PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Sydney - info kindly requested

GinkoBashanan
30-01-2017, 05:52 PM
Greetings fellow Sydney punters,
a business trip will bring me down to Sydney next week, and i am looking at spending some QLD cash in a couple of locations.
I am asking for any fellow punters to provide me with some intel on Zinia Brothel, at either of their locations (Banksia/Strathfield South). i have had a look at their web site and the pictures of the girls look good, price is however set at $150 per hour which makes me question the quality of the girls and the quality of the service provided. Does any kind brother out there have any intel on these two establishments, recommended girls in what location? ETC. ETC.\
I will be staying in Parramatta, so any advice on good service providers will be welcome, keeping in mind that i am Caucasian a and may not be able to go with top shelf providers such as 5Star and DreamGirls due to their AZ only restrictions.
I am more than happy to exchange info on Brisbane punting spots if requested.

Regards
Ginko

wilisno
30-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Greetings fellow Sydney punters,
a business trip will bring me down to Sydney next week, and i am looking at spending some QLD cash in a couple of locations.
I am asking for any fellow punters to provide me with some intel on Zinia Brothel, at either of their locations (Banksia/Strathfield South). i have had a look at their web site and the pictures of the girls look good, price is however set at $150 per hour which makes me question the quality of the girls and the quality of the service provided. Does any kind brother out there have any intel on these two establishments, recommended girls in what location? ETC. ETC.\
I will be staying in Parramatta, so any advice on good service providers will be welcome, keeping in mind that i am Caucasian a and may not be able to go with top shelf providers such as 5Star and DreamGirls due to their AZ only restrictions.
I am more than happy to exchange info on Brisbane punting spots if requested.

Regards
Ginko
No brothels or agencies have race restrictions as such, only some individual girls have, so just enquire about the girl you have in mind, regardless of where she works !

HighFlyer
30-01-2017, 09:03 PM
For Parramatta area (assuming you don't have car?), a quick Uber ride will get you to Granville/Clyde.
45 George St is prob the top pick in that area.

But there are another 3 or 4 places (quality may vary a lot) close by in Berry St, Marsh St just across the other side of Parramatta road.
Pretty dodgy area at night though, but generally safe.. just feels unsafe.

Not sure why you picked out Zinia, it's not that close to your area.

Bigtitlover
30-01-2017, 09:09 PM
just go the extra mile and go to 5star or ginza!!! save yourself the hassle of a dud punt

puntercouple
30-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Parramatta to city is 30min car ride. Parramatta to Zinia brothels are also about 30 min afaik. Not sure why you pick Zinia, better off going to Brodie St. or something...

nixon604
30-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Go for a trip into the city and go to ginza or geisha then you won't be disappointed 😔 I've found parramatta area very hit and miss but some other brothers on here may have better intel
Ps. I am interested in any info on the Brisbane and Gold Coast area
Let me know any info you can I'll be up there in April
Cheers 🍻

hornydevil76
01-02-2017, 03:32 AM
Hi, Hope you enjoy you stay while you are here. Go through some of the suggestions and then check out the after reports.
Zinia is not as popular and there are better choices around if you are willing to travel a bit further out.

If you are willing to go into the city (via train, taxi or Uber), your choices are great expanded. If not possible, Granvile is prob the best bet.