PDA

View Full Version : General talk Zinia Strathfield South

xconcepx
09-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Don't bother, none of the actual advertised girls on shift, short timed, crappy service. Basically your dud places before the better ones came out ie. 5 star, ginza etc

Yes i know its in a different price class and similar to 67A, 27 etc but at least they don't advertise girls they don't have!

Punterman
09-01-2017, 02:31 PM
Looks like you had a bad day as you also saw Momo today in another shop and did not rate her service

Peter69
09-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Really unlucky mate but thanks for the info, was thinking of dropping by that joint one day

Bigtitlover
09-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Cheers for the heads up!

xconcepx
09-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Looks like you had a bad day as you also saw Momo today in another shop and did not rate her service

Didn't see them on same day. Just too lazy to post but this was about a week ago and they were a few days apart. I couldn't be bothered heading out to city way hence went to Zinia.

Momo was fine. Shes very pretty. Just giving everyone the info because i was very disappointed paying their higher rates but getting the standard service. Its a put off doing a girl who just lies there like a corpse. If i had known i would have just seen a regular girl. Just trying to save everyone the cash. We all hate duds. But like i said, extremely pretty so if you're fine with that you won't be disappointed in her looks.

Punterman
09-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Didn't see them on same day. Just too lazy to post but this was about a week ago and they were a few days apart. I couldn't be bothered heading out to city way hence went to Zinia.

Momo was fine. Shes very pretty. Just giving everyone the info because i was very disappointed paying their higher rates but getting the standard service. Its a put off doing a girl who just lies there like a corpse. If i had known i would have just seen a regular girl. Just trying to save everyone the cash. We all hate duds. But like i said, extremely pretty so if you're fine with that you won't be disappointed in her looks.

Who wants to fuck a pretty starfish. Good girls are all about the quality of their service. Some of my worst experiences have been with the prettier girls.

cuteguy
10-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Who wants to fuck a pretty starfish. Good girls are all about the quality of their service. Some of my worst experiences have been with the prettier girls.

Pretty girls don't always deliver amazing services and this may be attributed to the fact that they are too much focused on themselves and see their beauty as a way of making money the easy way rather than having a job that doesn't include sexual services.

xconcepx
11-01-2017, 09:29 AM

Definitely agree, thats why i thought id share that info so guys know what to expect and don't waste their money thinking they're going to get something they're not.

AHLUNGOR
11-01-2017, 11:00 AM

Horses for courses, if the pretty starfish has got natural big tits , I'll fuck her and finish fucking them and cum on tits , she really doesn't have to do anything, just need to let me do my things on her.........haha.

Sorry to be differ, I am cheap and always go for the 30 min quickie , I don't kiss and I don't daty or play with her pussy and there ain't enough time in the 30 min to build rapport or I won't be going back to become regular - so my needs are simple and she doesn't need to be a super star sexually - I can't handle it any way, that's just me !

Each to his own .

Cheers