PDA

View Full Version : Mt Gravatt/Garden City shop

Redders
29-01-2017, 09:13 AM
I've been to this place a couple of times recently and had quite good punts. This business gets
confusing as the shops often update their names, or at least their WeChat name can differ from
their more commonly known name. Its not in the best location, as I have seen other members
mention on this forum before in the past. Getting out sucks, if doing it at a time when there
is a lot of traffic, because you basically have to sit at the exit, near the traffic lights, waiting
for someone to let you in, allowing them to look right at you in the face for a long time as
you are leaving. Not ideal! haha. SO probably best to visit at lower traffic times.

In spite of this, it is the kind of place I like inside in terms of a set up, as a larger style shop,
and has a pretty good vibe about it. Both punts I have had recently have been vey good, as
have been a couple in the past. On both occasions I would have to give a same score of
Massage 7, ML 8-9 Other 7-8. Good consistent punting and good service which I find very important.
Give it a go if you can get around the location issues!

racer17
29-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Is it the one on Logan road down from Garden City

Redders
29-01-2017, 09:14 PM
That's the one

flamejob
29-01-2017, 09:19 PM
yeah, the location is much too open for me, lol. while i don't mind a few people seeing me, sitting there in traffic would be an issue as well as having the car parked right out front for the hour or so. i guess i could always just walk down from Garden City, might be slightly less conspicous apart from the actual entry/exit but then i guess there's the walk of shame in front of everyone waiting at those light, damn.