought.

Price list looks OK, but from website all the expensive 45min S-Class, and no-one at B-class
Is that correct?