PDA

View Full Version : Please avoid this Shithouse on Beenleigh

punanish
09-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Hi fellow punter

I have a few more positive experience on Watland and Stanley Street but came across this private massage on Beenleigh Rd advertised on wechat twice and both time the experience are bad. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, I'm a fool.

1. Went there before Christmas, A** was the lady, she is young and pretty, but gosh the massage is bad, felt like I threw $50 into the drain and didn't want. Good chat but limited english, massage was bad so didn't want the ending.

2. I went there again and met D*** hoping for a different experience with a different girl, young Asian lady, good chat, ending was mechanical and its $50. Its even worse as the towel I got wiped down with smells really bad and the room and floor was dirty. I quickly went home to take a shower after it.

I Would never ever return no matter if there are different girls.

Dirty, bad massage, only offer $50 ending, nothing more, nothing less.

Punter beware, don't throw your $100 away.

Environment: 5
Massage: 3 at most
Ending: 5
Girls:5

flamejob
09-01-2017, 11:10 PM
Thanks mate, i have seen ads for the Beenleigh Rd place and have contemplated a trip out there. will skip it for now.

Beau
16-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Been to plenty of shithouse in my time. The massage 3 rating must be a shocker. I have had plenty where i
swear they must have arthritis in there fingers as they acted like i had some type of contagious skin rash.
There rolling there eyes at me is sure give away they are no Shakespeare actress.