PDA

View Full Version : Penny's 77 Sasa

lamb
27-01-2017, 12:14 PM
I had half an hour to kill so dropped in to Penny's, 2 girls free Sasa and Mina, both hot but Sasa blew me away and chose her.

Half Thai and half Chinese she says and I have to say her face and look is perfect for me. Had a shower and her kit came off, perfect size for her frame bolt ons and an amazing body. A nice cat bath while I explored her body and then onto some cbj (no bbbj on offer) which was quite good I have to say. She got on reverse cow girl and not a hint of a complaint about my size that I tend to get. She proceeded to fuck my brains out, what a view in the mirrors and I loved he she'd watch herself ride me. I had the big room with the massage table so decided it needed a going over, bent her over it and what a sight from behind. We went at in many different positions on the table for s good 20 minutes. Being s bit hungover and sore I'm glad I could get a long go with her.

Finished and cleaned up with about 2 minutes left. It's a shame I couldn't extend because she was a really fun girl to just chat with. I wish I could have talked to her for another hour.

Would return to her in a second. It was a great session.

lamb
02-02-2017, 10:19 PM
I dropped in and saw Sasa again at lunch. Fuck me..... she's amazing. Great body and the face I dream of. Just the session I wanted.

I will return many times.

Penny's really do put out some great girls for the price.

harrycd
02-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Have you seen Sky at all, I was planning to check her out.

Also the location is kind of hilarious, I was walking past a family with kids eating dinner as I head upstairs

vtori1213
02-02-2017, 10:55 PM
haha yes been past this shop before, dw im sure they got not idea whats upstairs!

lamb
03-02-2017, 05:48 AM
Have you seen Sky at all, I was planning to check her out.

Also the location is kind of hilarious, I was walking past a family with kids eating dinner as I head upstairs

I'm yet the see Sky (Skye?), have you? Her pics look hot. I haven't had the chance to yet.

The location is a little exposed but I tend to find it's not too bad. The quality of girls for price brings me back regardless.

Sasa and summer are my current favourites.

massageaddict
03-02-2017, 06:13 AM
I had half an hour to kill so dropped in to Penny's, 2 girls free Sasa and Mina, both hot but Sasa blew me away and chose her.

Half Thai and half Chinese she says and I have to say her face and look is perfect for me. Had a shower and her kit came off, perfect size for her frame bolt ons and an amazing body. A nice cat bath while I explored her body and then onto some cbj (no bbbj on offer) which was quite good I have to say. She got on reverse cow girl and not a hint of a complaint about my size that I tend to get. She proceeded to fuck my brains out, what a view in the mirrors and I loved he she'd watch herself ride me. I had the big room with the massage table so decided it needed a going over, bent her over it and what a sight from behind. We went at in many different positions on the table for s good 20 minutes. Being s bit hungover and sore I'm glad I could get a long go with her.

Finished and cleaned up with about 2 minutes left. It's a shame I couldn't extend because she was a really fun girl to just chat with. I wish I could have talked to her for another hour.

Would return to her in a second. It was a great session.

Do you know what is the price for BBBJ here?

their rate are attractive though. is it really
FULL SERVICE
30 mins $90
45 mins $120
60 mins $150

Tks

Peter69
03-02-2017, 08:09 AM
Fuck! The girls look ok, nice they're using real photos, on my list for the cheaper option 👍🏼

lamb
03-02-2017, 09:03 AM

FULL SERVICE
30 mins $90
45 mins $120
60 mins $150

Tks

I've never paid more for bbbj but that being said it's not the norm. Plenty give it though.

lamb
03-02-2017, 11:39 PM

FULL SERVICE
30 mins $90
45 mins $120
60 mins $150

Tks

I've noticed the new girl Soda does bbbj on roster. Seems it shouldn't be charge extra. Might be worth a shot.