PDA

View Full Version : Question Gold Coast

tab123
01-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Happy new year everyone!

I'm heading down the coast tomorrow. Everyone says it's a punting paradise in the gold coast. Keen to try it out. Anyone got any nice girls to recommend please? Slim young and pretty will be fabulous.

Will return tips for brissie for anyone who pm me. Thanks in advance!

dean69
02-01-2017, 09:44 PM
Here's a tip do a bit of research there are heaps of posts about the Goldcoast on here mate.

ManilaMan
04-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Go to any MS in Southport and you will succeed.

newbiejones
04-01-2017, 07:11 PM
Whats considered succeeding at a MS?
HJ and Nude massage doesn't do it for some people.

MrGrumpy
04-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Southport, Scarborough St. northern end. Like hairs on a sheepdog. Lily, paradise, body sensual and more

flamejob
05-01-2017, 01:28 AM
Whats considered succeeding at a MS?
HJ and Nude massage doesn't do it for some people.

Then for those people that nude HJ wouldn't be success. Success is subjective. For some just getting a good massage rather than someone mindlessly rubbing oil on them would be success, for others the nude HJ is heaven.

ManilaMan
05-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Thanks FJ. They are massage shops at the end of the day. Sometimes I only want a good massage, it's still a punt if you are only paying circa $50/hr to get a decent massage. There are more than enough that I have had that are not even worth the time, let alone the $$$.

If you want a root, then go to a brothel.

newbiejones
06-01-2017, 07:36 PM
Yea, I am still new to punting but learning what I like.

Found some good ML's based on reviews here. Just need to find some great looking WL's.

local
06-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Yea, I am still new to punting but learning what I like.

Found some good ML's based on reviews here. Just need to find some great looking WL's.

Funny enough, when looking for a great fuck, you rarely find that the "great looking WL's" satisfy especially value for money.