PDA

View Full Version : Asians can't count past 24

ManilaMan
13-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Normally I would go to a shop, but felt the urge to have a real punt and see if I could find a Private that was reasonable looking. Checked Locanto and found an Ad in Bracken Ridge. They responded to the text even though it says to call as English is not that good. Turned up, expecting to see her hide behind the door like most of the oldies do. She didn't hide, but also wasn't 24 as described in the ad. So I asked her "Can you please get the 24yr old, I have arranged to have a massage with her" She responded, "Yes, that me" I said, "You are not 24" Anyway, we could have argued all afternoon. It was too hot, so i walked down the street to my car and took off to the shop on Samford Rd. in Gaythorne, ended up being quite a nice Afternoon I must say.

tommy thumb
13-01-2017, 03:36 PM
This only applies to age not to dollars.

reddoor
13-01-2017, 03:45 PM
So have the girls improved at Gaythorne? Their ads r impressive but apart from one aloof little goddess havent had anything great there.

reddoor
13-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Haha a top 10 comment TT.😅

ManilaMan
13-01-2017, 03:55 PM
I had not been back for a couple of months, one reason is due to the lack of quality girls, the other is that the place always smelt stale. They must have aired the place out and I was lucky this time to get a very attractive little thai girl with a very nice set of lungs on her, not massive, but just really nice.

There's a chubby one getting around there with braces that gave me a bbbj when she first started, I didn't even ask. I went back a couple of weeks later and that particular service was no longer available.

The place is hit and miss, more so miss, but hey, it wouldn't be punting if it was a sure thing like it is at places such as SS or SSDS.

RottenLittlePunt
13-01-2017, 04:34 PM

Perhaps we could reciprocate by apportioning the money similar to the age. Ad says 24? age is 48? pay them half :grimace:

kiwijoe
14-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Can you link us the B.Ridge ad, was she cute atleast and in her 30s?

ManilaMan
15-01-2017, 08:30 AM
http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1125436037/New-To-Town-Sexy-Massage.html

Could have been an unfortunate 39yr old at best. I almost stayed, but I do have high standards if I am going to fork out money for sex. My missus is 24 and quite attractive, so unless they are within a couple of points of her, I might as well just stay home.

Mdlovespunting
16-01-2017, 10:09 AM
http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_1125436037/New-To-Town-Sexy-Massage.html

Could have been an unfortunate 39yr old at best. I almost stayed, but I do have high standards if I am going to fork out money for sex. My missus is 24 and quite attractive, so unless they are within a couple of points of her, I might as well just stay home.

Lucky you, mines 64 and a couple of hundred points and i'm happy :)

Tonny
25-02-2017, 11:36 AM
ROFL same here.:surprise:

K27
26-02-2017, 03:07 PM
They can count to fucking 50 when it comes to an ending! Seems to be the magic number they're asking for now! 😩

Beau
16-07-2017, 10:47 PM
You might as well be talking to a mud crab. Is it would have a more rational response than these guppies.
The thing is if they think you haven't paid the correct amount all of a sudden they are Actuarians.