PDA

View Full Version : General talk Be careful

JustMetoday
20-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Got a pm from a guy who owns a shop. Seems the owners check what is said here. Cheeky bugger texting me !

Be careful of stuff said. That is all

popeye96
20-01-2017, 04:42 PM
Good that they read what is posted here. Maybe some of the places take notice of what's said and up their game.

brownwallaby
20-01-2017, 05:54 PM
They're also here to know what's going on at rival shops

newbiejones
20-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Good that they read what is posted here. Maybe some of the places take notice of what's said and up their game.

Hopefully.

beast2u
30-01-2017, 11:05 AM
I recommend to everyone that they wait a few days before posting reviews.

It's really easy for shop owners to know who wrote what if you finish a punt and then post about it straight away.

Mdlovespunting
01-02-2017, 09:17 AM

I would love to think thats the case, but i doubt it, surely some of them would pick up some pointers.
1. All girls should wear skirts, much better than shorts, give a glimse of whats underneath. One of the shops used to wash your feet first, she would squat in front of you giving you a glimse od her knickers and a great view down her top, if that didnt loosen your wallet nothing would.
2. Nothing more erotic than when a girl climbs on top, and you know there's a micron of nylon between your body and "heaven"
3. the tease is the name of the game, dont go straight for the old fellow, i think they used to call it foreplay! Teach them the art, a girl i used to know would take a tissue and start at your neck and work down to your bum, by the time she was doing it on the tackle, you were doing pushups off the table!

ahh, but i dream of such places

APL
01-02-2017, 09:59 AM
The song is "Those were the days my friend " Im also a Dreamer

payingalot
01-02-2017, 12:01 PM
I would love to think thats the case, but i doubt it, surely some of them would pick up some pointers.
1. All girls should wear skirts, much better than shorts, give a glimse of whats underneath. One of the shops used to wash your feet first, she would squat in front of you giving you a glimse od her knickers and a great view down her top, if that didnt loosen your wallet nothing would.
2. Nothing more erotic than when a girl climbs on top, and you know there's a micron of nylon between your body and "heaven"
3. the tease is the name of the game, dont go straight for the old fellow, i think they used to call it foreplay! Teach them the art, a girl i used to know would take a tissue and start at your neck and work down to your bum, by the time she was doing it on the tackle, you were doing pushups off the table!

ahh, but i dream of such places
Still some girls around who do this. But the problem is when you tslk with them they are constantly complaining about indian customers grabing them sexualy assulting them promising tips and walking away without paying them.so now the girls are reluctant to tease or do anything for this reason. So if someone is reading this and you are a person who enjoys cheating the girls you and others like are responsible for the girls being to cautious to do some teasing because of being cheated.

kaankaant
04-02-2017, 02:00 PM

Yes, that's the best!! Nothing like lying face down when they climb on top of you. If only they'd do the same on the flip.

pooh10
12-02-2017, 07:03 AM
Got a pm from a guy who owns a shop. Seems the owners check what is said here. Cheeky bugger texting me !

Be careful of stuff said. That is all

Makes me curious on how the owner knew that the person writing the report is yourself. Unless you introduce yourself which is a no-no. Keeping a low profile or annoynomus is the right way to go.

rhunter
15-02-2017, 04:19 PM
Maybe the girl gave the same review lol