PDA

View Full Version : Question Recommendation for a (significant) birthday punt

Tough
03-01-2017, 07:57 AM
I have a significant birthday looming in a month's time and want to celebrate in style with a 'high end' Asian lady. I would welcome the collective wisdom of the forum members to minimise the risk of punter's regret.

seina
03-01-2017, 09:59 PM
I would love to know too, doesn't seem to be many high end Asian ladies in Sydney unfortunately

puntercouple
04-01-2017, 01:28 AM
Erika Khan. Best bbbj ever hands down.

Tough
04-01-2017, 06:55 AM
Erika Khan. Best bbbj ever hands down.

Thanks - Erika has to be one to consider......

cuteguy
04-01-2017, 10:05 PM
If you really want to celebrate your birthday in style why not do a threesome? There are some places where you can have two hot Diamond service girls for the same price or less than what Erika Khan would charge. Just my thoughts.:smile:

puntercouple
05-01-2017, 06:49 AM
Cute guy, any recommendations?

jwcool
05-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Nana could be back next month?

Tough
05-01-2017, 08:02 PM
If you really want to celebrate your birthday in style why not do a threesome? There are some places where you can have two hot Diamond service girls for the same price or less than what Erika Khan would charge. Just my thoughts.:smile:

Now there's a thought..........!

Tough
05-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Nana could be back next month?

Nana........?

puntercouple
05-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Nana from dream girls

Tough
05-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Nana from dream girls

Another one to sus out......

DeepImpact
06-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Easy, go and see Naomi. She's a really great girl and you will have a nice time with her for sure. There won't be any birthday disappointment that you risk with a lot of other girls. The challenge will be if she is available on your birthday.

Tough
07-01-2017, 01:42 AM
Easy, go and see Naomi. She's a really great girl and you will have a nice time with her for sure. There won't be any birthday disappointment that you risk with a lot of other girls. The challenge will be if she is available on your birthday.

Is that Naomi from Sensasian?

DeepImpact
07-01-2017, 07:22 AM
Is that Naomi from Sensasian?

Yeah, that's the one. There was a recommendation for Erika Khan as well who is an OK choice but Naomi is younger, better looking and more passionate, and also cheaper. There are a lot of choices out there but most aren't that high quality.

cuteguy
08-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Cute guy, any recommendations?

At Gladesville they have a VIP room with a spa. Choose two diamond girls who work well together and get some champagne. You will be celebrating your birthday in style with two hotties. Speak to Simon or one of the other guys in charge and they can recommend two girls for you.

A44
08-01-2017, 08:28 PM
At Gladesville they have a VIP room with a spa. Choose two diamond girls who work well together and get some champagne. You will be celebrating your birthday in style with two hotties. Speak to Simon or one of the other guys in charge and they can recommend two girls for you.

A good double is the way to go.
I have been doing this for about the last 5 years, but not at a High End shop.
I was also going to suggest taking a bottle of Champagne or wine.
I do this On my Birthday with a couple of my regulars.
Take a Birthday Cake to share and some things to nibble on.
We always take a few photos to remember the occasion.
Enjoy. !!

Tough
08-01-2017, 11:04 PM

Sounds worth considering........

Sam88
08-01-2017, 11:04 PM

that's a fabulous idea!!!

Tough
08-01-2017, 11:05 PM
A good double is the way to go.
I have been doing this for about the last 5 years, but not at a High End shop.
I was also going to suggest taking a bottle of Champagne or wine.
I do this On my Birthday with a couple of my regulars.
Take a Birthday Cake to share and some things to nibble on.
We always take a few photos to remember the occasion.
Enjoy. !!

I will definitely do this........

max_power
09-01-2017, 10:59 AM
Your better off getting a girl overnight in comparison to a high end girl. You can bone her all night long until the willy can't take no more, then go that little bit more. Better satisfaction then a 1hr punt with a babe. Just my 2 cents

Tough
09-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Your better off getting a girl overnight in comparison to a high end girl. You can bone her all night long until the willy can't take no more, then go that little bit more. Better satisfaction then a 1hr punt with a babe. Just my 2 cents

My SO might wonder where I am.........

hornedone
10-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Danielle Bliss

Tough
10-01-2017, 11:31 PM
Danielle Bliss

I must admit she was on, then off, and is now back on my radar!

shootermcgavin
11-01-2017, 11:03 AM
I must admit she was on, then off, and is now back on my radar!

Can confirm, Jessica Kim aka Danielle Bliss is fucking hot and offers amazing service. She's started charging a lotttttt more though. Used to be able to see her for an hour with anal for 650, now it's standard hour for 700.

Still, seeing her would be hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock.

Tough
11-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Can confirm, Jessica Kim aka Danielle Bliss is fucking hot and offers amazing service. She's started charging a lotttttt more though. Used to be able to see her for an hour with anal for 650, now it's standard hour for 700.

Still, seeing her would be hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock.

I think your description makes the option more attractive than most.....but then again.......?!

shootermcgavin
12-01-2017, 11:04 AM
I think your description makes the option more attractive than most.....but then again.......?!

$700 is a lot bro. In all honesty, I would take that $700, slap it on the counter at Ginza, and ask Wilson what he can set up for my birthday.

Or, you could drop the standards a bit, hit up 533, and I'm sure Angie could organise something suitably toe curling.
I reckon brother A44's post further up is spot on.

pk77
08-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Gotta be a double for a big birthday, I'm planning something similar. Any suggestions for girls that work well together? thats my worry when booking.

Speechwriter
09-02-2017, 12:43 PM
So Tough, that month has passed. How did you celebrate?

Part of me hopes you had the good sense to follow shooter's lead and slap your $700 on the counter at Ginza.

We're all invested in your story mate. Don't leave us hanging!

Punterman
09-02-2017, 08:57 PM
So Tough, that month has passed. How did you celebrate?

Part of me hopes you had the good sense to follow shooter's lead and slap your $700 on the counter at Ginza.

We're all invested in your story mate. Don't leave us hanging!

Yes what was the ending. Happy I hope.

Tough
14-02-2017, 04:16 AM
Hi Guys - Still working the plan with a couple of weeks left to 'D Day'. Will report back!

r69
17-02-2017, 08:01 AM
Mate, I would also consider North Shore Centrefolds. Happy punting...

fit69
17-02-2017, 06:28 PM
Let us know where you go!!

...north shore centrefolds? I hope that was a joke, wouldn't even go if it was free!

eltran
18-02-2017, 01:05 AM
$700 is a lot bro. In all honesty, I would take that $700, slap it on the counter at Ginza, and ask Wilson what he can set up for my birthday.

I did exactly this a few years ago. Got 2 hours with Diamond girl Pandora (not the same one afaik which works at 5 star sometimes now). Perfect GFE. However I think two hours is a bit too much, if I do something like that again I'd go 1 and a half hours.

Review Ginza website, find girls you like then look for reviews here. Pick best one, and book 2 hours + spa bath.

Alternative ask Ginza owner for best girls together book 1 hour double.

Dominus
02-03-2017, 01:30 AM
I did exactly this a few years ago. Got 2 hours with Diamond girl Pandora (not the same one afaik which works at 5 star sometimes now). Perfect GFE. However I think two hours is a bit too much, if I do something like that again I'd go 1 and a half hours.

Review Ginza website, find girls you like then look for reviews here. Pick best one, and book 2 hours + spa bath.

Alternative ask Ginza owner for best girls together book 1 hour double.

+1 for this definitely go for ginza double