PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best tackle tickler?

dundersyd1
01-02-2017, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone. So for me the tt is one of the best parts of the massage and 1 of the things that make me go back to a ml. Couple of my favs have left recently so I'm looking for some suggestions.

Having a ml constantly reaching at your balls, tickling or scratching them really makes for a good time. Part 1 and part 2 almost become interrwined.

My fav ever was neimi from silver fox. She would spend as much time with her hand around my dick and balls as she did massaging. Times i had to get her to slow down before i even turned over. So that is the epitome of it for me and what I'd like to find again

#1 at the moment is christina from cbd378. A white aussie milf who i haven't seen in awhile. Idk how she would treat others but she never lets me go soft. Right from the start she is tickling and stroking. Massage for a bit then back to it. Always a good time.

#2 momo (i think) from sussex star. Only seen her once because she was a little too big for me. However she was going at it the whole session, ass balls and everything. Not 100% sure it was momo tho, she had large tits.

#3 misaki from sussex star. She doesn't do it much duringpart 1 but when she does it feels amazing. Also runs her fingertips all around the body which is great.

So who's your favourite?

dundersyd1
02-02-2017, 08:07 PM
Remembered another who unfortunately left sussex star last week but who knows maybe she will come back one day.

Ai, she was another who only did it after the main massage was over. She did everything right though, stroking the leg then just a flick with her nails which slowly built up to stroking while i was still face down. Such a great tease and build up

82gladiator
03-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Yes Neimi was very good at TT.

Neimi had been an ML for a number of years and towards the end was losing strength in her fingers and more so in her thumbs. I believe this one of the reasons she packed up and returned to Thailand as she wasn't sure she could continue in the job.

She started introducing TT earlier in the session so customer wasn't concerned about not getting a firm massage.

dundersyd1
09-02-2017, 10:13 PM
That makes sense. I totally didn't mind lol. Always guaranteed a good time with her. Once i had to get her to slow down when i was still face down, she was just going for it, her reply "sorry i can't help myself".

The more tt the easier the 2nd part of the massage is for the ml imo.

woods23
09-02-2017, 10:24 PM
Pinky at SS bro:)
But that's long ago so not sure if she still does it.

Agree with Ai wow she is amazing up there with Natsumi lol.....no idea why she left :( :(

sexybabe82
09-02-2017, 10:30 PM
That makes sense. I totally didn't mind lol. Always guaranteed a good time with her. Once i had to get her to slow down when i was still face down, she was just going for it, her reply "sorry i can't help myself".

The more tt the easier the 2nd part of the massage is for the ml imo.

Elva from IrenesCBD used to do the trick for me. not sure where she is now though, maybe she has quit.

dundersyd1
11-02-2017, 12:29 AM
Pinky at SS bro:)
But that's long ago so not sure if she still does it.

Agree with Ai wow she is amazing up there with Natsumi lol.....no idea why she left :( :(
Don't see pinky too often on the roster. Have been wanting to see a thai girl again. Always very attractive but don't always get that much out of the session. The japabese girls are always very open and talkative which i like

Ai was very good. Saw her for the 1st time before xmas. Saw her 3 times. Really sweet girl, hippy, suited australian culture. She got a full time job which sponsored her visa.

Not as good as Natsumi tho, wouldve love to seen ai with natural hair

woods23
11-02-2017, 01:01 AM
Yes agree with her hair it didn't suit her at all.
The japs are aswsome no doubt...Ai , mika nd Natsumi lol all gone :(
Any other Japanese you can recommend?

Haha they both different in their own ways but Ai is more kinky, I really enjoyed my 2x times with her.

Shame she left so quickly :cry:

Pinky work 3 times at SS...she will look after you !

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2017, 09:24 AM
Nothing beats Leng Leng and her magical hands (ex SL)

If you have a 30 min session, you basically have a 30 min HJ - half of it before you turn over !

Enough said !

Peter69
11-02-2017, 10:51 AM
Is leng leng still there mate???

Peter69
11-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Where does this Leng Leng work buddy???

kaankaant
11-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Was a couple of years ago but Sia at Bliss on Crown.. Hole in the table, lots of dick and arse play.. First and only time I've cum on a massage table face down...

paulgallen
11-02-2017, 12:22 PM
You sprayed it all over the floor ?

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2017, 01:01 PM
Where does this Leng Leng work buddy???

Was a major star at Snow Lotus, started and retired for good all in 2012!

jhinga01
11-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Eva on snow lotus Wynyard long time ago!

kaankaant
11-02-2017, 02:54 PM
You sprayed it all over the floor ?

Nah mate, I'm not a slob ;) There was a mirror under the table which needed a few tissues though!

Maxybro
11-02-2017, 09:32 PM

Haha they both different in their own ways but Ai is more kinky, I really enjoyed my 2x times with her.

Bring them back please

dundersyd1
12-02-2017, 11:43 AM

The only other japanese girl i've seen who's still working is Suzy. Only seen her once, she was good. Only reason i haven't gone back to her is that i saw Ai instead. There are two new japanese girls i think, i haven't seen either or read anything about them yet.

I think Ai had been there awhile just both of us didn't see her til she was near the end. Maybe she'll come back, she's still in Sydney at least.

Maybe Pinky will be the next i see. Seems like all of the best and famous TTers have returned home or retired. There must be a few hidden gems still out around. It is probably a bit of luck as well as they may not do it for every customer.

Starfire
13-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Hmm wonder what happened to those 3 japanese girls. Retired?

dundersyd1
13-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Hmm wonder what happened to those 3 japanese girls. Retired?
Natsumi and Ai both found normal full time day jobs i think. Mika im not sure. Misaki and suzy still work

az1za
27-02-2017, 06:29 AM
Try Abby at Wynyard - don't think you'll be disappointed ! TT is pretty good with her

will2shy
01-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Thanks for all the tips gents. I love a good tackle tickle

woods23
01-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Skye at Summerville good TT with a big smile;)

solowang
01-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the recommendations. It just feels so damn good when they do it right.

Mr Crash and Burn
01-03-2017, 10:42 AM
Your sample size is so small and narrow.

dundersyd1
26-12-2017, 11:34 PM
Been awhile since i ventured to anyone new. Any new suggestions for masters of tackle tickle?

AHLUNGOR
26-12-2017, 11:42 PM
Cherry the mamasan at 48 the Strand has excellent hands !

dundersyd1
27-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Cherry the mamasan at 48 the Strand has excellent hands !
Does she work for anyone?

That actually brings back a memory.

Cherry from Silver Fox, my first ever time. She was a lot of fun, i wonder if she's still around.

Biethestarr
27-12-2017, 08:54 AM

Cherry from Silver Fox, my first ever time. She was a lot of fun, i wonder if she's still around.

Best TT for me was also at Silver Fox, only saw Albee a couple of times before she went back to Taiwan, but the tease was freakin amazing. Also around that time was a Korean / Canadian girl, only saw her once, regrets didn’t go back :(

AHLUNGOR
27-12-2017, 10:05 AM

No, this Cherry was ex Stanmore, trained by master Coco !

AHLUNGOR
27-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Best TT for me was also at Silver Fox, only saw Albee a couple of times before she went back to Taiwan, but the tease was freakin amazing. Also around that time was a Korean / Canadian girl, only saw her once, regrets didn’t go back :(

Korean / Canadian? That would be Mia, yeap! Definitely lots of fun and very skillful , especially her reverse cowgirl double hands behind her ass !!

Biethestarr
27-12-2017, 10:26 AM
Korean / Canadian? That would be Mia, yeap! Definitely lots of fun and very skillful , especially her reverse cowgirl double hands behind her ass !!

Omg that’s her! Mia! Sooooo sexy and couldn’t hold for very long with that view & signature move! Damn, there was some great ones at SF back in the day, and showers too....

AHLUNGOR
27-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Omg that’s her! Mia! Sooooo sexy and couldn’t hold for very long with that view & signature move! Damn, there was some great ones at SF back in the day, and showers too....

Yeap, my former no 1 girl Lisa at Silver Fox, gave me everything I ever wanted at RnT !

lakeshow
28-12-2017, 04:06 PM
Back in the day at Silver Fox, Gigi and Vicky were the best at seamlessly transitioning from P1 to P2, and making you crave their touch down there with their teasing.

Recently, I've been finding the TT we're looking for at QVB with Nicole and Vicky. Just tell them that's what you want, and let them use their expertise to get you there.

dundersyd1
28-12-2017, 07:11 PM
No, this Cherry was ex Stanmore, trained by master Coco !
I thought so but was hoping someone would say where SF cherry had gone haha

dundersyd1
28-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Back in the day at Silver Fox, Gigi and Vicky were the best at seamlessly transitioning from P1 to P2, and making you crave their touch down there with their teasing.

Recently, I've been finding the TT we're looking for at QVB with Nicole and Vicky. Just tell them that's what you want, and let them use their expertise to get you there.
QVB is a place i should try. Im always very hesitant to go away from what i know. Only go once or twice a month so want to make sure it's a good time.

As i mentioned in my first post Neimi at SF was the #1 for me. Right from the start the balls were tickled. No part 1 just a 1.5. Had to ask her to stop while i was still facing down.

I haven't been outside of SS in a long while. Best tt there would be pinky, not sure if shes still there.

gentlescream
28-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Got to see her just once. Still can't forget!

dundersyd1
28-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Got to see her just once. Still can't forget!
Neimi had her last day advertised too but didnt show up for it. Never got that 1 last time haha

exstar
02-01-2018, 04:25 PM
TT seems to be the standard at 429 Leichhardt as part of part 2 - never have been able to get it anywhere else so perhaps is YMMV?

jacob1234
07-02-2018, 11:35 PM
I'm after strong TT and HJ, can someone recommend who I should see? I've been eyeing Miko @ QVB as well as potentially trying out Ikoi Massage at St Leonards

Eclipsefun
08-02-2018, 01:55 AM
Agree about Gigi at silver fox. Nice slippery handwork.

Eclipsefun
08-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Also worth mentioning Maya from good fortune. Not sure if she still works there but excellent at teasing you slowly.

Bunningsnag
08-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Nina the Filipino Milf at Adelong St Sutherland. As I’ve told her b4 , she could make a dead man cum.

Eclipsefun
08-02-2018, 01:22 PM
Nina the Filipino Milf at Adelong St Sutherland. As I’ve told her b4 , she could make a dead man cum.

Any after reports on her? Name of shop? I am interested, I like milfs so long as they are in shape.

jacob1234
08-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Does gigi at silver fox still work?

AHLUNGOR
09-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Hey everyone. So for me the tt is one of the best parts of the massage and 1 of the things that make me go back to a ml. Couple of my favs have left recently so I'm looking for some suggestions.

Having a ml constantly reaching at your balls, tickling or scratching them really makes for a good time. Part 1 and part 2 almost become interrwined.

My fav ever was neimi from silver fox. She would spend as much time with her hand around my dick and balls as she did massaging. Times i had to get her to slow down before i even turned over. So that is the epitome of it for me and what I'd like to find again

#1 at the moment is christina from cbd378. A white aussie milf who i haven't seen in awhile. Idk how she would treat others but she never lets me go soft. Right from the start she is tickling and stroking. Massage for a bit then back to it. Always a good time.

#2 momo (i think) from sussex star. Only seen her once because she was a little too big for me. However she was going at it the whole session, ass balls and everything. Not 100% sure it was momo tho, she had large tits.

#3 misaki from sussex star. She doesn't do it much duringpart 1 but when she does it feels amazing. Also runs her fingertips all around the body which is great.

So who's your favourite?

Hand job with TT, that's only $20 with no nude !

http://78.media.tumblr.com/1f32dd47401985f32533a36449c843f2/tumblr_oapu1u8vB41rdsui4o1_250.gif
http://78.media.tumblr.com/4be443904cb909fa9035a182b1956d1d/tumblr_oapu1u8vB41rdsui4o3_250.gif

Girls Being Girls: Archive (http://levelupman.tumblr.com/archive)

DrSeuss
11-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Also worth mentioning Maya from good fortune. Not sure if she still works there but excellent at teasing you slowly.

I think she does still work there, and also in Sussex Street. I still remember when she first started, not long after she had a baby . . .

lakeshow
21-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Does gigi at silver fox still work?

The whole roster has changed since ownership was changed a couple years ago. Not sure where she is now.

lakeshow
09-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Re-starting this thread up. Anyone want to share their Top 5?
I’m talking about the ones who can get you all excited and hard before they even get to Part 2.

Bob Smith
09-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Vivi at 227 Broadway was great working the ball sack, soft touches and light hands.

troubledsoul
11-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Selena at Blossom is a fantastic tickler.

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Nina Nina !

令你欲射不能,慾仙慾死,想不想試試?.......haha !

Cheeeeeers !

dundersyd1
02-09-2020, 12:51 AM
Bumping from the dead.

Haven't had a great TT this whole year. The best so far was a Thai girl at 227 broadway before covid but never got her name.

Any girls currently worth checking? Preferably Thai, really want to see a Thai girl currently and they do seem the best at it

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2020, 11:48 PM
Leng Leng ex SL

The legendary magical hands !

Lyndsay
03-09-2020, 12:08 AM
The absolute best ML of all time was Aya - - now so unfortunately back in Japan - from Japanese massage Rosebery. Many will testify. Once in a lifetime sexuality

svkx
05-10-2020, 10:42 PM
Not al lot of recent intel, I reported on an mediocre punt with Kate at 6 Poplar Surry Hills, the TT, was actually excellent, but she disappeared to grab a warm towel just as I was really getting into it.

This too is one of my favourite parts of the R&T, does anyone care to share their most recent experiences. I am hoping there is someone good around Mascot or Maroubra or the CBD.

watchblue
06-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Tida,Chinese,21yo,166cm,48kg,C cups,Massage8.5/1',English9/10,GFE8.5/10

Just tried Tida recently at Artarmon Remedial Massage, she provide some of tickle in part 1, she even move one of the leg of the customer in order to reach properly the area and play
You should try her out, she is not completely GFE, I would say more a professional massage with right techniques, anyway enjoyable and worth the money

richamalhotra12
06-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Sarah (thai) at Sydney Baby Massage. TT is all that happens in my 1 hours session's part 1.
I sleep on the table and teasing begins and slowly moves to groin area and prostate.
She is pro at it. Part 2 I flip over and the rest happens.

I would also like other recommendation and preferably girls with big boobs.

trampslikeus55
06-10-2020, 06:09 PM
Thursday @ Miranda 555. Sky or Cindy. Tell them that is what you are here for. More can be available on a good day. Both Thai and both endowed. Both very attractive if they try 😎

kelvin310
02-11-2020, 11:53 PM
Very helpful thanks!

Budgyboy
03-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Sala at DJ in the gong goes ok.

tpol
04-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Lol. David Jones

Budgyboy
04-11-2020, 11:44 PM
Aww hawww haaaww my side just split stop it your too funny