PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Poppy- Korean diamond class

corvus
31-01-2017, 11:11 PM
Hi Fellow punters,

Just had a sneaky mid week punt with poppy! MY Gosh !

Best punt of the year, 6 so far.

165cm skinny 27 yr old Korean with enhanced c cups. The boob job was so good I thought they were natural until she told me. Great surgeon! Her legs are also very long and smooth.

She has an ok looking face with a deep voice. I don't think her face was subjected to surgery.

Service wise, wow !!! She can take a pounding, we fucked so hard the bed moved 500mm. My quads and dick is actually a bit sore.

She does really good DTBBBJ as well and she does things with tongue 👅 that's words cane describe. If any one has tried Victoria from club121, like that. She sucks good ;p

The good thing about her is when we fuck she pulls you closer and grabs you-it's a really nice feeling.

She also does DFK, but I didn't do a lot as she does BBBJ. Rinsing mouth with betadine now.

Facial Looks -7/10
Body- 9/10
Service- 19/10
Return factor- very strong!

Rockdale_485
01-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Lmao 500mm. Thanks for the AR! GLad you are happy. Very rare to get new girl like Poppy!!

corvus
01-02-2017, 08:24 PM
No worries , I can always rely on your girls for good service.

I need try room 5 next time, it's got a stripper pole! Any of your current girls know how to dance or were ex strippers ?

corvus
02-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Call Uncle Willie!

His a stripper ? Lol :p

Rockdale_485
04-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Poppy Top Diamond class. Make some advance booking. 9599 8891

cuteguy
04-06-2017, 02:17 PM
No worries , I can always rely on your girls for good service.

I need try room 5 next time, it's got a stripper pole! Any of your current girls know how to dance or were ex strippers ?

I've been in room 5 and the girls didn't put the pole to any good use. If you want a girl to do a strip dance, you're better off going to a strip club. On the other hand, you could use it and entertain the girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1xprxw7Jh0