PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Hallmarks of less well known/smaller massage shops that are extra.

Redders
29-01-2017, 09:34 AM
I have to admit, I prefer the Massage Shop experience over the Brothels,
due to a bit of the thrill of the unknown chase, and also I find the Massage
shop to typically have more of a variety of service and what on offer.
Additionally I think you have a better ability to interact and build a connection
with the ML. Brisbane Brothels on the other hand, seem to be more regimented
and depersonalised, they are just going through the motions type of things.
Although I have seen some cracking WLs in terms of looks and personality at places
like Yumi and Asian Star.

Part of the thrill of punting for me, is not just going to the well-know shop, many
of which most of the regular here often discuss and/or are familiar with. But also
just entering the unknown and rocking up to a shop I see on the street. So I
was wondering what other users here see as typical characteristics of such places
that offer something more. Do you have experiences with little hardly-known
cracking places?

For me there are a few common characteristics, such as; shop looks like it might
not even be open, shop does not often respond to ringing the bell or arriving at the
door, strange unique Asian name, is not in a high socio-economic area typically,
or places like Sunnybank where a lot of Asian MLs probably live, shop owner sounds
kind of cute or seductive when answering the phone, shop is in area where it is not
in an obviously prime area for retail trading, or a bit out of the way, so therefore nowhere
near shopping centre or major retail strips.

I am loving the chase of these little places recently. Can be hit and miss though. But I
much prefer rocking up to an established location, its can be a bit dodgy, but is better,
than some wild punt through a Cracker or Locanto ad, through which I
have never arrived once to see the lady in the picture, have walked every time,
and often felt pretty damn unsafe haha.

ManilaMan
05-02-2017, 12:48 PM
There is a thread about this already from a year or so ago. It had a lot of comments. Worth a read.

brownwallaby
05-02-2017, 01:08 PM
that thread started quite well then deteriorated into a long series of nonsense. I was partly guilty for that. Good fun thou ......

HBerg
07-02-2017, 04:47 AM
Flashing open or massage sign, you know the one

http://massagesupermarket.com/media/catalog/product/cache/4/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/3/3/3336_simple_massage_led_sign.jpg

Or any shop open past 7PM, aint no qualified shop open at that hour, let alone 9 or 10.

kaankaant
07-02-2017, 11:29 PM
If you can claim it on health insurance generally you won't leave happy..