PDA

View Full Version : Haggling

Thumper
24-04-2012, 06:35 PM
I often see bros talking about high prices for girls - does anyone else haggle?

I find if I am polite and willing to move booking times to suit the girl you can often drop $100 to $150 off the price of a more classy looking root.

Not so easy with agencies but for 1 on 1 - often ok

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2012, 08:25 PM
I often see bros talking about high prices for girls - does anyone else haggle?

I find if I am polite and willing to move booking times to suit the girl you can often drop $100 to $150 off the price of a more classy looking root.

Not so easy with agencies but for 1 on 1 - often ok

Wow, dropping $100 - $150 for your session, thats usually the total cost of a session for me!!

How much is the original costing??

babelx
24-04-2012, 08:32 PM
LOL. Hard to believe. Is this Asian or Euro? How long are you staying? [ don't tell me 8 hours ]

Let us on the secrets bro! :cool2:

Littlewonder
25-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Sounds too good to be true 2 hours with Sammy cost $300 with your system I should get it for $150 ? Let me in on your secret bro.

Hidden Python
25-04-2012, 11:18 PM
I normally haggle prices with free lancers in Thailand.
Where girls would ask for 2000 baht and you can get
Them for 1000 baht. I

Thumper
03-05-2012, 06:25 PM
If the girl advertises for $450 per hour I'd suggest maybe $300 and move to $350. Above that - move on.
Many girls will tell you to fuck off at the first hint of a haggle. All will tell you to fuck off if you demand BBBJ, DFk etc etc etc.
All you have to lose is your pride and - lets face it - your negotiating a paid fuck - this isn't a presentation before a peer review committee or heads of faculty.
I offer to the girl that she can see me when it is most convenient for her such as when times are slow. I confirm that I am happy for her to cancel if she gets a better fully priced offer. By being very direct clear and polite and offering a guaranteed sum at a guaranteed time and place you often get a deal.
These girls have heaps of guys who fuck about, dither, book when horny and cancel. They hate time wasters.
A guaranteed $300 at a convenient time may be better than a possible $450 from someone who leaves them all dressed up with no one to pay.
As a bonus - I've found that most of the higher paid hookers provide DFK and BBBJ in the sum and wear a higher quality of shoe - again - dont ask just do and see what happens.
Avoid like the plague the asian high priced girls anywhere near corner of Liverpool st and George St. All seem to be connected - no class.

AHLUNGOR
03-05-2012, 06:49 PM
I normally haggle prices with free lancers in Thailand.

Where girls would ask for 2000 baht and you can get
Them for 1000 baht. I

I have never been to Thailand before, sorry to ask, how much is 1,000 baht?

Thumper
03-05-2012, 07:00 PM
A bit over $30

Bracket
03-05-2012, 10:12 PM
... They hate time wasters.
A guaranteed $300 at a convenient time may be better than a possible $450 from someone who leaves them all dressed up with no one to pay. ...
Sounds good, but why would a girl who's never met you believe your guarantee and not just think you're another time waster? I'm not trying to be smart, but just trying to understand their thinking.

babelx
04-05-2012, 01:47 AM
Thanks for your tips bro. I think I will try.

Thumper
04-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Sounds good, but why would a girl who's never met you believe your guarantee and not just think you're another time waster? I'm not trying to be smart, but just trying to understand their thinking.

Hard to say. I think you just have to be positive direct and clear and appear confident. You also have to snap up the deal - no I will think about it crap.
Id probably be a good tele marketer

Bracket
04-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Hard to say. I think you just have to be positive direct and clear and appear confident. You also have to snap up the deal - no I will think about it crap.
Id probably be a good tele marketer
Thanks, Thumper.