Skin: Smooth, soft and brown
Hair: Long, dark brown hair below the shoulder
DFK: Yes – romantic and her body melts into me as she kisses
GFE: Very good – likes to cuddle, but not at the expense of good action
BBBJ: Yes
CIM: Yes for extra tips

Price : $280/Hr $250/45 mins

Notes:

Fresh gave me a really nice cat bath and I gently pulled the towel away from Fresh to reveal her soft B-cups. She gasped as if I was taking advantage of her, with a slight hint of fear. I licked my way down her neck and shoulders to those gorgeous tits and sucked them nicely as my hand slid up her thigh and into her pussy. She spread her legs to let me explore her with a couple of finger.

We then moved to the bed, where I laid her out, star-shaped and began to explore her whole body with my tongue. She was quivering when my lips met her clit for the first time. I knew I had a live one. I started licking and sucking that clit, which was swollen and pink with lust. I stopped short of letting her cum and licked my way back up to her face and kissed her passionately. With my whole body on top of her I ground my cock onto that clit as we continued with the DFK. Then I rolled onto my back, pulling Fresh on top of me and whispered, “Spoil me”.

Fresh basically copied me, giving me a full catbath before settling down to some fantastic oral and ball licking. Then she gave me a cheeky smile and pushed my legs up. For a second I feared an anal invasion, then hoped for some dragon drilling, but got neither. Instead, Fresh licked, kissed, and sucked the part between my balls and arse. Fuck that was seriously great. Then she went back to the oral until my cock was a bulging, purple boner.

Fresh put a condom onto me and mounted me. The cowgirl was great. Her tits were delightful as she gentle rode my cock. She put one leg forward, allowing me to play with her leg and tits at the same time, as she worked up the pace a bit. After a few minutes I couldn’t take it anymore and I rolled her over, pulled her legs up, and banged the hell out of her. Fuck, just looking at her lying there and taking it made me even hornier. I was holding her legs, licking and kissing one, as I pounded her to an orgasm and forced her into an ab crunch. Wow !!! That was sexy. As she settled back down I blew my load, collapsing on her a few seconds later.

When I rolled over and asked for round two there was no question that Fresh was up for it. Foreplay was as good as the first round and this time I wanted to try doggie with this girl. Fucking hell … I love her skinny body. It turns me on to see a girl arch her back revealing just a hint of the rib cage. Arrrgh … it’s making me horny as I write this now. I also like her long, straight, smooth back. As I banged her from behind I kept running my hands over it before grabbing her thin waist and cranking up the pace. When I was ready to blow I pushed her down flat onto her stomach, pulled one arm behind her back and turned her head to kiss her deeply. I drilled and drilled until I blew my load. We were over time already.

Seriously, I’ve given this girl a 9/10 for sex. I enjoyed her so much that I could see her again and again and again. I think there is even more to discover with this girl if you’re prepared to put in the hours and become a regular. As I mentioned, her slim body could do with some tone as she has no arse to grab onto. Perhaps that’s a personal thing but I’ve decided to give her an 8/10 for looks. If you’re looking for a busty girl look elsewhere. If you’re into skinny girls then don’t miss Fresh.

luvmica
26-01-2017, 11:17 PM
Is her picture on the website real and fresh??

woshihuangsedawang
01-02-2017, 09:45 PM
bro, same id on catchgod, haha, nice article

rok2568
02-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Is her picture on the website real and fresh??

slightly different , but she is definitely hot.

rok2568
02-02-2017, 03:15 PM
bro, same id on catchgod, haha, nice article

ya haha, do i know you?