PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend while punting

PunterBoy
03-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Hi bros,

How many of you go punting while having a regular partner? If you have a partner, do you go FS or r&t only?
Do you consider punting as infidelity?

How is your situation? Single, married, de-facto? Regular punter?

Travelmate
03-02-2013, 10:42 PM
I have no problem with that.

My girlfriend knows I am going massage

HengDai
03-02-2013, 11:05 PM

WOW! what does she think about it all? don't tell me she thinks they are just clean regular massages!

My thoughts on the subject is, don't get emotionally involved and keep it purely as a "business" transaction - hehe

cuimd2
04-02-2013, 12:09 AM
lol i forgot which bro it was, but there was a bro saying his partner knows that he does fs and allows it because she told him to get sex elsewhere. thats just so awesome lol.

Nerph
04-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Anything that requires a lie is infidelity I think, with either WL or ML, so lucky for bro Travelmate haha

Travelmate
04-02-2013, 12:21 AM
TM - your GF knows about your MLs, but does you main squeeze know about your GF, and does your wife know about your main squeeze?

good point!

that will be horrible if all of them sitting at the same table ...

OMG!! I better not think about this scene!

IExperiment
04-02-2013, 02:21 AM
good point!

that will be horrible if all of them sitting at the same table ...

OMG!! I better not think about this scene!

Dont worry just look after the partner and My partner ofcourse is the one who does not know as I always denied it :) this one is a keeper no matter what :) the rest is for fun :) and after almost 9 month with the GF we finally broke it off and she took it pretty hard. Its a pity as I try to look after her but at the end she started playing lots of games sad, anyway the way I see it , I will still help her if I need to as long as it is not to much out of my way :) she is young and need lots of learning :) I remember when I was 20 as well bullet proof :)

Shaggydog
04-02-2013, 04:01 AM
'''''''''''''''''''''

HengDai
04-02-2013, 09:17 AM
I punt because I need the variety & do not want the entanglments of a relationship.As long as I am discrete,no one gets hurt...

actually, very well put, come to think of it, this kind of sums how I feel

Max Impact
04-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Dont worry just look after the partner and My partner ofcourse is the one who does not know as I always denied it :) this one is a keeper no matter what :) the rest is for fun :) and after almost 9 month with the GF we finally broke it off and she took it pretty hard. Its a pity as I try to look after her but at the end she started playing lots of games sad, anyway the way I see it , I will still help her if I need to as long as it is not to much out of my way :) she is young and need lots of learning :) I remember when I was 20 as well bullet proof :)

Wow, iExperiment will be back in the punting market now!

IExperiment
04-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Wow, iExperiment will be back in the punting market now!

:) will see for how long as I am bored as well. You know when your bored you just do something else until something comes up again :) but I dont wanted to make it just a novelty and empty.

Travelmate
04-02-2013, 12:17 PM
can you imagine all your "ex" all sitting together ... with you in a round table having dinner>?

AHLUNGOR
04-02-2013, 12:45 PM
can you imagine all your "ex" all sitting together ... with you in a round table having dinner>?

Yes, it's called the Ching Dynasty, China 1911 !!

xconcepx
04-02-2013, 01:19 PM
I second that.

xconcepx
04-02-2013, 01:20 PM
actually, very well put, come to think of it, this kind of sums how I feel

I second that.

mx55xm
04-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Would you get bored if you are eating the same dish everyday? that's why you need to try something else =p

xconcepx
04-02-2013, 05:50 PM
Would you get bored if you are eating the same dish everyday? that's why you need to try something else =p

wouldnt phrase it like that exactly but gets the point across.

Mashburn
05-02-2013, 12:52 AM
I only go punting when I'm single...

grant
05-02-2013, 01:08 AM
wouldnt phrase it like that exactly but gets the point across.

Haha, precisely my thought.

Kirito
05-02-2013, 01:19 AM
Hi all

I am new to this forum and this thread caught my eye. I have had a steady girlfriend for over 3 years and our relationship is going very well. We are definitely in love and will probably get married one day.

I stumbled across this forum just looking for massage places and after reading some experiences it got me really interested of course xD My current girlfriend is the first and only girl I have been with so I have always been curious what it would be like to be with other girls.

I want to try but I feel very guilty because I have a strong conscience about cheating. I don't want to hurt my girlfriend! I even went to a couple of places and just sat outside, not daring to go inside. Haha I know this sounds silly.

Sorry for long post. What should I do?!

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Hi all

I am new to this forum and this thread caught my eye. I have had a steady girlfriend for over 3 years and our relationship is going very well. We are definitely in love and will probably get married one day.

I stumbled across this forum just looking for massage places and after reading some experiences it got me really interested of course xD My current girlfriend is the first and only girl I have been with so I have always been curious what it would be like to be with other girls.

I want to try but I feel very guilty because I have a strong conscience about cheating. I don't want to hurt my girlfriend! I even went to a couple of places and just sat outside, not daring to go inside. Haha I know this sounds silly.

Sorry for long post. What should I do?!

Hi brother

Welcome to the forum!

The fact that you are here and asking, you are tempted so its just a matter of time you will make your first move and have a good time and then you are hooked!!

Story of my life, welcome to the punters forum or in particularly our RnT club!!

Having said all that, you only know what you want and where you draw the line or if there is even a line!!

The guilty feeling is good, the only way to keep your sane!!

Look, you are gonna do it, so go do it now and have your fun, if you don't do it now you will do it after you get married, if you don't, you will do it when you have your children so you might as well do it now.

Sorry, the line I mentioned before refer to whether you do FS or not, you could just do a massage with a nude HJ happy ending, or do a body to body, or get a blow job or ultimately have sex with the ML.

How far would you guilty mind let you go, only you have the answer.

Cheers

Kirito
05-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Thanks Ahlungor I can see you are a senior member here and have wise advice. :shout:

The guilty feeling is really stopping me from going to these places even though I want to try. You are right though since I am so tempted that I will end up going anyway. But once I try once maybe if I like it so much I will never stop? I cannot hide it forever lol. Also any lines that I may have drawn maybe forgotten once I get there and all the blood rushes away from my head and goes downstairs :slobber:

IExperiment
05-02-2013, 01:55 AM
Hi brother

Welcome to the forum!

The fact that you are here and asking, you are tempted so its just a matter of time you will make your first move and have a good time and then you are hooked!!

Story of my life, welcome to the punters forum or in particularly our RnT club!!

Having said all that, you only know what you want and where you draw the line or if there is even a line!!

Look, you are gonna do it, so go do it now and have your fun, if you don't do it now you will do it after you get married, if you don't, you will do it when you have your children so you might as well do it now.

Sorry, the line I mentioned before refer to whether you do FS or not, you could just do a massage with a nude HJ happy ending, or do a body to body, or get a blow job or ultimately have sex with the ML.

How far would you guilty mind let you go, only you have the answer.

Cheers

You beat me to it. Similar to mine :)

Your young :) man are man were wild animal and no matter what we have way to much testorone. I am not saying for you to cheat but how long can you keep your urges in control. I was like you 20 years ago when I was in my twenty. From my experience I prefer to have a partner 10 years younger than me or even younger now as I pass 40 :) call me an ass, I am quite selfish or wanted my way :) this is not only about sex. Anyway the thing is your young just go have fun with out hurting anyone else. Just remember she might be the one now but can you handle her in 20 years time I mean we are visual creature :) some punters here are in their 60 and still wanted to bang 20 years old :) The way I see it I am not leaving my current hot one yet cause I still fine her very attractive and she can still beat my Ex GF but maybe in 10 years time I dont know.

So will you cheat now or cheat later as I only meet one person who is a good boy till he is 40 :) but I havent got in contact with him for a few years so I dont know if he is still a good boy :)

If you do decide to cheat just make sure she dont know :) what she dont know wont hurt her :) I prefer not to help you but if you must I prefer you succeed and dont get caught and you might even say once is enought as you meet some dud WL and what you got at home is good enough.

yamada
05-02-2013, 02:07 AM

My girl friend always away from this country. she dont know everything, after i send my girlfriend to airport.

:cool2:

yamada
05-02-2013, 02:16 AM

I was having dinner with my GF and GF of young sister, they are twins and I was drunk and i made problem with my GF and GF sister, because from the behind i could not know which one is my GF, i rubbing my dick on my GF sister of back. my boy was about 20cm length and it was my GF sister of birthday dinner.

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2013, 03:41 AM
Thanks Ahlungor I can see you are a senior member here and have wise advice. :shout:

The guilty feeling is really stopping me from going to these places even though I want to try. You are right though since I am so tempted that I will end up going anyway. But once I try once maybe if I like it so much I will never stop? I cannot hide it forever lol. Also any lines that I may have drawn maybe forgotten once I get there and all the blood rushes away from my head and goes downstairs :slobber:

Look brother

Before you get married, have as much fun as you can, play the field a bit so you have no regrets

Once you got married, you should always stay faithful to your Mrs! But men are beasts and the moment you are not getting enough or no longer satisfied with what you have at home, you will punt again, so where do you draw the line.

The principle objective should always be to save your marriage and keep your family together especially once you have children!!

An occasional punt as in FS or just a harmless massage with HE probably will not destroy your marriage , it will give you some badly needed release and satisfaction so that you are happy to go home to your wife and be a good husband and daddy. Your guilty feeling from punting will make you a better person and because of that you will treat your family better with all your love - i hope. Punting under control can save marriage IMHO. as long as you can keep it strictly a commercial transaction

Alternatively you could really be cheating by having an affairs with someone from work or hook up with an ex girl friend or a ONS became a fatal attraction - that's really dangerous and could destroy your family!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

wilisno
05-02-2013, 06:53 AM
Look brother

Before you get married, have as much fun as you can, play the field a bit so you have no regrets

Once you got married, you should always stay faithful to your Mrs!

Cheers
I'm laughing reading this advice coming from you ! ;)

You're married, you're a punter yourself ! You do FS too, although less often than massage. Even massage with nude HJ, do you consider that harmless ? Try ask your wife ! Tell her you had 3 releases in 2 days by 5 masseuses !

jellyshots
05-02-2013, 07:53 AM
OMG, Yamada, you nearly made me fall out of my chair laughing!

Bear this in mind guys, just about every ML I've seen has a BF or regular sex partner. So they're giving at least 6 HJ a day. Do you feel so guilty now?

Even they don't think they're doing much wrong. Personally, if my GF was still in the ML industry, she wouldn't be my GF for long. There's plenty of ML's who will take care of you sexually whether at the shop or outside of it.

AHLUNGOR
05-02-2013, 08:19 AM
I'm laughing reading this advice coming from you ! ;)

You're married, you're a punter yourself ! You do FS too, although less often than massage. Even massage with nude HJ, do you consider that harmless ? Try ask your wife ! Tell her you had 3 releases in 2 days by 5 masseuses !

Yeap, with all my sins, I am in a position to give some personal advices to his brother who is just about to walk right into my old path!!

In the end he must make his own choice!

I am still happily married and have a loving family, thanks largely to my regular weekly massage! I am proud to say that I have never had any affairs or a girl friend of any kind since I got married, unless in a commercial transaction I have not cheated on my Mrs!

As you pointed out, I go massage all the time but I seldom have actual intercourse so everything I said, I did and I am pretty certain if I had not had all these regular releases over the years but seeing other women instead, I would have ruined my marriage, so perhaps my advices can help, if not, just my two cents of opinion anyway!

Cheers

wilisno
05-02-2013, 09:43 AM
Yeap, with all my sins, I am in a position to give some personal advices to his brother who is just about to walk right into my old path!!

In the end he must make his own choice!

I am still happily married and have a loving family, thanks largely to my regular weekly massage! I am proud to say that I have never had any affairs or a girl friend of any kind since I got married, unless in a commercial transaction I have not cheated on my Mrs!

As you pointed out, I go massage all the time but I seldom have actual intercourse so everything I said, I did and I am pretty certain if I had not had all these regular releases over the years but seeing other women instead, I would have ruined my marriage, so perhaps my advices can help, if not, just my two cents of opinion anyway!

Cheers
As I said, only your wife can decide whether it's considered to be cheating or not, ask her !

You're still happily married because she doesn't know it ! Same situation with most brothers here I guess ! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
05-02-2013, 11:29 AM
I have repeated myself to most brothers.

Go to Massage with fully cloth HJ or nude HJ is just as bad as FS for most Girlfriends and women.

I do not think they will say tit fucking is not sex intercourse, don't worry , you are fine.

8inches
05-02-2013, 11:37 AM
I have repeated myself to most brothers.

Go to Massage with fully cloth HJ or nude HJ is just as bad as FS for most Girlfriends and women.

I do not think they will say tit fucking is not sex intercourse, don't worry , you are fine.

Dont you know in this day and age being happily married means having to pay a younger girl to wank you?
When the kids and Mrs want to buy stuff I'm sure if you explain to them that you spent their Uni fees and salon fees as well as mortgage repayments to get wanked/sucked and fuck young asian girls they will totally understand.
No need to be guilty, women expect this sort of treatment. All is good in the hood until she wants some cock thats not yours then she is a lying cheating whore that should be stoned to death!

Sextus
05-02-2013, 11:43 AM

:shout::shout:

8inches
05-02-2013, 12:05 PM
how can pumping a girls tits with your cock until you spray them with cum be considered as cheating?

grant
05-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Dont you know in this day and age being happily married means having to pay a younger girl to wank you?
When the kids and Mrs want to buy stuff I'm sure if you explain to them that you spent their Uni fees and salon fees as well as mortgage repayments to get wanked/sucked and fuck young asian girls they will totally understand.
No need to be guilty, women expect this sort of treatment. All is good in the hood until she wants some cock thats not yours then she is a lying cheating whore that should be stoned to death!

Doesn't this speak more about the expectations placed on people in committed relationships than about the morality of getting off with someone other than your partner? As far as I'm concerned, the urge to have sex with more than one person is part of how I happen to be put together, and while I can understand people who fight this urge as a symbol of devotion to a lover, you'll never find me in that situation. Fighting your primal instinct to spread your seed, an instinct that has been physiologically reinforced by evolution over aeons, is a fight you will lose, as far as I'm concerned.

naturalism
05-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi brother

Inspirational. That's enough to make Mother Teresa sin, let alone a curious newbie! :shout:

8inches
05-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Doesn't this speak more about the expectations placed on people in committed relationships than about the morality of getting off with someone other than your partner? As far as I'm concerned, the urge to have sex with more than one person is part of how I happen to be put together, and while I can understand people who fight this urge as a symbol of devotion to a lover, you'll never find me in that situation. Fighting your primal instinct to spread your seed, an instinct that has been physiologically reinforced by evolution over aeons, is a fight you will lose, as far as I'm concerned.

Yes thats exactly what it speaks of.
me man and must spread seed and put cock inside many woman hole.
forget about getting married, convert to Islam and have many wives!

wilisno
05-02-2013, 12:30 PM
how can pumping a girls tits with your cock until you spray them with cum be considered as cheating?
No, neither should occasional FS be considered cheating ! ;) ;) ;)

the wizard
05-02-2013, 12:31 PM
I had blind date one afternoon, I rang the girl in the morning to organise our coffee meet as I was making
my way to Ginza.
If only she knew what I was about to get up to- I had no guilt as I hadn't even met the date

By the way the blind date was a fizzer anyway

Littlewonder
05-02-2013, 12:43 PM
I had blind date one afternoon, I rang the girl in the morning to organise our coffee meet as I was making
my way to Ginza.
If only she knew what I was about to get up to- I had no guilt as I hadn't even met the date

By the way the blind date was a fizzer anyway

One might say you hardly gave the date a chance to work if you were on you way to Ginza!

Sextus
05-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Hi brother. Look, you are gonna do it, so go do it now and have your fun, if you don't do it now you will do it after you get married, if you don't, you will do it when you have your children so you might as well do it now.

Ahlungor, you are to this forum as Mephistopheles was to Faust!

Like him, you tell us what we want to hear. :slobber:

the wizard
05-02-2013, 01:04 PM
One might say you hardly gave the date a chance to work if you were on you way to Ginza!
Tried hard but there was nothing there between us.

splash
05-02-2013, 05:31 PM
I won't punt when I have a girlfriend, I've told many WLs this whenever they ask me about a girlfriend (response would always be "If I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't be here")... the day they don't hear from me is the day I get a girlfriend...

jellyshots
05-02-2013, 06:01 PM
I think it has way more to do with the punter and their gf/wife than anything. Cheating is more about breaking trust between the individuals than it is about punters getting a HJ or FS. There are many punters whose wives/gf/partners know that they punt and are ok with it - for whatever reason.

the wizard
05-02-2013, 06:27 PM
I think it has way more to do with the punter and their gf/wife than anything. Cheating is more about breaking trust between the individuals than it is about punters getting a HJ or FS. There are many punters whose wives/gf/partners know that they punt and are ok with it - for whatever reason.

Really, they are ok with it ?

I certainly wouldn't like my partner to be seeing a male worker

jellyshots
05-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Really, they are ok with it ?

I certainly wouldn't like my partner to be seeing a male worker

The ones with open relationships are. I used to live across the road from a couple that would swing on a regular basis. Not my cup of tea but I wasn't about to judge them for it either. I also know a few whose gf's have gone to them to strip clubs to pick up.

On my part, when I am seeing someone, even just dating, the punting stops. For me, single is single, with someone is a commitment, no matter how early in the stages it is.

action_hunter
05-02-2013, 10:09 PM
A Wiseman once said it's not cheating if your wife or GF doesn't do it.
CIM COT CIMSW Greek!

icecream
05-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Why not have a girlfriend in every port.. Lol

jellyshots
05-02-2013, 11:10 PM
I'm the last person to think I'd fall for an ex-ML. She's totally hot and occasionally invites her hot blondie friend for a 3way so I'm not complaining! GF in every port? Sorry - too much work for me...

action_hunter
06-02-2013, 12:11 AM
A GF every port would be way too much work. A WL in each port would be a better idea.

IExperiment
06-02-2013, 12:26 AM
This is funny a kiss is still cheating in most partner eyes even flirting is already in trouble ready for a fight :) 10 years ago when I was still in honeymoon period, I was flirting with my partner friend she got piss saying what you doing ...lol... she got piss but now I can go further and tell her a hottie and we both smirk so our relationship is better more open.

icecream
06-02-2013, 12:30 AM
A GF every port would be way too much work. A WL in each port would be a better idea.

Much to learn.. Have you not travelled the high seas and seen the world!.. Great voyages and adventures to be had!.. A sailors life once were..

jellyshots
06-02-2013, 12:30 AM
Yeah, women are funny sometimes and competitive...

action_hunter
06-02-2013, 01:22 AM
Much to learn.. Have you not travelled the high seas and seen the world!.. Great voyages and adventures to be had!.. A sailors life once were..

No been there done that, all too hard and after juggling a couple at the same time gets a little too difficult.
At one point three of my port girls were in Sydney for the weekend at the same time. Then I realized it doesn't work very well. Didn't have the balls to get the three of them in the bed at the same time. Thinking about it now I should have tried to. Lol.

jellyshots
06-02-2013, 06:31 AM
Just get your gf to punt with you.