PDA

View Full Version : General talk Collector of HABs

iamking
18-01-2017, 12:30 AM
My original thread seems to have disappeared. Anyway I love my HABs. I've tried to find them from as many different countries/regions of Asia. So far I've had yhe pleasure of being pleasured by the beautiful women of Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Mongolia, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Laos, Cambodia, the Phillipines and two of the harder countries Burma and Brunei. Only paid for two. Anyone who can direct me to find/ meet a lady from another Asian country to complete my HAB collection would be much appreciated.

BlueSmurf
18-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Now thats just showing off!

Rodgersodger
18-01-2017, 12:27 PM
Not Asian but very nice young lady from Mexico at zen Boutique Massage kangaroo point

reddoor
18-01-2017, 01:00 PM
Not Asian but very nice young lady from Mexico at zen Boutique Massage kangaroo point
I saw some other joint on wechat advertising mexican but im fucked if i can find it again.

oilman
18-01-2017, 10:57 PM
As long as you don't keep em...wtf? Lol

iamking
19-01-2017, 01:55 AM
I've been hunting for a long time, since early high school. And that was 25 years ago. Can't help it but I love my HABs. I've lived/worked in Japan, Korea, Vietnam and Singapore and here in Oz I've spend time in Melbourne and Sydney, so lots of chances to meet HABs (and that doesn't include holidays).
If you are looking, go to Cloudland after midnight on a Friday/Saturday. In the corner you'll meet some of the sexiest and beautiful Asian women (some with old white "boyfriends "). If you dress like you are rich and buy some drinks you won't be lonely or go home alone.