PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties New Pink - Guizhou minority tribe with 34-26-34 body, sexy and pretty

Biggerbanana
03-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Girl's Name : Pink

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 31 Dec 2016

Rates : $90/30min ; $150/ hour

Size/shape : Curvy but slim body, nice boobs (est 34 C but with push up bra, looks more like 36D), natural tits and big bums ( est. 36 in) , waist medium (est 26 in), size 6, about 158cm tall. Very sexy, snow-white skin.

Roster: new girl (unsure)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Guizhou minority tribe)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

The receptionist, Kevin, sent me a sms that she has a new pretty girl, Pink, that he would highly recommend to me. I called him and he gave me some descriptions which sounded fantastic to me. So I made a booking with him for late afternoon. After this girl, I wanted to go to see the fireworks in the City.

Arrived on time and soon Pink came in to say hello. Inside the waiting room, my first question to Pink was where did she come from? She said she is originally from Guizhou and then moved to Shenzhen. Pink is not tall but definitely looks very pretty and sexy. I was in a hurry and so I took her for 30 min. only. If she is very good, I might come back to see her after the New Year Eve fireworks.

After Pink took off her clothes, I could see her pair of beautiful and perky tits. They are natural and soft. I hugged her and licked her tits for at least 3 min before we got on to bed. I asked her about her vital statistics. She said 34-26-36. Based on what I saw and felt, these figures are very believable.

Her CBJ was very good and made my dick hard very quickly. I like her sexy figures, and smooth snow-white skin. I found her pussy quite tight for a busty girl . Her moaning noise level was reasonably high. But when she came, she could not control herself and just yelled out loudly. She got lots of juices coming out and both sides of her legs close to her vagina were all wet.

Despite the short session, we tried cowgirl, doggy and finally mish. I got all the good angles of her curvy body. I came while I was doing the missionary position. Afterwards, We just hugged for a while and then we went to shower together. At this time, she told me she saw me before as she worked in this shop for a very short time in 2015. Reason why she remembered me was that I made her "come" many times in that session. She was so tired afterwards, but felt very happy. I was happy to know that a girl could still remember me for my good things done to her more than a year ago.

After I finished watching the fireworks, I returned to this shop for another 1 hour session with this sexy kitten. Another fantastic hour. Just awesome!! Pink is really my best New Year Eve present.