PDA

View Full Version : Question June (Bamboo / Thairapeutic) - any recent info??

longtimelurker
02-02-2017, 05:27 AM
Hi bros, has any one some info on where June (ex Bamboo and Thairapeutic) works now? I haven't seen her in a while. I know that she was receptionist at Thairapeutic and still did massage sometimes (oh the best b2b in my opinion plus extras)... :shout: Is she still working there? And not just receptionist but giving massage? Any feedback from her regulars would be appreciated..
Thanks fellow bros

Maxybro
02-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Might be easier if you actually ask thaireputic

longtimelurker
02-02-2017, 08:01 PM
Might be easier if you actually ask thaireputic

Yea, i tried calling before... asked but the lady i was speaking with sounded clueless. she maybe didn't understand who I was asking bout. could've been language issues over the phone so... thought someone in the know could help a brother out instead??

Cracker38
05-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Yes June is still part of thairapuetic. She occasionally works reception, normally later in the week. You would be lucky these days if you got a massage out of her.

kezza
06-02-2017, 08:17 AM
Yea, i tried calling before... asked but the lady i was speaking with sounded clueless. she maybe didn't understand who I was asking bout. could've been language issues over the phone so... thought someone in the know could help a brother out instead??
Tried making a booking last week, gave up in the end, must have been the same receptionist...

aussiegaigin
06-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Most shops would be unwilling to discuss ex-staff.
1) for the person's privacy reasons
2) for fear of losing business to another shop, if she is working elsewhere.

woods23
06-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Ring monday orTuesday night as the chinese woman good English (boss) is there .
Happy to answer all ur needs ;)