PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Leah

x11
19-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Hmm Yeah... Hmm Leah...

Hmm.. Girl next door neighbour... Felt like a Sunday morning frolic on this hot afternoon. It felt innocent. Lovely smile. A question of taste, i didn't particularly like her outfit... I didn't particularly hate it either. It just wasn't as flattering as it could be considering how hot i found her body. She's quite pretty, and cute in her own way. Kinda like an innocent little sister to Jessica, with a body to match or at least reminiscent of it. Good massage despite no formal training, she's been doing massage for a while if your a regular of watching Summer's roster. I didn't take her offer of a hard massage, perhaps if i see her again.

Hj was functional, perhaps it was just the angle i had her in. She likes to continue the hj a bit when she pumps out a litre of juice at the bowser.

Hmm Yeah money well spent imho, esp if you prefer the more innocent experience.

-----#---

Other Intel from summer: she has a Russian girl starting next week. Long dark hair. Apparently good massage. Couldn't tell what body is like. One perhaps for the bucket list of you want to try EE. :)

cmk76
19-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Tried and tested Thai's... Nicky, Bonnie, Aida, Jenny, Ivy, Amy... A whooole lotta fun...

x11
20-01-2017, 08:40 AM
Summer mentioned liz to me... What are your thoughts on her?

cmk76
20-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Summer mentioned liz to me... What are your thoughts on her?

Ummm... I was reluctant at first, but just for the sake of sampling all her girls, Liz was available on my drop in... I went along for a massage, wanting to save the second part with someone else... However, the massage was very good... without being prompted, she subtly sashayed herself into part 2... the light dancing hands came out, I was caught unaware... and it felt very sensual...

A very quiet, caring, submissive girl... A bit like Leah, but smiles more... I don't think she would be your cup of tea...

x11
20-01-2017, 04:29 PM
I reckon I'll probably end up trying liz anyway

pk77
08-02-2017, 05:29 PM
I've seen Leah a few times and have to agree, she's the cute innocent type. Last time I saw her she had a different outfit on to the usual (funny how they have "uniforms" almost at Summerville). Doesn't really bother me what they're wearing, it comes off soon enough! ;)