PDA

View Full Version : ANZAC day punting.

123kid
24-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Question: Would it be disrespectful to have a punt on ANZAC day? I'm sure there will be many places open or should we just go to the pub pay our respects and play 2up. :confused2:

ddkf85
24-04-2012, 07:02 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PhoBot
24-04-2012, 07:22 PM
They fought and died so we can fuck a hooker from a far off land. Anyone want to tag team with me. We can find a Turkish Hooker and play. 2up

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Haha, brother PhoBot, we have done it again!! Why is heroes always have the same idea??
When i saw the title of the thread, the first thing cum to mind was in order to uphold and continue the ANZAC spirit and 97 yr old traditions , we really should line up some NZ brothers and go out there and look for some Turkish pussies!!

Failing that, may be we can just settle for a reunion with a Kiwi sister instead....haha

I am happy either way..... I am actually really happy right now having just finished my session with Linda from 741, thats two shots in two days, so i dont mind having a rest day tomorrow either.....lol

Cheers

babelx
24-04-2012, 08:33 PM
LOL. You will be following in the path of the footsteps of many a soldier who hunted pussy from far away lands.

123kid
24-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Settled then. The punt is on. Thanks lads. :)

Mr Crash and Burn
24-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Well, if time permits, I am going to bang my nympho Lucy at 327a Belmore.

But more importantly the bombers to flog the magpies at the MCG.

PhoBot
25-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Haha, brother PhoBot, we have done it again!! Why is heroes always have the same idea??
When i saw the title of the thread, the first thing cum to mind was in order to uphold and continue the ANZAC spirit and 97 yr old traditions , we really should line up some NZ brothers and go out there and look for some Turkish pussies!!

Failing that, may be we can just settle for a reunion with a Kiwi sister instead....haha

I am happy either way..... I am actually really happy right now having just finished my session with Linda from 741, thats two shots in two days, so i dont mind having a rest day tomorrow either.....lol

Cheers

I'd say Turkish may be hard to find, so lets climb in Enola Gay and drop our Little Boy on Tokyo House.

123kid
25-04-2012, 12:50 AM

327a belmore. Wow i used to go there years ago.You could sometimes score a hottie there occasionally. How is it these days? Is that Lebo barber or cafe shop still out front next door. I remember the Lebs always used to congregate near the entrance this place making it kind of intimidating walking into 327a.

Mr Crash and Burn
26-04-2012, 12:16 AM

And I did :)))

Unfortunately my bombers got pipped by a point.

Yes 123kid that lebo barbers is still there. Best to use the rear entrance from the car park behind.

Lucy works wed and Fri. Best to book 95842751

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 07:59 AM
And I did :)))

Unfortunately my bombers got pipped by a point.

Yes 123kid that lebo barbers is still there. Best to use the rear entrance from the car park behind.

Lucy works wed and Fri. Best to book 95842751

Are you telling me you found someone worth seeing at 327a been there a few times a while back now the girls all seemed disinterested.

As for punting on Anzac Day one of my old girl friends who used to work always said Anzac day was one of the busiest days particularly after the march finished, but a dissadvantage was that most of the customers had too much to drink.

Well I had a punt yesterday no disrespect to the ANZACS.

It was good to see the support for the ANZACS at the March and Dawn service particularly from our young people.

discretionadultstore
08-05-2012, 05:56 PM
It would very australian to have a punt on anzac day. when the urge strikes, go for it!

Travelmate
08-05-2012, 06:26 PM
you can wait for next year Anzac day!