PDA

View Full Version : Sky Day Spa - Eight Mile Plains (NEW SHOP)

HBerg
12-01-2017, 07:15 PM
Quick report, nothing too crazy

New shop (last few months?) has popped up at The Glen Shopping Village, Gaskell St, EIght Mile Plains. Hard to miss, it is right next to the Chinese takeaway joint and just up from The Glen hotel.

There was only one ML on, Chinese, early 30's but in very very good condition so I thought I would give it a try. She said there is usually 3-4 girls on night shifts.
Proper massage room, not just curtains.

Ok massage, a little too much elbow at times as it was styled as a legit massage (until the end) and she actually worked on knots etc. Very chatty & friendly ML.

Massage 7/10
ML 7/10
Ending 9/10

flamejob
12-01-2017, 10:32 PM
very good, dude. the # of shops in this part is making it hard to keep up with them all. good stuff

supapoona
13-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Lets give them our support 😉

randy84
17-01-2017, 07:11 PM
Pm me mate her name

Chappie
25-01-2017, 08:42 PM
Can confirm, was only one girl on when I went, but she knew the game. Excellent massage as well, actually better than some legit places I have been. They post the girls working each day on Wechat, so watch out for a good one.

newbiejones
25-01-2017, 10:24 PM
They post names on Wechat but no pics. Would be good when MP do this.
Every girl is slim, petite, beautiful and pretty.

flamejob
29-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Excellent massage as well, actually better than some legit places I have been.

That's always a bonus. shits me when they can't massage.

jnk
31-01-2017, 03:11 PM
I don’t often review shops but I was so impressed with this place I thought I should help them build a customer base.

I went into this place a few weeks after it came up on WeChat. This is a really nice place in a quiet shopping village (during the day I guess) easy parking so if you are the type that wants to remain anonymous then this could be for you.

I’ve been here twice now. On both occasions they’ve had 3 girls on, the ones I’ve met seem very nice and friendly. The facilities are clean and they play relaxing music.

The massage is way above average – it seems these girls are experienced and make a big effort to please the customer. Lately I’ve found most MLs show low interest until a good tip comes out, not at this place. From the moment you enter they treat you like number 1.

I think I’ll go back again tomorrow :love: filling up that loyalty card. LOL.

1st Massage
Tall Korean girl, bright personality, nice figure, Great quality skills.
Massage 9/10
ML 8/10
Service 8/10

2nd Massage
Small Taiwanese girl, chatty, Hot body, Lovely experience.
Massage 8/10
ML 8/10
Service 8/10

darkice
31-01-2017, 04:07 PM
this place is quite busy now. I tried to go last week on a weekday mid afternoon and it was busy. So busy that it was a few hours wait.

popeye96
31-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Enjoy it now while it lasts. A lot of new shops are like this, but once they've been open for a while, customer service goes down hill.

darkice
02-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Avoid Emily, Taiwan ML, if you don't like changing girls for ending. She said she doesn't do ending.

Also thought I saw a ladyboy there... The morrocan girl? Not sure

ManilaMan
03-02-2017, 04:00 AM
Also avoid Nicky. Too old and massage was only ok. There is a ladyboy, from Thailand. You must book. There are people booking days ahead. Apparently a keen punter even drives from Caboolture to come to this shop.

darkice
03-02-2017, 12:01 PM
Not worth the drive I don't believe

AboveBoard
03-02-2017, 02:28 PM
Hey Iceman, your post cracks me up. Firstly you say E doesn't do Part B and then there is a LB there.

It sounds like the LB does!

All in jest.

darkice
04-02-2017, 12:49 AM
I don't think I knowingly can!

There was a Korean on at the time as well :)

flyingman
05-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Nice new shop, the services is really good. I went on Tuesday and they have this petite Taiwan ML. She was fantastic, her voice was cute just like her face.

Too bad she only work Tuesday only.

pommychris
10-02-2017, 02:32 PM
i went today and ended up with emerly!!! sad not a very good massage more of a back rub, and then was going to change for the last 15 mins with a korean,but sorry she busy,then ok mexican, but way to expensive and not my cup of tea (i like asains) so walked out early, nothing to go back for here, and im sure im not alone in this way of thinking.. lots of other options in the area..

darkice
11-02-2017, 08:31 AM
Should have walked when u got Emily. Alice is pretty crap too. Promised bodyslide, but her interpretation of body slide is rub boobs on your back for 30 sec then continue massage as normal, just naked.

No thanks.

Needless to say I felt ripped off. Won't be back for awhile.

gangnam
14-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Got to say new shop is usually just OK, but this one was awesome. I walk in and this long legged Asian ML greet me with this GFF voice. she was just gorgeous. Man, was it a bless to my eye.

I told her I wanted a hour massage and she lead me to the room. Room was clean and spacious with this warm purple colour.

New to this shop I wasn't sure how they work. Some you get the one that greet you at the door, others you just get the next ML in line. Rest assured my finger was crossed with this long legged Asian which you don't see often.

I was so pleased when she was the one that popped in. Her massage was just right for me, no elbows, no digging, slow and stress strain relieving. The strength was medium , so some may not like it but it was prefect for a lonely guy on a valentine day who needed some TLC touching.

The touching didn't stop there. Her hand was really soft and for some reason it really warm too. Not the usual Asian ML that have ice cold hand, maybe that why I was finished a little earlier than usual.

Definitely a happy customer, highly recommended

Rodgersodger
15-02-2017, 05:55 AM
First post bit sus!!

pommychris
15-02-2017, 06:46 AM
very much like the owner trying to get customers!!!! first post!!!! bullshit...ive been there and its crap!!!!

reddoor
15-02-2017, 11:40 AM
very much like the owner trying to get customers!!!! first post!!!! bullshit...ive been there and its crap!!!!
Yeah post looks dodgy. Was going to go there soon too. Can u tell us why its crap Chris might save me a trip man.

ManilaMan
15-02-2017, 03:29 PM
Definitely the owner posting, the English was terrible. Just up your game dude. Employ decent girls that can massage. It's really not rocket science. I won't go back. When I was there I was showed pics of the girls. One from Thailand that looked amazing, I asked the owner if she was a ladyboy, he responded "sort of" I was like, what do you mean sort of? He said "Yes" Been there, done that, so no thanks.

reddoor
15-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Definitely the owner posting, the English was terrible. Just up your game dude. Employ decent girls that can massage. It's really not rocket science. I won't go back. When I was there I was showed pics of the girls. One from Thailand that looked amazing, I asked the owner if she was a ladyboy, he responded "sort of" I was like, what do you mean sort of? He said "Yes" Been there, done that, so no thanks.
😂😃😅😂😃 Sort of, Haha! bet he didnt like being caught out.
When u tip next time tell 'em its sort of a real 50.

jnk
15-02-2017, 05:01 PM
Are we going to the same shop? I've been there about 4 or 5 times now and each time had a great massage, in fact I'd say one of the best around ATM. Haven't seen the LB- maybe someone can PM his/her name so I can avoid :surprise:

ManilaMan
15-02-2017, 07:14 PM
It's the sexy thai one. S(he) has probably already given you a massage. :grimace:

newbiejones
15-02-2017, 10:38 PM
F**ken Manila is like a magnet for the LB's.. Its crazy.

jnk
16-02-2017, 07:48 AM
It's the sexy thai one. S(he) has probably already given you a massage. :grimace:

Haven't seen a Thai girl or boy there! Next time I go I'll ask - so I don't make a mistake due to poor lighting :smile:.

I've booked with Korean, Taiwanese and Moroccan. I'd rate each of them highly skilled and above average of other shops.

I like their enthusiasm, I always book and take the advice of the manager, so maybe book ahead.

ococpunt
16-02-2017, 10:09 AM
was actually thinking about heading there this morning, now you guys have talked me out of it, time to go see my regular

if anyone has a good recommendation for the shop, I would appreciate the PM :D:D:D

jackson925_1970
19-02-2017, 03:06 AM
I don’t often review shops but I was so impressed with this place I thought I should help them build a customer base.

I went into this place a few weeks after it came up on WeChat. This is a really nice place in a quiet shopping village (during the day I guess) easy parking so if you are the type that wants to remain anonymous then this could be for you.

I’ve been here twice now. On both occasions they’ve had 3 girls on, the ones I’ve met seem very nice and friendly. The facilities are clean and they play relaxing music.

The massage is way above average – it seems these girls are experienced and make a big effort to please the customer. Lately I’ve found most MLs show low interest until a good tip comes out, not at this place. From the moment you enter they treat you like number 1.

I think I’ll go back again tomorrow :love: filling up that loyalty card. LOL.

1st Massage
Tall Korean girl, bright personality, nice figure, Great quality skills.
Massage 9/10
ML 8/10
Service 8/10

2nd Massage
Small Taiwanese girl, chatty, Hot body, Lovely experience.
Massage 8/10
ML 8/10
Service 8/10

whats mean of ML? lol im sorry bro

Maddona
19-02-2017, 11:21 AM
Haven't seen a Thai girl or boy there! Next time I go I'll ask - so I don't make a mistake due to poor lighting :smile:.

I've booked with Korean, Taiwanese and Moroccan. I'd rate each of them highly skilled and above average of other shops.

I like their enthusiasm, I always book and take the advice of the manager, so maybe book ahead.

I thought the TS was the Moroccan girl- not Thai ? The one who use to work at Stanley st a few months agin. She also has adds and a stack of pics on WeChat. All photos from around Brisbane landmarks etc.

Fun_Loving_Dude
20-02-2017, 12:42 AM
Haven't tried the shop yet, went the other day to scope it out...

A**** use to work at stanley, she use to give the best service at Stanley, knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it.

She use to give me free body slides (as mentioned above) included in the topless option at stanley.

I'll report back when i finally visit these guys...

Brisguy72
06-04-2017, 01:01 AM
made it to this place last week and took a nice Taiwan lady after seeing names and comments on them on wechat....

WoW....Wow...Wow....would be very easy for me to go Missing In Action with this lady....

Kenji2
06-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the tip Brisguy72, def gonna check her out for myself 😃

jnk
19-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Went back back to this place Yesterday and sampled the seasonal offerings. :smile:
This place seems to have new girls every few weeks and they are getting younger and hotter.
I saw this young Korean girl great massage, a lot of fun. Smoking hot body.
Left very happy.:smile::smile::smile:

vent
24-04-2017, 01:25 PM
Tried with this new Chinese young lady, pretty good massage. She knows how to loosen the knot and also works on the spot quite well.
Said she will go for a holiday in the coming few weeks.
Massage 8/10
ML 8/10
Service 8/10

scrim57
27-04-2017, 12:33 AM
Might hit this place up tomorrow.

ococpunt
28-04-2017, 11:25 AM
I think the girls there know how to work towards the end but the actual massage is generally a hit and miss unfortunately

Falcon2005
07-05-2017, 12:51 PM
Paid a visit here this morning. Very happy with service and quality of ML. Saw a lovely Korean lady, very petite and gives a great massage. Looking forward to a return visit.