PDA

View Full Version : Aako, Slacks Creek

flamejob
21-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Aako advertises as 23,but is closer to 40. personally i think she would be better to ditch the age from her ad altogether because she is pretty fucking hot, IMHO but people obviously get pissed if age doesn't match reality - her service though is very good and she is attractive. She works out of a private residence in Slacks Creek. Aako is Japanese, slim with a hot little body, and a decent pair of tatas on her. Her prices are pretty good $110 for 60 mins massage or $100 for 30 mins FS. I chose the massage option. She greeted me naked at the door which immediately impressed me and i was quite taken by her hotness. The massage was very good. she said she used to work in therapeutic massage. there wasn't a great deal of tackle tickle at first, but she did do quite a bit of body sliding, including sliding her hot little pussy over me and then the TT picked up. on the flip she gave a fucking good CBJ which was included in the price. i will be returning. her ad on backpage is:

http://brisbane.backpage.com.au/BodyRubs/aako-japanese-girl-in-slacks-creek-logan-slim-and-pretty-23/19312312

darkice
22-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Hard to answer I know but is there anyone you think she might resemble body/face?

If she resembles hayashi yuna for instance.... :)

flamejob
22-01-2017, 08:43 AM
hmm ... i'm not too sure. the first person who comes to mind is Joyce, however, Aako is clearly older however, so it's probably not the greatest comparison, still similar shaped face. in terms of body though, she is slim like Joyce, but boobs are nowhere near as big as Joyce's, although they're still a good handful.

http://joycebyzen.tumblr.com/

http://68.media.tumblr.com/a2e590777d080328567889c08556b851/tumblr_nmdq3c837D1uqrhovo1_500.jpg
http://68.media.tumblr.com/2cfc09d84f1dcea674d867eb81450c84/tumblr_ocnyebjAnR1uqrhovo1_500.jpg
http://68.media.tumblr.com/f014b13959c3e26577152a1ab03e94a1/tumblr_odozji817F1uqrhovo1_500.jpg

supapoona
22-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Sounds like a nice day out 😃

newbiejones
22-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Might have to give her a go.

I need a good proper massage even without a HE.

Was going to try 2 on 1 massage next but hate not knowing if they are going to be good and the feeling of laying down while they simply slide their hands in oil thinking they are doing a good job.

Thanks Flamejob!

flamejob
22-01-2017, 01:36 PM
no probs guys. like i said, just don't expect her to be the 23 she says in the ad, but apart from that, she did it for me :)

wunderboy
23-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Good FR. Thanks buddy. Would definitely want to try soon.

newbiejones
23-01-2017, 10:06 PM
I tried last night.. Went for the 1 hr massage, really need to start booking 30mins only.
Nice Japanese older lady, like flamejob said. Her looks and body were not something I generally go for so didnt get me excited.

I was mainly there for the massage which did nothing for me. I can only guess she broke one of her hands as it felt like she was texting with one hand and simply rubbing with the other. No real pressure at all. After around 30 mins I said I was getting tired and had to go. She offered the HJ etc which I declined as I just wanted out. She was the friendliest when I went to leave. Hugged me multiple times and said to come back and she would give really good service.

I was the last of the night so maybe she had a long day but was disappointing from my end.

flamejob
29-01-2017, 10:44 PM
yeah, disappointing dude. maybe she was tired, i went in the morning and expereince was different. i will return, so will let you know how that works out.

wunderboy
21-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Visited Aako recently. She's from Tokyo, Japan.

Apart from her age not being twenties, I think she's great. Also greeted me naked at the door.

Nice massage and nice CBJ included in the price. Finished with HJ.

VFM.

supapoona
23-02-2017, 06:04 AM
Tried her a few weeks back. Nothing special really in the sex department. Nice lady and kinda fun. I don't believe she is Japanese. I think she is chinese with some knowledge of the Japanese language.

jayjay77
23-02-2017, 08:57 PM
Cheers for the heads up:)

Falcon2005
25-02-2017, 11:39 AM
Tried her a few weeks back. Nothing special really in the sex department. Nice lady and kinda fun. I don't believe she is Japanese. I think she is chinese with some knowledge of the Japanese language.

Likewise - paid a visit a few weeks ago, not too impressed. I was really hoping for a good massage and obviously a good finish. She has a massage table in the room, wish she used that rather then massage on the bed. I booked the hour, but certainly didn't get that.

The photos above are probably a good representation of her, definitely not 23. Won't be going back anytime soon.

ococpunt
12-04-2017, 06:56 PM
I think she got a couple more customers from the flamejob review which maybe tired her out a bit, which lead to the bad service...

there are better options out there with $10-20 more though unless you wanna try something different?

darkice
13-04-2017, 12:13 AM
Not sure there are much options out in that area?

flamejob
15-05-2017, 09:13 PM
went back to try the FS for $80. again greeted me naked at the door which i love. i nuded up, lay on the bed and she gave a massage for a few minutes- and a few mins only - ok it was only a 30 min appt but still. it was good but too quick and no TT. got me to flip, caressed my cock and slid a condom on,proceeded with a great bit of head before she laid down. i'm not really a fan of being on top but started out like that, squeezing her boobs, on my knees and wrapped her legs around me, more boob squeezing. flipped over and she was on top, and more boob squeezing and arse slapping before the vinegar stroke. sadly, over and done within 20 mins. felt like she was rushing and the remaining 10 mins wasn't offered to be filled with massage or anything, dressed and marched to door although a nice hug on leaving. i don't like being jipped on time so while i like her i won't be returning.

ecchi.gaijin
25-09-2017, 10:39 AM
I am in the disappointed group. Her price point is about spot on for what you get. My guess is 50+ not 40s, 50/50 on her being Japanese. My feeling is Chinese, similar to Miki in Sunnybank Hills that claims to be Japanese except Miki is more believable.

The entire story of her being from Tokyo and her parents having a massage business there seems bogus as what I got was god awful if she is professionally trained.

Would only suit those who want something cheap and don't mind the age as she has a good body for her age.

marcoau
25-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Agree 100% with you ecchi.gaijin

I am in the disappointed group. Her price point is about spot on for what you get. My guess is 50+ not 40s, 50/50 on her being Japanese. My feeling is Chinese, similar to Miki in Sunnybank Hills that claims to be Japanese except Miki is more believable.

The entire story of her being from Tokyo and her parents having a massage business there seems bogus as what I got was god awful if she is professionally trained.

Would only suit those who want something cheap and don't mind the age as she has a good body for her age.