PDA

View Full Version : Wechat misadvertising by GTM Salisbury

iamking
23-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Haven't been there for a long time (8 months), but after talking (more like foreplay by them) on wechat and getting recommendations, I thought I'd give it another try. The place is either busy or only have two MLs. Not sure which. Made a booking but walked out when I saw the ML. They used the same name as a previous girl. A little devious for my liking. Asked for another but the second was even older and very average looking, so searched on the web and saw that Jade was working at Asianstar. Guaranteed no blue balls and a pretty Mongolian girl to devour plus much younger and prettier than the ML. Still hoping that some massage shop will provide a more accurate roster like in Sydney. Ok the East Brisbane shop does show pictures of their girls on wechat but they are average looking and solid build.

rockbreaker
12-07-2017, 01:58 AM
How I miss Una, from HK. She was my first punt here at GTM Salisbury. Great assets, great skills and great massage.

I can still remember her face and lingerie!!!!

Beau
16-07-2017, 06:24 PM
Mongolian !! My local Leagues club Chinese Restaurant Mongolian Lamb is more authentic than this .
They are all tarred with the same brush. Don't be so ridiculous. !!