PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok nye

zucon
01-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Happy new year to all!!

Writing from Bangkok airport, I was in transit with a long stopover so thought of exploring options here, started with some online dating 2 weeks back to meet genuine Thai.

Arrived 31st morning, had some rest during the day with some authentic Thai massage , milf type wasn't interested in extras from her but a good relaxation session, I was in nana area( first time there)

5 pm onwards the road was almost packed, took cab to soi cowboy, ended up in lighthouse bar pretty loud music , 150 baht bottled water as was in mood mood to get drunk, then lady drink for 250 baht, bar girl gave kisses and nice lap dance and cowboy style thingy. Nye was pretty loud, didn't see much fireworks, only bikini asses shaking. To be honest looking at bkk scene I didn't wanted to sleep with any of these girls, they all look street prostitutes, I may be wrong

Had contact with this girl from Thai friendly, joined at around 11 pm, with her friends. New year count down and then we both head off to my room with clear intentions, I literally had sex from 2 to 6 am, with intervals.
She was ultimate gf type but v shy to begin with not opening legs but then I dig in, she ended up asking for more, she was me rest of the day until I got into taxi for airport

All in all good non working girl experience, didn't even feel the need to fuck a bar girl, damage around 500 baht in lighthouse bar
600 baht taxi in around, 900 baht drinks with the girl, and handed over 2000 baht as token to her which she was hesitant

Great short trip

After having such great sex u I feel need for more, are any shops open in Sydney today being the 1st

cuteguy
08-01-2017, 12:46 PM
How do you find 'Thai friendly' site? Is it free to join and communicate with the girls? Are there any fees involved?

zucon
10-01-2017, 04:32 PM
How do you find 'Thai friendly' site? Is it free to join and communicate with the girls? Are there any fees involved?

Hey cuteguy,
I found it when googling around for thai info, came across this site which reviews it http://afarangabroad.com/find-thai-girlfriend/
I don't know if they are associated in some way but says all good thing about it so must be

You can signup for free, and it works only that there is limit to messaging i think you can send one message in 10 mins or so
I paid for it 25$ month, I advise to pay only if you have planned a trip, I look at it like if I spend 2K on tickets and hotels already it won't hurt another 25$.

Also it's not that guaranteed, you need to make sure you are not asking to sleep directly, just make it like you looking for potential GF or companion, many thai girls are actually conservative i have seen they don't want one night stand, make sure you look for open minded okay and yes there are sluts listed there

good luck if you are looking

cuteguy
14-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Hey cuteguy,
I found it when googling around for thai info, came across this site which reviews it http://afarangabroad.com/find-thai-girlfriend/
I don't know if they are associated in some way but says all good thing about it so must be

You can signup for free, and it works only that there is limit to messaging i think you can send one message in 10 mins or so
I paid for it 25$ month, I advise to pay only if you have planned a trip, I look at it like if I spend 2K on tickets and hotels already it won't hurt another 25$.

Also it's not that guaranteed, you need to make sure you are not asking to sleep directly, just make it like you looking for potential GF or companion, many thai girls are actually conservative i have seen they don't want one night stand, make sure you look for open minded okay and yes there are sluts listed there

good luck if you are looking

Thanks for the information brother Zucon. :smile:

zucon
18-01-2017, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the information brother Zucon. :smile:

No worries I am heading off to bkk this weekend to see the same girl again hopefully it works out again

samxxxx90
03-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Happy new year to you! ;)