PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Momo

x11
30-01-2017, 09:06 AM
Fate hasn't been kind and its taken me this long to finally meet this Japanese girl. Her pictures have always caught my eye but she seems to have lost weight compared to her photos. She's tiny, slim, not an ounce of fat on her. Young in body and seemingly mind toi at 20. Just a little less than a hand full to grab on in the chest dep8, yet utterly delightful. A gorgeous body and pretty face.

She's quite, not that talkative. It's got outside and she's wrapped in her towel as she's child. She leans down to give me a bj. Functional but not particularly exciting. She's ticklish bit let's you kiss her body. Dfk is allowed, at least at the start. Once the grinding started she only let me kiss her on the lips. Perhaps she was to distracted. The slightest movement inside hey would extract a moan. Heaven forbid if i was the pound her relentless kind of guy.

A shy girl with ok English. Moments of misunderstanding and awkward silence. I've walked out happier seeing some premium girls. Don't get me wrong, on paper she did all the diamond services, and in practice she did do them, it just seemed lack lustre.i guess your paying more to spend the time with a beautiful young girl.

Oh, and if your a fan of tan.lines, she has a few.

Marrickvill_5
07-02-2017, 04:25 PM
your paying more to spend the time with a beautiful young girl.

great x11... you pointed out.. :) it has been looooooooooong time since we met! next time please let me know before you visit!!!!!!!!! -J