PDA

View Full Version : Question GOOD RnT

Bigtitlover
08-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Hi guys! Im a fs guy but recently have been reading alot of posts and reviews on RnTs shops. I've only been to Midas and juliets but i've noticed that there are alot more and are generally alot cheaper than the above mentioned 2 shops. So i was just wondering if you guys can give me a heads up as to which shops are good and what girls to look out for?

Im not a big fan of milfs, preferably within the 20s range with nice big tits and just some good hand work would be ideal for me!

Thanks guyssssss:shout::shout:

aussiegaigin
08-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Have you bothered to read any of the reviews here?

Bigtitlover
08-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Have you bothered to read any of the reviews here?

of course i have hence this post, just thought it'd more comprehensive if others can give me some suggestions here as it would be easier for me to navigate rather than to go back and forth searching for posts :) and some are outdated so on so forth!

Cheers

Utamaro
08-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Most places reviewed in this forum is more simple settings than Midas/Juliets...there are no showers in the room (or not at all), and the price is not "all inclusive"...means you need to get a tip to get 'extra' serive ($20 for handjob, $50 for B2B is normal price).

I am not a regular RnT dude but if I want to go I usually go to Sussex Star because a) they have many girls on roster and surely you can find your type. b) as far as I experienced, all the girls are young and cute with a good service.

Talk to the manager and you should be able to have a good time, I guess!

Cheers,

j_highrolla
08-01-2017, 10:51 PM
I have read a few feedback on 227 Broadway .. very tempted to try that place now

Sam88
08-01-2017, 11:10 PM
My go to place for RnT = Sussex Star. Why?
Heaps of young girls... with good tits? To think a few now on roster.
Hera (the best tits), Bonnie, Dadar (HOT) would be the few I would highly recommend. Have a read at some of the reviews of these girls...

Diva is pretty good as well, they dont have many busty girls but Emma is definitely great for that category! Busty E cup for a 20 year old!! I just find the place shabby and prefer Sussex Star instead.

227 is pretty good too, in fact they have the best facilities ! Cici is a young 20 y.o. girl with D cups! Worth trying ... im just too lazy to detour to 227 most of the time lol

Bigtitlover
09-01-2017, 01:50 PM
Thanks guys! really appreciate the suggestions! gna check them out these few days!!!

Utamaro
09-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Thanks guys! really appreciate the suggestions! gna check them out these few days!!!

...and don't forget to post an AR!!:cool2:

Bigtitlover
09-01-2017, 10:10 PM
...and don't forget to post an AR!!:cool2:

definitely will!!! im looking at diva!! jennifer (abc girl) and emma looks nice!!! has anyone tried them? very interested!

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2017, 09:11 AM
definitely will!!! im looking at diva!! jennifer (abc girl) and emma looks nice!!! has anyone tried them? very interested!

You can now also add the 18 yr old, all natural 40 G Cups French/Japanese mix girl Lulu @227 Broadway to your Bigtitlover's List !

trickylilcustomer
12-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Recommend Serenity Thai at St Leonards.

vtori1213
14-01-2017, 04:11 PM
read the reviews i found them very helpful, i guess all ML can just do rnt if thats all you want

Bigtitlover
15-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Thanks for all the replies and suggestions guys!!! will post up an ar soon !!!