PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why women like men in suits

GoldfishMan
06-01-2017, 01:53 PM
I notice some women have a thing for men in suits. Don't they realize how filthy suits are? They need to be dry cleaned, so most men will only wash them when it's absolutely necessary. Think once a year or something. Downright disgusting.
Sorry, just rambling here.

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2017, 02:01 PM
I notice some women have a thing for men in suits. Don't they realize how filthy suits are? They need to be dry cleaned, so most men will only wash them when it's absolutely necessary. Think once a year or something. Downright disgusting.

This is true to a certain extend. But the question is: do you wear a suit to work ? And how often you dry clean yours ?

GoldfishMan
06-01-2017, 02:15 PM
This is true to a certain extend. But the question is: do you wear a suit to work ? And how often you dry clean yours ?
Of course not. I once had to, but thankfully my current role doesn't require me to wear one. Hated everyday I had to wear a suit. And for the record, my solution was to get a dozen suits and switch between them, in between dry cleans. Summer months were the worst!!

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Of course not. I once had to, but thankfully my current role doesn't require me to wear one. Hated everyday I had to wear a suit. And for the record, my solution was to get a dozen suits and switch between them, in between dry cleans. Summer months were the worst!!

Assuming you are Asian and you don't sweat too badly in summer (lesser BO that some others ) and work in air con office, that should not be too bad if you have enough suits to go around so that the suits have plenty of air time in between wears !

DrFeelGood
06-01-2017, 04:15 PM
When women see a well dressed man they see success, they see money

Starlight
06-01-2017, 06:13 PM
I wear suit to work and have a good collection of suits for different occasions. I love suits and so do the women. Especially when I'm wearing suite & talking to ladies or among them, I feel more confident and feel proud. in this way I can put more psychological pressure on the ladies and some get nervous. good to watch a good looking girl / milf getting nervous.

rooter
06-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Suits create the impression or at least the illusion of wealth, power, stability, normality and status.
All qualities that almost all women desire in a man.
Personally I have never worn a suit in my life.
I have never owned one.
I don't own a tie either.
Whatever you feel comfortable in ... it's all good.

Littlewonder
06-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Its all about the dollar girls working girls are only interested in money.

GoldfishMan
06-01-2017, 09:51 PM
Assuming you are Asian and you don't sweat too badly in summer (lesser BO that some others ) and work in air con office, that should not be too bad if you have enough suits to go around so that the suits have plenty of air time in between wears !
Lol, airtime, that's exactly what is needed bro!
But still a major problem if you like Asian food. All it takes is one dinner at a hot pot restaurant... No amount of airing will fix your suit, it's gonna smell like garlic and chili until the next wash!

caff3ry
06-01-2017, 11:35 PM
suits is to women what lingerie is to men

Nejums
06-01-2017, 11:45 PM
I feel for fools who don't know how to take care of suits. Or denim for that matter.

Unless you only have the one suit, you can easily rotate a suit out and let it air. I'm not sure what kind of food you've been eating, but I've had blazers survive Korean BBQs and taking only a few days for the smell to go away. Keep it well ventilated and it shouldn't be a problem.

Also, it's not disgusting to only dry clean your suit once/twice a year. Your suit shouldn't be getting a lot of dirt in the first place. What are you, wearing a suit to lay bricks? Excessive cleaning damages fabric.

A44
07-01-2017, 03:15 PM
DrFeelGood and Rooter mentioned the important words about wearing a suit and the impression it gives to many Women.
Power, Success, Wealth and Status.

There are a few great looking, confident guys who can impress Ladies, no matter what they wear.

opimrs
07-01-2017, 03:58 PM
suits is to women what lingerie is to men
Ha ha, I can vouch for that! I love lingerie. Wearing a suit makes me feel good and I think the girls sense that and it turns them on

Utamaro
07-01-2017, 07:50 PM
I like women in suits...would be nice if some of the WLs wear slim suits...:love:

If she is older/same age with confident manner, she can be dominant to me and if she is younger/shy looking, I feel like I am doing something nasty to my junior colleague or secretary!

rooter
07-01-2017, 08:20 PM
T-Shirt. Cargo Shorts, and Thongs ... drives the girls crazy ... it's the ultimate aphrodisiac for girls ...
Baseball cap optional ...
Or if you really want them to jump on you and fuck you like crazy then swap the Cargo Shorts for Board Shorts ... no hot blooded woman can resist a guy in Boardies ... especially in Winter ...

shootermcgavin
07-01-2017, 09:07 PM
T-Shirt. Cargo Shorts, and Thongs ... drives the girls crazy ... it's the ultimate aphrodisiac for girls ...
Baseball cap optional ...
Or if you really want them to jump on you and fuck you like crazy then swap the Cargo Shorts for Board Shorts ... no hot blooded woman can resist a guy in Boardies ... especially in Winter ...

I jazz it up and wear my good pluggers, maybe even cut my toenails.

cuteguy
08-01-2017, 11:59 AM
There is no denying that women love a man in suit. Women find men in suits sexy as it personifies security and status. The only exception would be if she is a hippie or a young girl who is interested in boys who wear streetwear.

Based on my experience, I tend to receive a better greeting from reception or girls at the shops if I come in wearing a suit. I've had a few girls state that they found a guy in a well-fitted suit as being hot and irresistible. To top it up, women are definitely impressed if you can speak with flawless grammar. Wearing a suit may show you have some class or money but if you can't converse with a woman, then you're going to fail in making an impression.

In the ongoing battle of suits versus streetwear, suits do have an upper hand. Women like the idea of a guy in a suit versus a guy in a more casual, street-friendly look. The fact is any handsome guy in clothes that complement him has a better chance than a guy in a terrible outfit. The real takeaway here is that the most important thing to consider is where you're headed, and what kind of statement you want your clothes to make when you're out. Dressing for success in the realm of dating is much different than in the business world. If you're simply looking to broaden your stylish sex appeal to the masses, then by all means, suit up and pretend you're Barney Stinson (the fictional character portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris in How I Met Your Mother). It definitely works for him.

In summary, guys in suits do look more attractive. However it’s the confidence guys feel in the suit that make them attractive to the woman, not the actual clothing.

rooter
08-01-2017, 12:26 PM
I jazz it up and wear my good pluggers, maybe even cut my toenails.

Noice!!!!
You are an inspiration bro.
You are the straight eye for another straight guy!
Lately I have been jazzing it up too.
I have been swapping the Jim Beam T-Shirt for a Hawaiian shirt.
I was a bit hesitant about having a collar and buttons at first but it's paid dividends.
There is something about a Hawaiian shirt that drives chicks crazy.
I think it's the colours and patterns - women are very visual entities.

Christmas
09-01-2017, 10:52 AM

guys in suits do look more attractive. However it’s the confidence guys feel in the suit that make them attractive to the woman, not the actual clothing.

True... I like tradie cloth more.. sweaty huge biceps with neon colour turns me on so easy

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/35/d8/0a/35d80a6d54ad384ac37960e4a0229b6b.jpg
fxxx yeah...

shootermcgavin
09-01-2017, 10:56 AM
True... I like tradie cloth more.. sweaty huge biceps with neon colour turns me on so easy

Here's a question for you if you don't mind:

Which matters more, what clothing the punter is wearing when he rocks up, or what the punter looks like when said clothing is removed?

Christmas
09-01-2017, 10:59 AM
here's a question for you if you don't mind:

Which matters more, what clothing the punter is wearing when he rocks up, or what the punter looks like when said clothing is removed?

***removed***

cassius
09-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Dear Christmas,
I'm heartbroken 😢

But expect i've missed a good laugh in your deleted post!

shootermcgavin
09-01-2017, 01:40 PM
I'm guessing it was either a picture of a cock or a limerick for the ages. Spewing.

cassius
09-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Never met her. When she was working i was in a relationship. But she has the best of the Korean humor that breaks me up.

Yogurt
09-01-2017, 09:45 PM
I think most ladies feel more secured with suits
Only the young feel more comfortable with rugged look.
I preferred the well dressed:grimace:

caff3ry
10-01-2017, 12:29 AM
Basically a suit is like an illusion. If you are short it can make you look taller, if you are cubby (within reason) you can look slimmer. If you are scrawny it can make you look more pronounced in the upper torso. Basically a suit when done right can make you look 1000x better than you really do. Think of it like how a girl wheres a push up to make themselves look bigger it's a similar concept.

Nejums
10-01-2017, 07:02 AM
^That applies to all clothes, not just suits. Basically clothing items can either assist with your shortcomings or highlight all the imperfections.

Take for example, a fat person wearing horizontal stripes.

Christmas
10-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Dear Christmas,
I'm heartbroken ��

But expect i've missed a good laugh in your deleted post!

I'm guessing it was either a picture of a cock or a limerick for the ages. Spewing.

HAHA it true confuses! I meant I prefer **clothing is removed*

How about you guys? you guys prefer

women on bikini
http://i.imgur.com/vrAZQQU.jpg
or on office look
http://i.imgur.com/Sasq53j.jpg

I prefer naked tho

cuteguy
10-01-2017, 12:46 PM

women on bikini
or on office look

I prefer naked tho

A girl can look sexy in office clothes but you can't beat a sexy girl in a bikini. Can we see you Jerry in one?:love:

shootermcgavin
10-01-2017, 12:52 PM

I prefer naked tho

I'm a man so it doesn't really matter. If I arrive and you aren't bald and have boobs, then it's go time. I mean personally I don't even mind that you have some sort of ailment where your face is blurry. I can get past that.

Christmas
10-01-2017, 01:35 PM
HAHAHA word!
sorry I've been obsessing specific filter on snapchat LOL all of my selfies look like dog.

Send me nude♥
snapchat : yourchelsea

shootermcgavin
10-01-2017, 02:41 PM
HAHAHA word!
sorry I've been obsessing specific filter on snapchat LOL all of my selfies look like dog.

Send me nude♥
snapchat : yourchelsea

I'll shoot through some pics, I actually have the same bikini funnily enough. You might wear it slightly better though.

Nejums
10-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Women in office attire can be super sexy. Unfortunately not that example you've just given though. That blouse looks a tad daggy.

beta101
10-01-2017, 06:23 PM

women on bikini
or on office look

I prefer naked tho

Fakeeee. Where are the tattoos?

sydneyasiansider
12-01-2017, 09:18 PM

women on bikini

or on office look

I prefer naked tho

Birthday "Suits" are the best :smile:, the office looks come in a close second

Unless its the below :vomit:

cassius
13-01-2017, 10:09 AM
definitely birthday suits are best

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Just saw Lily from 48 the Strand Croydon and she said I am the most handsome customer she has ever had, the way she looks at me, she seems quite starstruck, 好似未見過咁靚仔咁!probably because I was wear a good suit and expensive tie this morning ......... haha

caff3ry
13-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Canali, kiton, Brioni or my favorite zegna?

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2017, 05:45 PM

Old man stuff : David Jones brand only ! But I got a Chanel tie on today !

Raybo
14-01-2017, 03:09 AM
Every woman loves a best dressed man but doesnt apply to punting. I rocked up one night commando in tracky dacks with a girl i had never seen before and had a blast!

Ended up bbfs her cumming multiple times.

shootermcgavin
14-01-2017, 06:26 AM
Every woman loves a best dressed man but doesnt apply to punting. I rocked up one night commando in tracky dacks with a girl i had never seen before and had a blast!

Ended up bbfs her cumming multiple times.

Hahahahah classic.

I agree though brother Ray. I think the lady is more concerned with what you look like naked (whether you're hideously out of shape, hygiene, back hair etc) than what you say hello to her in for that initial 30 seconds at the start.
I mean a turd dropped in glitter is still a turd.

Raybo
14-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Hahahahah classic.

I agree though brother Ray. I think the lady is more concerned with what you look like naked (whether you're hideously out of shape, hygiene, back hair etc) than what you say hello to her in for that initial 30 seconds at the start.
I mean a turd dropped in glitter is still a turd.

Hahahaha. Must be extremely disappointing to a ml/wl when a well dressed man turns up and undresses and resembles a wooly mammoth.

Oh and with reference to the bbfs, it was a one-off heat of the moment situation. I certainly dont encourage it.

On a completely different topic, Happy Gilmore was on tv when i got home last night.......just tap it in!

cmk76
14-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Hahahaha. Must be extremely disappointing to a ml/wl when a well dressed man turns up and undresses and resembles a wooly mammoth.

Oh and with reference to the bbfs, it was a one-off heat of the moment situation. I certainly dont encourage it.

Heat of the moment one off's happen more often we care to remember...

Suit or no suit, the bare skin will always get women worked up... Wearing a suit is a like a beautifully wrapped present with a bow... The excitement that women get when they unwrap that gift... Here's a tip: ask your lady to slowly help you out of your clothes... Starting with the tie... This is also the time to get acquainted, making eye contact, memorising distinct facial features, before disappearing down that head hole... Assist her if she's unsure... She'll soon learn a few skills... What I also find sexy is, a lady knowing how to tie a Windsor knot right in front of you, and adjusting your collar... If she doesn't, show her...

shootermcgavin
14-01-2017, 11:20 AM

On a completely different topic, Happy Gilmore was on tv when i got home last night.......just tap it in!

Happy Gilmore = Man-kinds greatest cinematic accomplishment of the 20th century. Tap tap tappy, just give it the old tapperoo.

waynekerr
14-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Shooter McGavin - Happy Gilmore, now I finally get it. Fuck I must be a retard.

WayneK

rooter
14-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Happy Gilmore = Man-kinds greatest cinematic accomplishment of the 20th century. Tap tap tappy, just give it the old tapperoo.

WayneK

Shooter bro, once again you have enlightened me.
I have never seen Happy Gilmore, hence I never got the Shooter McGavin cultural reference.
But I will definitely give this film a viewing.
I generally don't find Adam Sandler (or his contemporary Jim Carey) very funny ... but oddly enough I really like them when they do serious dramatic roles.
I thought Sandler was brilliant in Punch Drunk Love and Carey was brilliant in The Truman Show.
Anyway I'll try and find it somewhere and have a look.
Thanks bro.
BTW your claim that Happy Gilmore is the best film of the 20th century is a bold one!
I will reserve my judgement on that until I have seen the movie.
But as far as the 21st century goes "Team America" is definitely the best movie of the 21st Century so far ... and the "pussies, arseholes, and dicks" speech is right up there with Shakespeare, The Bible, Dante, Milton, Blake, Lao Tzu, T. S. Elliot, The Buddha, Thoreau, Ginsberg, Kerouac etc ... well in my fucked up my book anyway.

carmen farquis
14-01-2017, 03:22 PM
team america also has possiblyhistorys best ever sex scene

shootermcgavin
14-01-2017, 03:28 PM

WayneK

Lol you're alright mate. No-one who has a sweet double entendre like your username could be bad.

Shooter bro, once again you have enlightened me.
I have never seen Happy Gilmore, hence I never got the Shooter McGavin cultural reference.
But I will definitely give this film a viewing.
I generally don't find Adam Sandler (or his contemporary Jim Carey) very funny ... but oddly enough I really like them when they do serious dramatic roles.
I thought Sandler was brilliant in Punch Drunk Love and Carey was brilliant in The Truman Show.
Anyway I'll try and find it somewhere and have a look.
Thanks bro.
BTW your claim that Happy Gilmore is the best film of the 20th century is a bold one!
But as far as the 21st century goes "Team America" is definitely the best movie of the 21st Century so far ... and the "pussies, arseholes, and dicks" speech is right up there with Shakespeare, The Bible, Dante, Milton, Blake, Lao Tzu, T. S. Elliot, The Buddha, Thoreau, Ginsberg, Kerouac etc ... well in my fucked up my book anyway.

Lol I love how this thread has turned into a semi serious film analysis! But yeah, you're on point with your Sandler/Carrey analysis. Although Dumb and Dumber is going in a time capsule for future generations to treasure.

It's funny how salient the "assholes, pussies and dicks" theory is in light of the recent presidential election. I have a strong feeling Trump is the dick, but that's just me. No doubt he'll be doing some fucking. Possibly pissing as well....

vtori1213
14-01-2017, 04:00 PM
back to main topic- i think its casue suits= professional= career = security ($$)?

vinegarstroke
15-01-2017, 01:31 PM

Or Tosser?

waynekerr
15-01-2017, 04:32 PM

I would have to rate Happy Gilmore as right up there with the worst movies I have ever watched.
It is so bad you have to laugh at it and I pissed myself.

This is such a dreadful movie that you can't suspend your disbelief enough not to laugh all the way
through and I suspect this is what the director had in mind, so kudos deserved. It may of course just
be such a truly ridiculous piece of work that it has unintentionally become something of a cult classic,
but it is still ridiculous.

A must see for all the wrong reasons.

Part time movie critic, part time WayneK (er)

Smashing Pumpkins
15-01-2017, 11:50 PM
Woman dont like man in pijamas .....

Raybo
16-01-2017, 07:49 AM
I would have to rate Happy Gilmore as right up there with the worst movies I have ever watched.
It is so bad you have to laugh at it and I pissed myself.

This is such a dreadful movie that you can't suspend your disbelief enough not to laugh all the way
through and I suspect this is what the director had in mind, so kudos deserved. It may of course just
be such a truly ridiculous piece of work that it has unintentionally become something of a cult classic,
but it is still ridiculous.

A must see for all the wrong reasons.

Part time movie critic, part time WayneK (er)

I agree. So bad that it was ridiculously good!

kjs
16-01-2017, 08:00 AM
haha this is a classic , women love a suit because of the notion = $$ .Power and prestige are high on the list and a suit may be a marker for that. Pretty simple stuff ! That said if you're young and fit or a natural confident person you can wear anything , a suit often just enhances because if youre old ,unfit or fat turning up in trackies ain't a good look.

corvus
16-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Woman dont like man in pijamas .....

Unless their suit pajamas !

Don't know how to add pictures but just google Barney Stinson and sit Pajamas :)

corvus
16-01-2017, 08:37 PM
With the amount of money one spends on a Canali, as well made as they are, one could get a better and more fitting suit by going bespoke and possibly even a holiday!

Savile row suit beats Canali any day!

Punterman
16-01-2017, 09:24 PM
I'm surprised this thread has gone on for so long. Who gives a fuck if you wear a suit or not when you punt. The lady will judge you on your politeness and performance in the room, not your dress outside of it unless you turn up looking like a bogan.

targajajouka
16-01-2017, 10:44 PM
I'm surprised this thread has gone on for so long. Who gives a fuck if you wear a suit or not when you punt. The lady will judge you on your politeness and performance in the room, not your dress outside of it unless you turn up looking like a bogan.

+1

I don't like the idea of wearing an expensive suit (or any suit for that matter) when punting because a) they're for work and b). it's too easy to get away from the fact that you're paying someone for sex and/or intimacy. Unless it is an 'escape' or outlet from your everyday life (no qualms about that), it can lead to creating a pretty fucked up perception of yourself and the world.

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2017, 11:34 PM
+1

I don't like the idea of wearing an expensive suit (or any suit for that matter) when punting because a) they're for work and b). it's too easy to get away from the fact that you're paying someone for sex and/or intimacy. Unless it is an 'escape' or outlet from your everyday life (no qualms about that), it can lead to creating a pretty fucked up perception of yourself and the world.

So what about all we punters who work in the city wearing suits everyday, what are we supposed to wear when we go for a lunch time quickie, a quickie after work or any other time in between ??

Without the suit punters, I think half of the city RnT shops may have to close down .

targajajouka
16-01-2017, 11:47 PM
I was really referring to weekend punts - the last thing I want to do on the weekend is to suit up, unless it is for a wedding or something formal.

Lunch time massages aren't my thing. But I am contemplating my first ever massage visit some time on a Friday after work. We have casual Fridays though....

AHLUNGOR
17-01-2017, 07:47 AM
I was really referring to weekend punts - the last thing I want to do on the weekend is to suit up, unless it is for a wedding or something formal.

Lunch time massages aren't my thing. But I am contemplating my first ever massage visit some time on a Friday after work. We have casual Fridays though....

And of course I'm only referring to Monday to Friday 9-5......... lol

No suit other time unless attending opera or concert opening night, wedding and funeral etc.

shootermcgavin
17-01-2017, 10:20 AM
And of course I'm only referring to Monday to Friday 9-5......... lol

No suit other time unless attending opera or concert opening night, wedding and funeral etc.

Pre-funeral punt. I will toast any man who takes his punting to that level.

caff3ry
17-01-2017, 03:16 PM
I think rather on dwelling too much on why would you brother wearing a suit punting we should look at we should/shouldn't.

The reason i do is because I like wearing suits. But that aside it's just the perceived notion that the person servicing you should give you better service. At least that's how I've found it going out to different boutiques when shopping as opposed to when I've just gone in t shirt and jeans. Staff generally pay you more attention and are more inclined to help you. Personally I think the same thing applies when punting not that I've ever gone casual and when i do its to see regualars but I've generally speaking had a good experience with all the new girls I try becuase I look presentable when I go.
Just my 2 pesos haha

carmen farquis
17-01-2017, 04:07 PM
A few girls have told me that guys in suits are the worst customers because they think they're not dirty and don't want to shower.

Raybo
17-01-2017, 05:13 PM
I havent worn a suit for a couple of years let alone a tie. I will wear a jacket with jeans or pants generally with a nice shirt for those occasions.
The undressing and getting rhe girl to help remove your tie does sound kind of erotic.
I am licky enough to have a job where i can wear jeans and a polo and after hours its cargo shorts/chinos with a tshirt and thongs. I have been punting in all the abovementioned garb and havent noticed any different treatment from my WL

corvus
17-01-2017, 05:32 PM
So what about all we punters who work in the city wearing suits everyday, what are we supposed to wear when we go for a lunch time quickie, a quickie after work or any other time in between ??

Without the suit punters, I think half of the city RnT shops may have to close down .

That's what I was referring to , I work in the city and am not going to change for a one hour punt.

In any event the topic of the post was why women liked guys in suits, not , why one should wear suits to a punt.

I wouldn't wear a suit on the weekend, it's bad enough having to wear wool pants in weather such as today, 35 degree!

Punterman
17-01-2017, 06:32 PM
The only suit I wear is getting my cock suited up with a condom before fucking the WL.

I punt in the week in a nice work shirt and smart trousers ie a businessman's attire and at weekends in shorts and t shorts and you get no better service wearing the smart attire than you do in the casual. As I said before, you get nice service if you are polite, nice and respectful to the ladies not because what you are wearing.

Punterman
17-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Pre-funeral punt. I will toast any man who takes his punting to that level.

That would be dead interesting

shootermcgavin
17-01-2017, 06:52 PM
That would be dead interesting

Lol, I see what you did there.

Skippy tasman
17-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Suits of all description
Whilst working in the fibre optics business all the men at work had to dress in boiler suits(overalls) to do a dirty hard day to complete the project.we were filthy dirty had bandanas on,sweat ,grease the works.Team meeting with all staff at completion including the office ladies.All the girls were horny (they must of been pissed)ended up having an affair with the CEO secretary. Never judge a book by its cover