PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Emily - bit of a dud - Mar 2012

babelx
24-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Name: Emily
Bust - double DD for sure and probably natural
Body - chubby and full of baby fat which is nice to squeeze - it springs back into place - nice
Ass - fairly large and round
Pussay - stubble but shaven
Height - probably 155 or so
Weight - Probably 65kg - I am terrible with these estimations but she is heavy
Nationality- HK I was told
Services - CBJ (didn't ask for BBBJ), DFK (initially), No DATY, Starfish

I thought I'd comment about my experience with Emily from 64 Alexander.

I just turned up Friday morning without a booking as I was horny as hell and couldn't even sleep properly. I always make sure I brush my teeth nicely (in addition to normal daily cleaning) and shave my pubes and face in preparation for a nice experience for a girl as well.

Emily was the only girl available and it was clear that I was the first customer. She was reasonably friendly and to test the waters I chose to spend 30 minutes.

Initially there was DFK and bit of groping and some CBJ. The CBJ was quite good and I think she looks quite experienced in that regard. I tried to do some DATY but was denied (rather brusquely but that's ok I think - some girls don't like it due to risks)

We changed to miss, doggy and cow girl which was nice with her large boobs flopping around. You could easily spanish those babies but I am not that interested in it.

Her pussy is average (in terms of looseness - not very loose but not very tight) but she used lots of lube which made it hard to get a grip. During the missionary especially she was a star-fish which put me off. She would fob me away when trying to do a bit of DFK between slow thrusts. [ I don't go wild with the thrusts ]

At the 15 minute mark - she mentioned that I should 'CUM' which I think is poor form considering that I wasn't really going hard out at all!

I was disappointed with this experience and wanted to let you know. Usually, 64 is a fairly safe place to punt in terms of quality and I think Erica pulls down the average quite a bit.

As always YMMV.

Happy punting!

bevis90
24-04-2012, 10:06 PM
thanks for the review bro!

shyboy
24-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the review babelx.

BTW, what is YMMV stand for?

Littlewonder
25-04-2012, 12:30 AM
That sound dissapointing I saw Emilly a few months back and her service was a lot better than your experience with her would appear to have been I thought from memory she allowed daty and did bbbj and dfk she certainly has big tits would have to check my report but I thought although not one of my favourites I would see her again?

babelx
25-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Shyboy, Your Milage May Vary... Especially in this line of work, if you click with the WL, then you may get much better service.

babelx
25-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Littlewonder, perhaps you clicked with her better? Who knows.

michaele
25-04-2012, 06:14 AM
i would have to disagree i have seen Emily and she was fantastic and those big cans were unbelievable i gave them a tremendous workout she is a lot of fun would see again,
Michaele

Littlewonder
25-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Littlewonder, perhaps you clicked with her better? Who knows. Maybe or could be she was having an off day when babelx saw her but I quess thats what punting is all about not every punter clicks with every girl and not every girl cliicks with every punter.

Talking about clicking its Sammy day today and I certainly click with Sammy.

ilovefs
25-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Im sorry you didnt enjoy your time with Emily. YMMY very much so at times. I cant remember my time with Emily but im pretty sure it was better than yours. Maybe she was having an off day. I hate to bring it up but maybe it was you having an off day.....i know i have those days myself. Either way Emily and those boobs are very popular. Better luck next time mate. Dont let the odd bad punt put you off returning. Pick the right girl based on the reviews and you will have a cracker of a time, i assure you! Cici, Yuki, Yoyo, Barbie etc you can't go wrong!

babelx
12-06-2012, 12:32 AM
Ilovefs, that is true also. The punter could also have an off day. That is why reviews are so subjective.