PDA

View Full Version : Question Gold Coast

Crusader
02-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Hey all,

I know this is the Sydney section but it gets far more views and activity than the brissy ones. Heading up to the gold coast for a conference in a couple of weeks and want to take the boys out for some massage play. Can anyone recommend anywhere fairly close to the broadbeach\surfers area?

Any insights into the general quality of the girls up there?

kaankaant
04-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Hey all,

I know this is the Sydney section but it gets far more views and activity than the brissy ones. Heading up to the gold coast for a conference in a couple of weeks and want to take the boys out for some massage play. Can anyone recommend anywhere fairly close to the broadbeach\surfers area?

Are you going to Ignite by any chance?

Scene in Qld is very different to Sydney. Technically any massage joint up there is illegal (more than one WL on premise is illegal unless they are a licensed brothel). That being said, there are heaps of Asian places advertising Massages along the Gold Coast Hwy just past Pacific Fair. I paid $60 for an hour and another 70 for a nude HJ at a place with a big yellow Massage sign (can't miss it) about 6 months ago. Girls are generally young and pretty. I've heard Chevron Island also is pretty good but I haven't tried that.

aussiegaigin
04-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Last time I was up that way, there were plenty of ads in the local papers from independents. Similar situation in Brisbane where it is hit and miss for service and value.

Different rules across the border in Tweed Heads, so might be worth looking in to.

wilisno
04-02-2017, 03:00 PM
Hey all,

Still, the Queensland section has a lot more answers to your question ! ;) ;) ;)

Crusader
05-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Are you going to Ignite by any chance?

Scene in Qld is very different to Sydney. Technically any massage joint up there is illegal (more than one WL on premise is illegal unless they are a licensed brothel). That being said, there are heaps of Asian places advertising Massages along the Gold Coast Hwy just past Pacific Fair. I paid $60 for an hour and another 70 for a nude HJ at a place with a big yellow Massage sign (can't miss it) about 6 months ago. Girls are generally young and pretty. I've heard Chevron Island also is pretty good but I haven't tried that.

Haha yeah I am going to Ignite. I cant seem to find more than half a dozen in suburbs 3-5kms outside of the main strip. I did see the ad for the one on Chevron island. One of the only ones that was in walking distance from what I have found so far. Good to hear on the quality side of things. Thanks for that.

allenby
06-02-2017, 07:08 AM
There's a massage shop in Scarborough st just south of Australia fair opposite the tram station and next to an Indian restaurant I always get good massage with extras there