PDA

View Full Version : General talk The Pyrmont area is booming !!

AHLUNGOR
23-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Meeting some work mates for lunch at the Star / Pyrmont end of Harris St last Friday and man , it was so busy, people every where !

So many restaurants and they were all packed . I was in my colleagues car and we were looking for parking: so he drove pass Pyrmont Star and Summerville on the way and I noticed that the Pyrmont Star was much more discreet without those big big massage signs just a very small one on the window , if you are a punter you still can easily find it, if you are not, it won't be in you face.

Judging by the amount of people on the street, I would think these shops should be doing OK vs the CBD shops may be even better .

VIP Pyrmont I didn't go pass but it's on a side street anyway, much less traffic so it id a lot more discreet but also less exposure , pretty sure Candy would rather be on Harris St instead .

And there must be another 3-4 other Thai massage/massage shop as well, not to mention the big M8 at the Chinatown end.

So, happy punting for all you Pyrmont brothers whether you live, work or just play in the area........ haha

ML_Lover
23-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Yeah, that big sign outside Summerville really annoys me. Still, Summer has a whole gaggle of hot new babes on the menu. Hope to sample one next week.

Pyrmont Star has nice, sound-proof'ish rooms, but Summerville has 2 air conditioned rooms with showers, so that wins for me... Can't beat showering with your ML after the fun! And even before the fun once you get to know them.

kingwally
23-01-2017, 06:28 PM
I love living in Pyrmont...so many places to go too. There is also a massage joint in Bunn street (Thai) and also Greenbank Massage at Bulwarra road.

Lenka_X5
23-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Yes, Pyrmont is very posh area. Can see the harbour from Pirrama Park :D

asia-lover
24-01-2017, 12:12 AM
I prefer Asian Sun in 197 Harris St. Clean, with showers, and more discret than some other places. Good service.

AHLUNGOR
24-01-2017, 08:26 AM
I prefer Asian Sun in 197 Harris St. Clean, with showers, and more discret than some other places. Good service.

So you must be there before, care to share any review ?? Is that a Chinese, Thai or Korean shop or mix ?

ksteve_m28
24-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Been to Asian Sun last October, it was mosly Thai and chinese. Maybenow they have a better varieties. But facilies and room are great. Manager is chinese.

also..you can check its roster on asiansun.com.au

Funandfun
24-01-2017, 11:31 AM
You can use back door to enter into summerville.

kim91
24-01-2017, 12:39 PM
^Yeah back entrance via little mount street is discreet. Summers got a new Russian girl to try!

asia-lover
27-01-2017, 01:23 AM
Have been at Asian Sun several times - mostly Chinese, Taiwanese, one Thai girl, I think. Reception guides you to one of the all new rooms which are nicely decorated and finds out what you prefer. I remember Becky from Taiwan, a "big" girl with many skills, and Fiona, a young funny beauty from northern China who is there on Wednesday and Friday.
Check www.asiansun.com.au for the girls.
Perfect place to relax.

doyouseewhatisee
27-01-2017, 05:16 AM
Brother Asian-Lover -- its a bit too much of self-advertisement dont you think so .. i know shops try and promote themselfs to gain business but this just makes the shop owner look desperate . give an honest review and if its good businiess will follow

Have been at Asian Sun several times - mostly Chinese, Taiwanese, one Thai girl, I think. Reception guides you to one of the all new rooms which are nicely decorated and finds out what you prefer. I remember Becky from Taiwan, a "big" girl with many skills, and Fiona, a young funny beauty from northern China who is there on Wednesday and Friday.
Check www.asiansun.com.au for the girls.
Perfect place to relax.

wilisno
27-01-2017, 02:18 PM
Brother Asian-Lover -- its a bit too much of self-advertisement dont you think so .. i know shops try and promote themselfs to gain business but this just makes the shop owner look desperate . give an honest review and if its good businiess will follow

You do see more than others can see ! ;) ;) ;)

Babycat
27-01-2017, 03:24 PM
^Yeah back entrance via little mount street is discreet. Summers got a new Russian girl to try!

Yeah yeah, go for her. Very charming voice.

TallyHo
27-01-2017, 08:17 PM

Comrade, whatz can I do fer you?

Handz job, take off like my unkle's Soviet MIG fighterz or bodyz to bodyz on tez floor?

cmk76
27-01-2017, 08:57 PM

How do you know she has a charming voice? Actually, she looks rather Chinese, so I have been told by Wingman...

Babycat
27-01-2017, 11:04 PM
How do you know she has a charming voice? Actually, she looks rather Chinese, so I have been told by Wingman...

Because I know her, lol. Asian look, tall with headband. That's my lovely friend.

magicman
28-01-2017, 12:05 AM
harris st is gooood

woods23
28-01-2017, 12:36 AM
3 to 4 of my fav shops is in Harris st ;)

BC YOU KNOW EVERY ML LOL

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2017, 12:43 AM

BC YOU KNOW EVERY ML LOL

I think Babycat would make a good manasan one day!

Babycat
28-01-2017, 07:45 AM

BC YOU KNOW EVERY ML LOL

I don't know everyone, Uncle, but I know her as I recommended her come there, with that profile and name. You might know her too even though she doesn't meet your boobs' need.

dr3w
28-01-2017, 08:34 AM
Babycat, where do you work?

AHLUNGOR
28-01-2017, 09:49 AM
I don't know everyone, Uncle, but I know her as I recommended her come there, with that profile and name. You might know her too even though she doesn't meet your boobs' need.

I thought I am your only Uncle in this forum !!

Not happy Jane !