PDA

View Full Version : Question What turns you on more: getting a BJ or giving DATY?

GoldfishMan
06-01-2017, 02:22 PM
More ramblings.
Not sure if I'm the odd one out. Personally, I get rock hard simply by going down on the girl.
With BJ, there are too many factors that potentially kill my mood... Girl's skill, girl's looks, etc.
With DATY, watching her reactions, juices starting to flow, and that woman smell... Oh yeah baby!!

AHLUNGOR
06-01-2017, 02:38 PM
More ramblings.
Not sure if I'm the odd one out. Personally, I get rock hard simply by going down on the girl.
With BJ, there are too many factors that potentially kill my mood... Girl's skill, girl's looks, etc.
With DATY, watching her reactions, juices starting to flow, and that woman smell... Oh yeah baby!!

Especially if she is a young girl right ?

金魚佬大叔!

Fisher
06-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Im with you goldfishman.
Im trying too find the right wl/ml that will allow daty for one hour or more in a two hour booking.
The one wl i wish i did it with was moe at ginza but to the best of my knowledge she left the scene a long time ago.

Starlight
06-01-2017, 04:58 PM
I will not do DATY on a strange or new girl. Just not comfertable in licking pussy. May be for second or third time with the same girl, if she's clean and I know her better.Same when it comes to kiss a girl

aussiegaigin
06-01-2017, 06:10 PM
doing both at the same time solves that question.

But I do like to be first customer of the day.

rooter
06-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Getting a blowjob of course!
It's a no contest. I am a selfish bastard!
I quite like giving DATY but it's not my top priority.
Giving DATY doesn't give me a huge amount of pleasure or satisfaction, but I do enjoy giving it.
I like to taste and lick a girls pussy before I fuck her.
A session without DATY is like a meal without spices.
I remember many years ago punting in Caucasian brothels and it was like having a medical procedure done - all that was missing was the white gown with your arse hanging out - hello, genital inspection, shower, CBJ, star fish sex, "have you come yet", shower, goodbye ... no BBBJ, no DFK, no DATY, no GFE, no nothing.
I use DATY as foreplay and for 3 to 5 minutes only just to get a girl relaxed, horny, and wet and ready for fucking.
Sometimes a girl will come even with just a few minutes of DATY and sometimes she wont but it's not my goal to make a girl come - I'm not fussed either way.
In fact I prefer that she doesn't come. Some girls get too relaxed and mellow after coming so I prefer to stop just before they come so that they are all worked up, horny as hell and craving to fuck and then we have a great fuck.
I just seek to maximise my own pleasure and satisfaction; and if as a result of that a girl has a great time too then that's a bonus but I don't try to make it happen.
Oh, and 69ers are cool too.
Anyway whatever you do, it's all good, enjoy your punting.

Littlewonder
06-01-2017, 07:15 PM
I love giving a girl daty particularly one that likes it but a good bbbj is always welcome

puntercouple
06-01-2017, 09:39 PM
BBBJ for me due to one thing: Edging.

Punterman
06-01-2017, 09:46 PM
DATY until they come is one of my main missions each punt. Also love a good bbbj, who doesn't

Don't like covered bbbj and if a girl won't let me DATY then I won't ever book her again.

GoldfishMan
06-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, I do like a good bbbj, but that's the problem. It's so hard to find a good one! For me at least, there are just too many criteria to fulfill in order for it to be a "good" bbbj, all my fault because I'm too pedantic. No teeth, has to be sensual, good suction but not too aggressive, not mechanical, girl has to turn me on... The list goes on. WTF is wrong with me??
So DATY is my preferred foreplay. With a new girl I'm seeing the first time, I usually DATY until I get the desired reaction from her. Usually this is enough to get me in the mood enough to go straight to sex without bbbj.

CunningLinguist
06-01-2017, 11:30 PM
If the chick gives great service off the bat then DATY isn't mandatory, but if she needs warming up then some foreplay culminating in DATY will usually get her where you want her to be.
I enjoy DTBBBJ alot, but I love to give DATY cos I know it can open up doors to an even better time.

wilisno
07-01-2017, 12:50 AM
Can't have one without the other, period ! ;) ;) ;)

Yageez88
07-01-2017, 03:19 AM
Yeah, I resort to DATY when her BBBJ isn't doing it for me. a pussy slide always helps too so, I'm all ears for a good pussy slide!

A few girls end up letting go and DATY ends up being awesome because there's this rush of juices as you eat her out.

will2shy
07-01-2017, 06:07 AM
69 - the best of both worlds

kingwally
07-01-2017, 06:19 AM
Getting a blowjob of course!
It's a no contest. I am a selfish bastard!
I quite like giving DATY but it's not my top priority.
Giving DATY doesn't give me a huge amount of pleasure or satisfaction, but I do enjoy giving it.
I like to taste and lick a girls pussy before I fuck her.
A session without DATY is like a meal without spices.
I remember many years ago punting in Caucasian brothels and it was like having a medical procedure done - all that was missing was the white gown with your arse hanging out - hello, genital inspection, shower, CBJ, star fish sex, "have you come yet", shower, goodbye ... no BBBJ, no DFK, no DATY, no GFE, no nothing.
I use DATY as foreplay and for 3 to 5 minutes only just to get a girl relaxed, horny, and wet and ready for fucking.
Sometimes a girl will come even with just a few minutes of DATY and sometimes she wont but it's not my goal to make a girl come - I'm not fussed either way.
In fact I prefer that she doesn't come. Some girls get too relaxed and mellow after coming so I prefer to stop just before they come so that they are all worked up, horny as hell and craving to fuck and then we have a great fuck.
I just seek to maximise my own pleasure and satisfaction; and if as a result of that a girl has a great time too then that's a bonus but I don't try to make it happen.
Oh, and 69ers are cool too.
Anyway whatever you do, it's all good, enjoy your punting.

That is exactly 100% the way I feel.

NightShift
04-09-2023, 11:33 AM
BBBJ.

I never done DATY with a WL… not with a random WL or regular WL..

JJBlows
04-09-2023, 11:36 AM
When it comes to WL and what they offer, bbbj for sure. With woman outside of the industry and they have good set of legs and thighs, I get turned on by the thought of my head between those legs

GoldfishMan
04-09-2023, 11:47 AM
Especially if she is a young girl right ?

金魚佬大叔!
Caught me red-handed, lol! A hot young girl's pussy (of legal age of course!), regardless if she's a WG or not, is literally the fountain of youth, the most delicious treasure one can devour!

fireball
04-09-2023, 11:55 AM
Bj all the way. Gets me going every time.

thefatness
04-09-2023, 12:40 PM
When the girl is young and innocent, daty. When the girl is more experienced bbbjcim

bung72
04-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Why choose? 69 dude!

jaquedm1307
04-09-2023, 01:18 PM
Last year had the pleasure of a double with Jessica of SP riding on my tongue whilst Natalie was finishing me with one of her vacuum bbbj with CIM so both bases covered

RO1312
04-09-2023, 02:19 PM
Both really. Haven’t given DATY to a ML. Next punt, if we click from the start, I’m going to ask if it is an option though

Ghost2hauntU
04-09-2023, 02:45 PM
Honestly, neither. Nothing gets me more rock hard, thick and full than a half decent lingam massage. Or even just a simple flick or two on the cockhead and tongue in the ear. Or if she does absolutely nothing but says “ok fuck me.”

And very few things get me more soft and disinterested than the touted service queens. Gimme a starfish with whom there’s chemistry anyday.

Jeaso
04-09-2023, 04:41 PM
Guess it depends, like you said, if it's a girl who fully enjoys the DATY and there's moaning and juices and shivering all around, then obviously that.
I've encountered that more often than I have a good BBJ, tbh one of my exes kinda really raised the bar on that one, and have yet to find someone who really triumphs over it. Then again maybe it's a slight psychological thing of a GF actually wants you to CIM vs someone who is getting paid and just trying to finish you off ASAP.

Footballpunter
04-09-2023, 04:53 PM
For me, it depends on the girl. BBBJ would be my choice. However, lately I rediscover the fun of DATY on WLs that I can hit it off with. I would say if she's a starfish from the start then there's no fun in DATY

GoldfishMan
04-09-2023, 06:05 PM
I'm still racking my brains trying to remember which girl I had that made me write this up back in 2017! Maybe K Kiki from GC...

whatsup
04-09-2023, 06:45 PM
Daty is a good buffer on a longer session..as u can keep ur cock hard stroking at your own pace as u do daty ...get her pussy wet at the same time..meanwhile ur cock is still reloading for another hard bbbj or a fuck session ahead...

sleepyz
04-09-2023, 10:49 PM
Daty is a good buffer on a longer session..as u can keep ur cock hard stroking at your own pace as u do daty ...get her pussy wet at the same time..meanwhile ur cock is still reloading for another hard bbbj or a fuck session ahead...

i second that! and its kinda hot seeing a girl shake while she cums

gedinsyd
04-09-2023, 11:30 PM
I literally had a ML sitting on my face a few hours ago...she was really into it and told me she had been looking forward to me licking her out like I had previously...I'll take that with a grain of salt but I do enjoy pleasuring girls that way and it does help me get over the line while she is sucking or tugging me

83NNI
05-09-2023, 11:06 PM
I literally had a ML sitting on my face a few hours ago...she was really into it and told me she had been looking forward to me licking her out like I had previously...I'll take that with a grain of salt but I do enjoy pleasuring girls that way and it does help me get over the line while she is sucking or tugging me

Name and Shop please?

gedinsyd
06-09-2023, 01:28 AM
Name and Shop please?

Jennifer at 1027 West Ryde Massage (Mon/Fri)

JSteel96
06-09-2023, 08:53 AM
I always expect BJ first then daty then fuck but that routine with my regular SB she talks dirty and plays with her huge tits during daty

F0x
06-09-2023, 01:59 PM
Problem with 69 (if your goal is to help a girl cum) is you're coming from the wrong angle to give th best experience for her.

It's a great angle for her though to give it to you and you get a sweet sweet view but it's kind of like limiting the girl to just licking your sack, she isn't getting the full lollipop.

But that's only if you actually care about that I suppose

bung72
06-09-2023, 02:04 PM
Problem with 69 (if your goal is to help a girl cum) is you're coming from the wrong angle to give th best experience for her.

It's a great angle for her though to give it to you and you get a sweet sweet view but it's kind of like limiting the girl to just licking your sack, she isn't getting the full lollipop.

But that's only if you actually care about that I suppose

I'll usually go straight DATY first, then some 69 - some of the rooms here have mirrors - wall or ceiling - you get a great view in 69.... I love the feel of their nipples dancing on my abdomen in 69 too.

l337dude
06-09-2023, 07:34 PM
DATY = no.
BBBJ = meh.

I prefer to get straight into the main course :slobber:

ch12121978
06-09-2023, 10:40 PM
When the girl is young and innocent, daty. When the girl is more experienced bbbjcim

This 100%…

Character length

bung72
07-09-2023, 02:01 PM

Good idea to leave the DATY on the older ones.....

jaquedm1307
10-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Good idea to leave the DATY on the older ones.....

Have a regular in mid 30's who absolutely loves DATY - loves to do part 1 for 15 mins then have DATY for 30 mins always wanting to cum twice because she says the 2nd takes her into a dream state of great relaxation - she's vocal passionate active encouraging thankful and repays multiple fold. What sight to watch a woman drifting in her own world playing with her breasts moving hips and moaning until orgasm

anth2426
10-09-2023, 04:18 PM
When I was younger definitely a bbbj any day of the week. Now I’m more into DATY on a tender young pussy.

CharlieM
10-09-2023, 04:46 PM
Love DATY! Really enjoy taking a woman to climax with my tongue.
For the past 2 weeks I have been having dental problems and been seeing a Dentist as my gums are still bleeding. Have had to abstain from punting for the past couple of weeks and will continue to do so until I'm fully cured as I don't even want to punt if I can't do DATY and DFK. No compromise.

anth2426
10-09-2023, 05:50 PM

This sums it up brilliantly

GoldfishMan
10-09-2023, 06:44 PM
Good point about avoiding DATY on some girls. When it comes to WGs, older ones, more experienced, seen more mileage, those are the ones that I generally try not to go down on.

DATY is a strange thing for me, it amplifies the positive and negative both ways. If she gets off on it, wow I'm triggered. If she's not reacting well to it, limp clit, cold labia, got the FOAM going but look at her eyes she's looking distracted... fuck me, it's a possible boner killer for me.

But, let's not dwell on the bad ones. Some of my best sex experiences were from DATY. Some pussies can "kiss" my chin as I suck on the clit because the labia is contracting as she's enjoying it. That's fucking hot!

On some girls it's also very clear that she orgasmed because her clit has gone from engorged to soft and limp, including the labia. This was with K Rebecca at GE. I still remember at the end of that, she turned around and said "you are Master, the master of..." she points to her pussy. Lol!

bung72
10-09-2023, 10:41 PM
The girl I want to see the most now.... BJ - average I guess.... DATY - she starts off dry-ish/normal, and a little reserved with kissing, a few tickles of the clit, some deep tongue plunges into her pussy, she's moaning, wet as the Congo and pulling me up to her, trying to lick my lips off... I'm going DATY! Hey - I love having my cock sucked (who doesn't) but if they go off and taste great, I go DATY....

Maddog69
11-09-2023, 12:00 AM
Have to agree with the DATY, nothing gets me more rock hard than having her moan and bury my head deeper in her. Then the pull your head up so she can taste her sweet nectar, damnnn

Kopiu09
11-09-2023, 12:02 AM
DATY. Hands down.

Alextheman871
11-09-2023, 12:03 PM
More ramblings.

Up for this brother! me too! I feel the same way! I'm more of a giver, I like giving pleasure, It excites me more!

ditchtheboss
11-09-2023, 12:55 PM
Up for this brother! me too! I feel the same way! I'm more of a giver, I like giving pleasure, It excites me more!

So I put in my seeking profile that I am a giver and I was honestly thinking about daty. Not sure why they all thought I was referring to money 🙈🤣.

Couldn’t agree more, I get super horny and hard when I daty and they cum. Best compliment I ever received was that I have a big dick and a magical tongue. But then again this SB probably says the same thing to other guys but I will believe it is just for me

Footballpunter
11-09-2023, 03:19 PM
I am a giver

bet it gives you extra attention tho lol

bung72
11-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Confirmed today - DATY (especially over a covered BJ) - I went down on this 20 year old girl today so much, I can still taste her now (2hr later) - I don't want to eat anything, I'm savouring it!

Footballpunter
12-09-2023, 05:43 AM
Confirmed today - DATY (especially over a covered BJ) - I went down on this 20 year old girl today so much, I can still taste her now (2hr later) - I don't want to eat anything, I'm savouring it!

salty? lol, i feel you

bung72
12-09-2023, 07:27 AM
salty? lol, i feel you

A little, with that slight tang, which intensifies the further in your tongue goes and as the session progresses.... I think I was a little dehydrated when I first got there, but not when I left!

GoldfishMan
12-09-2023, 08:42 AM
Nothing smells better than a young girl getting off on DATY. Not a scientific observation by any means, but I reckon they must release pheromones of some sort when they start to get worked up. The smell is akin to "sweat smell" but it's emanating only from that organ. It's incredible!

I've only had this from GFs and only 2 WGs. One was SBM Yomiko wayyy back maybe 10 years ago when she was still in 227 Broadway. She got so wet that part of my face was covered in her fluid after going into 69 position. One of the most memorable scenes was seeing her having to wipe down her pussy, her hair all messed up, looking at me and saying "I'm too wet". Wow...

The other was Star #2 at SS, which was particularly hot because I could see she was really into it but at the same time was trying to be quiet. Pursed lips, biting the back of her hand, her very fit abs spasming beautifully. To top it off, I was well rewarded for my "hardwork"!

bung72
12-09-2023, 09:33 AM
Nothing smells better than a young girl getting off on DATY. Not a scientific observation by any means, but I reckon they must release pheromones of some sort when they start to get worked up. The smell is akin to "sweat smell" but it's emanating only from that organ. It's incredible!

I've only had this from GFs and only 2 WGs. <snip>

Isn't it great.... this young WG is the only one I've seen so far who hasn't reached for the lube when it comes to penetration, she really does seem to enjoy our sessions. I can feel it in her kisses - they start off gentle/soft, after a little, with some nipple attention (now fully erect) and some DATY, she pulls me up to her mouth and goes to town.... its awesome. Worth every cent. Next time I'm going to dine down until she comes a few times, this is my project!
I once had sex with a girl after uni - at uni she was my lab partner for a subject, and seemed to have had a little crush. She looked me up afterwards and we did it - she was maybe even wetter.... good times.... Oh to be 25 again, with the means I have now! Youth is wasted on the young!

Chaewonie
12-09-2023, 08:44 PM
For guys who like daty arent you afraid of catching something?

bung72
12-09-2023, 08:55 PM

Catching what? HSV can be spread this way - don't go down on a girl if she has sores over her vulva (a WG shouldn't be at work you would hope!).... I suppose you could get gonorrhoea too - get some antibiotics... Chlamydia in you eye maybe if you are *really* getting into it! :)
You can catch some things I suppose... but I'm not afraid.

ditchtheboss
12-09-2023, 10:22 PM

No, not afraid, I am selective though. Any hint of poor hygiene or lack of self care I am out. Any evidence of drug use I walk. Many years of punting and I have never caught anything

jt82
13-09-2023, 12:48 AM
DATY DATY DATY… Nothing turns me on more than a desperate, exasperated, wet girl.

wasabi10
13-09-2023, 03:03 AM
why not share the love, 69 for the win!

1inchguy
13-09-2023, 09:26 AM
Getting a bj turns me on more.
See her on her knees then cof is a huge turn on.

bryanthemachinegun
13-09-2023, 10:58 AM
I like getting serviced so I would go with BJ. let 'em do all the bloody work!

bung72
13-09-2023, 11:11 AM
why not share the love, 69 for the win!

My man! My sentiments exactly.

TheOtherI
13-09-2023, 11:34 AM
I’d say both, if you give DATY, the BJ you received in return generally has a lot more effort put into it.
In my experience anyway.

avnyyy
13-09-2023, 11:40 AM
Nothing beats a BJ with eye contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bung72
13-09-2023, 02:10 PM
I’d say both, if you give DATY, the BJ you received in return generally has a lot more effort put into it.
In my experience anyway.

Works with GFs too - the best way to get a BJ is to go down first and often.... wives? forget it..... :D

Mr.Robot
13-09-2023, 04:23 PM
Blowjobs ftw for sure

ColesBag
13-09-2023, 09:06 PM
DATY DATY DATY… Nothing turns me on more than a desperate, exasperated, wet girl.

She wants to get off but she wants to get off on your dick then when she's close she's pushes you down on the bed & climbs on top & not more than a minute like her legs are shaking & if you can stay with her & not shoot & she goes off again she'll happily hoover your cock dry.

Oh dear I'm making myself horny.

imyouraussieguy
09-10-2023, 07:50 PM
I find it more pleasing if I'm the one giving off the pleasure.

holi_day
10-10-2023, 03:11 AM
Definitely DATY on young, clean, beautiful pussy turns me on.
BBBJ somehow to me is much less important than many other acts so i am even OK to skip it.

GoldfishMan
10-10-2023, 07:08 AM
Definitely DATY on young, clean, beautiful pussy turns me on.
BBBJ somehow to me is much less important than many other acts so i am even OK to skip it.

Exactly the same here. I get bored easily during BBBJ. I end up twiddling my thumbs and my mind wanders, lol...

Double_Adapter
10-10-2023, 07:19 AM
Why settle for one when you can get both simultaneously; and this is were doubles come into their own.

expert
10-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Definitely DATY for for the intro, BJ for the outro.

c1teh9
10-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Exactly the same here. I get bored easily during BBBJ. I end up twiddling my thumbs and my mind wanders, lol...

You're not getting the right BBBJ then haha. From my experience Anna from 46 Glades does the best BBBJ's. You won't be twiddling anything. She also has a perfect looking pussy for all your DATY requirements (although she gets off the most from gentle fingering while using her toy on her clit).

c1teh9
10-10-2023, 11:15 AM
Why settle for one when you can get both simultaneously; and this is were doubles come into their own.

I have a double with one rimming and one giving a BBBJ at the same time on my bucket list.

formula44
10-10-2023, 01:33 PM
BBBJ anyday anytime. bonus point for CIM

frisson
10-10-2023, 05:40 PM
Getting more and more nervous about DATY in any lady over age 30

Genital warts and throat cancer are rare but real

banong
10-10-2023, 05:57 PM
BBBJ, i get bored on sex part

huskywesley51
11-10-2023, 12:38 PM
More ramblings.

I Personally prefer and I get turned on by simply by Dining at the Y.

Axeman123
11-10-2023, 03:58 PM
You're not getting the right BBBJ then haha. From my experience Anna from 46 Glades does the best BBBJ's. You won't be twiddling anything. She also has a perfect looking pussy for all your DATY requirements (although she gets off the most from gentle fingering while using her toy on her clit). I'd like to read a ROOTER'S review on Anna.

BPunter76
11-10-2023, 04:04 PM
Definitely a good BBBJ, giving DATY is good, but a receiving good blowie is much better.

GoldfishMan
11-10-2023, 05:24 PM
You're not getting the right BBBJ then haha. From my experience Anna from 46 Glades does the best BBBJ's. You won't be twiddling anything. She also has a perfect looking pussy for all your DATY requirements (although she gets off the most from gentle fingering while using her toy on her clit).

Nah, it's not really about how good the BJ is. Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a good BJ, just that it pales in comparison to DATY.

I get off on the girl feeling something from me. My tongue, my dick, whatever. Poking my dick in her mouth is not going to make her feel anything. If I go 69, it would be the pussy in my mouth that's sustaining my erection, not the BJ.

Double_Adapter
11-10-2023, 07:09 PM
Nah, it's not really about how good the BJ is. Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a good BJ, just that it pales in comparison to DATY.

I get off on the girl feeling something from me. My tongue, my dick, whatever. Poking my dick in her mouth is not going to make her feel anything. If I go 69, it would be the pussy in my mouth that's sustaining my erection, not the BJ.

I find that 69 starts off well, but when they start dripping or the pussy has engorged they generally stop or pause the bj, and if they become too aroused they'll ask to be fucked, deep and hard.

GoldfishMan
11-10-2023, 07:40 PM
I find that 69 starts off well, but when they start dripping or the pussy has engorged they generally stop or pause the bj, and if they become too aroused they'll ask to be fucked, deep and hard.

Bro, I love it when they stop or pause the BBBJ. She's getting off on the DATY. That's some hot action there, bro!

Zenxxx
11-10-2023, 09:06 PM
DATY for me as well especially if the girl is really enjoying it and not faking it.

Still love a good BJ but has to be BBBJ which even with that I have lost some sensitivity and would be difficult to get me across the line from that alone. CBJ really doesn't do anything at all for me.