PDA

View Full Version : Another Ipswich punt

Juggler
12-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Was feeling horny and Ipswich being so bad everyone in my little (3 numbers) black book are so far away so thought I would have another punt so text

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_937030313/Young-Lucy-new-to-town-bj-just-60-Booking-now.html

as soon as I heard where she was I nearly did not bother everytime in the past I have been to that hotel it was a dud. Though it is only a 5 minute drive so may as well. So went expecting a 40+ year old that was size 20+ but was plesently surprised she is young possibly the 18 she mentions low 20s at most I would say not sure if the pictures are her she is a bit larger than the picturs show but more what I would call puppy fat as opposed to be majorly overwieght. I thought she was cute and pleasent enough. Time was cut short only about 20 minutes but I was expecting that as the cost was only $100

She says she is heading home in less than 2 weeks if you want a $100 quicky with a young Asian woman in Ipswich well worth a look.

For me not a bad punt and I will more than likely try to catch her again before she leaves

ecchi.gaijin
13-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Even if she wasn't already leaving, she wouldn't be staying in Aus long advertising like that.

Juggler
13-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Even if she wasn't already leaving, she wouldn't be staying in Aus long advertising like that.

I agree the ad is a bit silly but I doubt it would get her removed Locanto has a lot worse ads from women who have been advertising for a very long time.

ecchi.gaijin
13-01-2017, 04:36 PM
I agree the ad is a bit silly but I doubt it would get her removed Locanto has a lot worse ads from women who have been advertising for a very long time.

I was thinking she would be thrown out of Australia, not just off Locanto.