PDA

View Full Version : General talk CBJ or BBBJ

Adobe
10-01-2017, 07:15 PM
Hi to all bros, I am relatively new and have so far been a RnT guy but have recently been curious to try FS.

Per the title, are there any bros out there that would ask for a CBJ instead if the ML/WL offered a BBBJ?

I have done my research and whilst there are theoretical risks of STIs from receiving BBBJ, in real world terms, what is the actual likelihood? Have any bros caught anything from BBBJ?

I might get backlash here but I plan to try Ginza and only want CBJ, Spanish, cock/pussy slides (with dom) or DD, but no intercourse. I do plan to return the favour perhaps through pussy/clit play, kisses, but I'm not comfortable to do DATY. Some or a lot of bros might think I'm crazy or stupid, but I am very new to punting and want to ease into it and don't feel comfortable with BBBJ, DATY or intercourse at this stage given the risks (however low) of STI. I hope you guys understand where I am coming from.

Actually a fellow bro posted his AR below a few months ago on his Ginza experience where he didn't accept BBBJ or DATY and still got great experience though
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?62111-1st-AR-ever-for-several-Ginza-Girls-from-a-neat-freak

Also I understand there are a number of bros here that were FS and converted to RnT for various reasons. Are there any bros that converted or branched out from RnT to FS? How did you find the change?

Any insight or advice appreciated. I know a lot of bros here are long time punters so would be keen to hear your thoughts and experiences.

Cheers, Adobe

panthera
10-01-2017, 08:58 PM
BBBJ caught gonorrhoea just once in 3 years, but gp said its quite unlikely, curable too. Actually not so fussed about BBBJ
DATY didnt catch anything, don't do it all the time either though
I think sometimes I choose RnT for different reasons: laziness, convenience of shop location, cheaper, girls more personable or genuine, girls more innocent (?) , but I generally do half half

Yogurt
10-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Just go RnT
Save your money bro

Punterman
10-01-2017, 09:32 PM
Been punting for 15 years. 1,000 + girls. Always bbbj and always daty, not caught anything

CunningLinguist
11-01-2017, 12:01 AM
I never caught no dam disease from an Asian!

poppyman
11-01-2017, 09:55 AM
CBJs for me always as I always like to play it safe! And besides, having a cap on would always make it harder for me to cum quickly which would also mean that it would prolong the duration of my part 2 as well!

AHLUNGOR
11-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Is fire ice blow job safer than the straight bbbj using saliva only ??

為了安全第一,請玩冰火五重天或薄荷冰🔥火?

CBJ is the safest way to receive a blow job that's for sure, but if you prefer the bare tongue and skin to skin sensations, may be adding some medium into her mouth will reduce the risk of catch any STDs ??

The good old Asian way of fire ice could come into play here, hot tea alternating with icy cold water or crushed ice! Will it work?

There is another way to play this was using some listerine in her mouth when she sucks it feels great as the minty cool feel together with her slippery tongue and mouth - surely you can't catch anything from her if her mouth is full of listerine , right ?

Comments ??

Ps. Part of Amy's 5 star services at good old time @Stanmore was shower with me and apart from all the slippery tits play and b2b was bbbj inside the shower and I taught her to fill up her mouth with warm water then cold water ! Nice !

birch
11-01-2017, 11:17 AM
Listerine possibly has enough alcoholic - like properties that it will reduce bacterial populations ( both health and not!) but it peobabky won't have much impact on any virus that may be present.

simplelife
11-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Personally I do not know of anyone who got an STI from bbbj or punting in general (out of pool of punters I know who punt heavily)

The only time I ever ask for cbj is close to never but at the same time I never ask for bbbj. Whatever they provide on a normal practice is what I take unless they ask.
In saying that though I have rejected bbbj once only because 1. the girl told me she had an ulcer in her mouth. On a personal hygiene level I couldn't accept it.

I personally prefer FS than RNT but do visit once in a while if I do want a massage. I'd rather just tug myself for free lol.

In regards to your comfort zone, it's your money , take your time but don't over think it brother its pretty safe. Just don't do bbfs and don't go to mad dodgy joints.

Littlewonder
11-01-2017, 02:49 PM
If your concerned then play it safe and have cbj.

Personally I think you have as much chance of catching something from kissing as from bbbj and daty.

To be honest that might be a bit of an understatement however I have been punting for 30 years over 1000 different ladies and do bbbj and daty with most of them particularly since I swapped to asian ladies which was about 15 years ago.

You still have to use your brains and stay clear of the ones you don't feel comfortable with or any that might be into the drugs etc.

Also stay clear of the ones you know or suspect might be doing natural or bare back full service.

lurkernomore
11-01-2017, 03:39 PM
If your concerned then play it safe and have cbj.

Personally I think you have as much chance of catching something from kissing as from bbbj and daty.

To be honest that might be a bit of an understatement however I have been punting for 30 years over 1000 different ladies and do bbbj and daty with most of them particularly since I swapped to asian ladies which was about 15 years ago.

You still have to use your brains and stay clear of the ones you don't feel comfortable with or any that might be into the drugs etc.

Also stay clear of the ones you know or suspect might be doing natural or bare back full service.

So why do you punt exclusively at 533?
Well known bare back shop if you say you avoid the bare back girls you would not see a single girl there.

Littlewonder
11-01-2017, 03:55 PM
So why do you punt exclusively at 533?
Well known bare back shop if you say you avoid the bare back girls you would not see a single girl there.

I pick girls that don't do bare back and just to clarify I don't only punt at 533 although the girls I see there are good and look after me, they do bbbj and daty and the ones I see like dfk which is what I like.

You can get bare back at almost all asian shops I like 533 because the girls I see are great and I have known Angie for a long time and she looks after me.

Having said that we have our disagreements at times and even last time I was there she gave my booking to someone else because she or the shop had double booked.

I like to see girls I know I am not that keen on seeing new girls or the unknown so 533 suits me.

Also I can get to see two girls for the price of one at the lets say more upmarket or expensive shops.

You say I only visit 533 thats not true although I do tend to go there mostly these days but only last week I went to the shop at Hurlstone Park and I also went to an RNT at Artarmon, I tend not to do reports these days as some idiots like you want to challenge every thing I say or report.

I have punted in the range of $100 per hour to $1200 per hour and I can assure you the girls at $1200 per hour are not better and in most cases not as good as at the $150 shop YOMV

Punterman
11-01-2017, 04:34 PM
they do bbbj and daty and the ones I see like dfk which is what I like.

I have punted in the range of $100 per hour to $1200 per hour and I can assure you the girls at $1200 per hour are not better and in most cases not as good as at the $150 shop YOMV[/QUOTE]

Well said Littlewonder. I am a man with the same tastes as you.

Littlewonder
11-01-2017, 04:42 PM
they do bbbj and daty and the ones I see like dfk which is what I like.

I have punted in the range of $100 per hour to $1200 per hour and I can assure you the girls at $1200 per hour are not better and in most cases not as good as at the $150 shop YOMV

Well said Littlewonder. I am a man with the same tastes as you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your support bro, I have no problem if someone wants a young girl or is happy to spend more per hour its up to them, but just don't put down the punters that see value in the $150 shops at the end of the day its your dollar spend it how you like.

lurkernomore
11-01-2017, 05:02 PM
I pick girls that don't do bare back and just to clarify I don't only punt at 533 although the girls I see there are good and look after me, they do bbbj and daty and the ones I see like dfk which is what I like.

You can get bare back at almost all asian shops I like 533 because the girls I see are great and I have known Angie for a long time and she looks after me.

Having said that we have our disagreements at times and even last time I was there she gave my booking to someone else because she or the shop had double booked.

I like to see girls I know I am not that keen on seeing new girls or the unknown so 533 suits me.

Also I can get to see two girls for the price of one at the lets say more upmarket or expensive shops.

You say I only visit 533 thats not true although I do tend to go there mostly these days but only last week I went to the shop at Hurlstone Park and I also went to an RNT at Artarmon, I tend not to do reports these days as some idiots like you want to challenge every thing I say or report.

I only said you punt exclusively at 533 because you only wrote reports and promoted 533 as ONEONONE and LITTLEWONDER.
You still do it now whenever 533 posts drop in the after report section you bump the post back up with a comment.
You get no financial benefit when you write reports for other establishments that is why you do not write any reports showing you punt elsewhere.

kezza
11-01-2017, 05:09 PM
There is another way to play this was using some listerine in her mouth when she sucks it feels great as the minty cool feel together with her slippery tongue and mouth - surely you can't catch anything from her if her mouth is full of listerine , right ?

Comments ??

Tests have been done on listerine, not only does it freshen the mouth...
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN14C1ZK

AHLUNGOR
11-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Tests have been done on listerine, not only does it freshen the mouth...
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN14C1ZK

Well, I didn't know that, just using my common sense !

Will be good if it is medically proven as well !

Cheers

CunningLinguist
11-01-2017, 06:58 PM

I have punted across the financial spectrum as well and I find the above statement to be complete bullshit. This casts a shadow over your other assertions for me, I will leave it to the reader to decide for him or herself how to interpret that.

Starved
12-01-2017, 12:05 PM
It's just a personal preference if you get all you want for $150 why pay more.
Some like oysters and caviar while others would prefer a burger with the works

Raybo
12-01-2017, 01:00 PM

I am generally happy with my $150 punts. My wallet will no doubt dread the day i try a more upmarket shop as i suspect i will get hooked by the younger prettier ladies.

wilisno
12-01-2017, 01:19 PM

Very well put, there's no right or wrong for this ! ;) ;) ;)

jediknight4ever
13-01-2017, 11:49 AM
I had BBBJ 10 years ago and caught herpes. Couldn't walk properly for 2 whole weeks.
Had to wear boxers instead of underwear. It's a risk that some of us take and I happened to be one of the unfortunate ones.

BigBoy
19-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Probably haven't punted as long nor as much as some of the guys here (30yrs, wow - how old are some of you?). I have had BBBJ's but not that often, there is a regular ML who I've recently started seeing (never thought I would) and she always gives me BBBJ.. Haven't caught anything so far..

Lenka_X5
19-01-2017, 04:11 PM
@OP

Abstinence is the only way you will avoid STD 100%. But to be honest intercourse with condom is very low risk.

So I at least recommend you go full service with covered oral, its pretty safe. Full service is so much more fun than a hand job seriously.

Though I too am quite new, certainly no where near 30 years experience like some other bros in here.

puntercouple
19-01-2017, 05:10 PM
I caught herpes type A aka cold sore from my SO from BBBJ but at that time she's been giving me BBBJ for 5 years, about 3-5 times a week. So that's a 0.3% chance. Not sure about other diseases.

Raybo
20-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Probably haven't punted as long nor as much as some of the guys here (30yrs, wow - how old are some of you?)...

I have only been punting for a few years but getting long in rhe toorh. When i started i thought it was an old mans sport.....surprised to hear so many 20-something guys regularly punting. I was in a relationship pretty early but there was still plenty of side action, whether i acted on it or not right into my mid 30's! Never really considered punting except for 1 or 2 occasions.